Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's his 50th I've no doubt Alice will post a few 'sexy poses' today to try and show him what he's missing (ie. nothing). Beware of your eyes and hope to god it's not a re-creation of the toilet pose.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
If it's his 50th I've no doubt Alice will post a few 'sexy poses' today to try and show him what he's missing (ie. nothing). Beware of your eyes and hope to god it's not a re-creation of the toilet pose.
To be honest she can do what she likes if she shuts those bleeping cupboard doors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
That's it, I'm heading to Insta headquarters to unplug it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
you cannot be made fools of if you never believe anyone in the first place
1.png

but no worries, a new sock is in town to now act like they have evidence instead
2.png

4.png

ah yeah, kids are not allowed to be touched when they try to run away. that makes sense
3.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
That thing about father touching her is implying a lot more.

“kids should just let themselves be touched”

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I mean, she must know the video reveal is a really bad move as us Tattlers won't even touch and in her eyes we're the scum of the earth :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Yes Alice, if I was trying to finally prove to everyone that B slammed E's arm in the door I would absolutely, definitely, 100% post a heavily edited video clip that shows precisely none of the event in question. Bravo. Undeniable proof that the incident happened - and certainly not proof that the whole thing is a lie and never happened 😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Reactions: 26
Just before she deleted she kept reposting the video and tagging people like Tony. Like she was proper manic

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I couldn't screen grab it in time before she deleted the account but she put something really weird like 'Alice looks like a clown on the red carpet and that's why I dislike her because I'm scared of clowns' or something like that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why does she always do this? Why does she post things like this (and in the past texts etc) and thinks BAM! there you go that's your proof of how heinous Ioan is and yet... It doesn't. It's such an own goal time and time again!
---
I couldn't screen grab it in time before she deleted the account but she put something really weird like 'Alice looks like a clown on the red carpet and that's why I dislike her because I'm scared of clowns' or something like that.
Cause Bianca hates clowns didn't you know 🤨

Reactions: 11
She was being sarcastic to Brie

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 13
Just before she deleted she kept reposting the video and tagging people like Tony. Like she was proper manic
It was like she was in the middle of retweeting and posting loads of tit then hastily deleted the account. I am so praying it's because the dibble have turned up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I previously rejected the idea that Ella may be doing some of the socking (except of that one time early on when it was obvious since the account was interacting with her and her friends in a GenZ manner), but I get increasingly more convinced that it may be the case: the last sock (NL) while it had the usual Alice aligned interactions and inside scoops it didnt had the consistency of Alice's writing style as much as the others, but it was shining through here and there. I was suspecting that it may be Alice trying to hide her writing style or one of her minions being in charge of it (when you text all day with someone you start to write like them), but given how similar Ella is in her rhetoric and behavior to her mom it unfortunately is a option to consider.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I expect nothing will ever top the feeling of relief after freeing himself from the demented barnacle.

I find it really shocking that some people think exposing children to a toxic and abusive marriage is ok, Worse still, blaming the children for raising them in a soul destroying hell like that, “I stayed for you” how messed up is that?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I previously rejected the idea that Ella may be doing some of the socking (except of that one time early on when it was obvious since the account was interacting with her and her friends in a GenZ manner), but I get increasingly more convinced that it may be the case: the last sock (NL) while it had the usual Alice aligned interactions and inside scoops it didnt had the consistency of Alice's writing style as much as the others, but it was shining through here and there. I was suspecting that it may be Alice trying to hide her writing style or one of her minions being in charge of it (when you text all day with someone you start to write like them), but given how similar Ella is in her rhetoric and behavior to her mom it unfortunately is a option to consider.
Alice certainly wants us to believe this anyway. The whole look closer to home thing. Alice would love it to come out that Ella did all this to her father and she was innocent.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.