Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Feels like a bit of a reach like why would your mind even go there
I know what a weird thing to say. Loads of people post pics of their kids eating yoghurts etc. I think that’s a far reach. I’m all for picking them to bits when they post naked shots but no that just sounds daft.

Reactions: 12

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
And we are back with the disordered eating. “This is my lunch but I didn’t like it so only ate half”. Wtf
Yes, exactly!
I think she’s actually realised she’s not going to drop 1-2 dress sizes to get into the dress she bought that is too small for her in the space of a couple of weeks, so she’s moved onto really restricting herself. Why can’t she just buy something that fits, especially when it’s weeks not months away!

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Would love to know how much she earns from these links. Also isn’t it technically her second income as she works at the sweet shop, so wonder if she’s paying tax on any earnings.
I've just had a look and apparently they get 10p per click obviously that doesn't include the commission they get when people actually buy the stuff. I really liked Hannah but it's really put me off her. Comes across as being a proper scrounge when they're posting stuff they haven't even bought themselves... ugh

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
She’s got plenty of time to get her in a routine, trust me, I’ve got 2 myself. Once you have kids you realise that all your ideas and plans of parenthood goes right out of the window when babies eventually arrive 😂 They’re just doing what works for them and she’s a clean, happy healthy baby so I don’t see the point in criticism when it comes to her bedtime/routine 🤷🏼

Sickoflurking

I just think there’s a huge difference between spreading hate and voicing a valid point or opinion that’s not pleasing to the person in question. Unfortunately as with everything else in life, that line has been blurred by snivellers who shout troll at anyone who disagrees with them. In real life I’ve had this myself. Everyone loves how real I am, until they’re on the receiving end of it. It’s not malice or spite, if you’re talking shit (in my opinion of course) I’ll say so. Jesy Nelson has been on the receiving end of vile trolling, Katie Hopkins is a professional at it. Harvey price is another one, people mocking his looks and disabilities. Saying someone jumps from one weight loss method to another, doesn’t stick to anything long term and then tries to manipulate the results photos with angles at. Isn’t trolling ....but that’s just my opinion again which, ultimately is what we’re all here sharing. If we say it on the posts on Instagram we’re labelled trolls instantly and comment deleted. There’s no room for debate, it very much smacks of I’m right, you’re wrong, any questions? Then, 6 months later they try something else and say oh yeah the other thing was no good after all. Oh, Like we said then 🤷🏼‍♀️. I should say, there are a couple of threads on here though that do have blatant trolling going on. Personal insults about looks weight etc and that is out of order and why this place gets the bad rep.

Reactions: 11

KfBr

VIP Member
Rumers dad is also a known loan shark in the area so she would of got all of her scamming tips from him 😂😂😂 🤨🤨🤨🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow

BookLover15

Sorry but that is such a bitchy thing for her to do!!
Some people don’t want to breast feed - or want to but cannot - so they’re less than because they don’t or can’t do it?!
FED IS BEST, whether it’s breast fed or bottle fed....so yes she should congratulate any mother for feeding their child!
Putting that up with a gif of the boring yawning just shows the kind of person she is!
I breast fed the first couple months when my daughter was newborn, so what, why do Instagram breast feeding moms feel the need to plaster their tits all over the place and act holier than now 😤🤬

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
This girl blocked me ages ago because I voted no to something on an insta poll. It was nothing nasty, think it was which dress should I wear and I voted for the one she didn’t end up wearing, so she blocked me. Pathetic 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Hairraiser

VIP Member
What happened to people just finding out at the scan and ringing their family to tell them? Maybe I’m just old fashioned. Looks like it was the Amy show again 🙄
I’m currently pregnant, via IVF, first baby, took around 3 years to get to this point. And even I just called up my parents to tell them the gender 🤣 then a small post on Instagram. I really don’t think people give a shiny shit as much as they think !! People have 1000’s of babies everyday
Now if it was revealed as a Tyrannosaurus rex I’d be extremely impressed then...

• Heart
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If one of them starts something, you can guarantee the other one will get jealous and start doing similar. Amy is decorating, so hannah puts a second hand chest of draws in the middle of her kitchen. Amazing.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Calm down hannah and have some sweeties 🙄 she's been reading Tattle 😄 if you don't like the answer, then don't ask the question? I don't know why she's getting so offended and arsy

Reactions: 10

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Okay maybe I’m the only one, but Amy’s posted a throw back says the night Eden was conceived. One why would you do that to your sister? And two why would you know/remember what night your sister conceived her baby?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10