Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know I’m probably late to the party but what is with the constant breast feeding/pumping stories?? I mean we get it! You feed your child! I don’t need to see your boobies out every five minuets to prove it 🙈

Reactions: 8

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don't like her new hair she looks the spit of our Denise now. She suits blonde IMO. It'll be bleached again in a week anyway 🙄

Trying to tell everyone that she's bought all that on Klarna...OK hun we know you launder money it's fine

• Haha
Reactions: 7

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
She did stay, Amy posted a photo of the laptop and all the people she was on zoom with and Hannah was sat next to her!!!
Here’s the photo
ETA - looking at their Mums Facebook, they had a few peoples around as you can see at least three different people in the background and then Eden holding the baby and that’s from Yesterday.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Yes Hannah of course the rethink for your dress is becuase you can’t express easily
And nothing to do with the fact you would have to live off about 500 calories a day to fit into it

Im just waiting for the next diet craze on the agenda and wtf did she have to pump milk on a hen do🤷‍♀️ Your baby wasnt there so why do it. Really fucks me off all this pumping and why do we need to know🤬
You clearly know nothing about breastfeeding if you have to make this comment

You’d think her sister would get some decent trainers instead of working out in Vans?! Can’t be good for her feet.
Vans/converse are actually recommended by a lot of PTs as they are flat for lifting

Riffraff81

Omg the clip of Amy singing and Hannah saying she's singing at a wedding today, the people who have hired her are obviously deaf🙈, she sings through her nose and is just pure shite IMO

• Haha

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Women have been breast feeding for thousands of years, I just don't get the whole get your tits out online to 'normalise' it, it is fucking normal. The world doesn't need to see your fucking tit to make it normal. Absolute cretins!

• Heart
This is all on her though. Poor Eden. Mum clearly stopped feeding to make way for new baby fair enough but she needs to keep explaining and not film.her all the time. Poor child no hope

• Sad

pokemon98

Shes on here because she created drama over a thread that wasnt even about her. Absolute joker 🤣

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Hannah is slightly less thick and annoying but it's a close call 😄 read the about us section on the Sweetie Sue website if you want a laugh. They describe Amy as the one keeping them all in line 🤣🤣🤣 yeah I'm sure she's the brains behind 5 businesses 🥴 lucky they have the parents to pay for everything and give them a job!

• Haha

rhc92

Chatty Member
My dad owns a rather successful business, no way could he afford to give me and my siblings what they have. Not sure where it's coming from but corner shop doesn't sound right.

Figgy Fig

They're not even advertising stuff they own, just stuff they "like" aka can make a tonne of commission off. I used to really like them, yes they (Han and Amy) aren't the brightest bulbs but they seemed fairly harmless but now they're just grabby.