Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you think she can't go lower, mAlice goes far far lower than you could imagine. I think this is a reaction to Yo's birthday and how the therapy/GAL etc is going. She wants to get arrested so she can stall the process.

I hope the lawyers have seen it but I think anyone who sees it should report it. Ella is an abused minor, this should not be on the internet.

I'm off to buy chocolate because I bloody need it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Does this means Loose Lips will be re-instated as top sock, even though departed sock called her a liar ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I previously rejected the idea that Ella may be doing some of the socking (except of that one time early on when it was obvious since the account was interacting with her and her friends in a GenZ manner), but I get increasingly more convinced that it may be the case: the last sock (NL) while it had the usual Alice aligned interactions and inside scoops it didnt had the consistency of Alice's writing style as much as the others, but it was shining through here and there. I was suspecting that it may be Alice trying to hide her writing style or one of her minions being in charge of it (when you text all day with someone you start to write like them), but given how similar Ella is in her rhetoric and behavior to her mom it unfortunately is a option to consider.
After seeing the clip and the weird begging him in public pics, I think it’s increasingly obvious bIG E is playing an active part in Alice’s abuse of Ioan but it’s probably best left unsaid. I also wonder if Alice wants us to think the socks are Ella. She kept saying NL is a LOT closer to home than anyone thinks, like she wanted people to say it’s Ella (it made no sense that it would be B) She at least wants us to think Ella is heavily involved. But yeah. Better we just keep it in mind rather than discuss it I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
I expect nothing will ever top the feeling of relief after freeing himself from the demented barnacle.

I find it really shocking that some people think exposing children to a toxic and abusive marriage is ok, Worse still, blaming the children for raising them in a soul destroying hell like that, “I stayed for you” how messed up is that?
Being raised in an unhappy marriage is a terrible situation. Children pick up on things. Arguments between parents can be devastating for them to witness. The children can then be parentified if one parent confides in the children about how awful the other parent is. The children may feel anger towards one parent for treating the other parent in a bad way, and protective of the parent who has borne the brunt of the other parent's anger. The list goes on.

My parents had a very unhappy and toxic marriage, and I used to wish that they'd get divorced.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Being raised in an unhappy marriage is a terrible situation. Children pick up on things. Arguments between parents can be devastating for them to witness. The children can then be parentified if one parent confides in the children about how awful the other parent is. The children may feel anger towards one parent for treating the other parent in a bad way, and protective of the parent who has borne the brunt of the other parent's anger. The list goes on.

My parents had a very unhappy and toxic marriage, and I used to wish that they'd get divorced.
I think I may have said this before, but I think Ella might be angry with Ioan for leaving her with Alice. I don’t doubt her ingrained loyalty to her mother, but we know from previous transcripts she is also aware of Alice’s failings as a parent. She is a very angry young lady for many reasons and one of them might be having been left to deal with Alice’s crazy.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
I don't agree with "staying together for the children" ever anyway - why should children be brought up for years by two people who loathe each other? It's horrible. This isn't a normal "I don't love you any more" situation though. She physically, verbally, emotionally and financially abused him, for years. She abused alcohol too. She invaded his privacy constantly, posting photos and videos to her Insta of him sleeping, half dressed, screengrabs when he was on a private facetime to his kid, or sneaking up on him rehearsing lines. She encouraged his children to despise him - and this was before there was even a hint of him leaving her. He finally made the break when she hit him in front of the kids then passed out drunk on the floor. The parental alienation had begun as soon as they were born anyway - she was the drunk "fun" parent, and Ioan and the nannies and housekeepers were the boring authority figures. Her behaviour has escalated publicly since he left, but I don't personally think it's any worse than when they were still married and living together. She has always been like this.
I agree it must have been awful for Ioan as such a private person to be with her. But I suppose I was trying to make the point that all of those abuses mentioned are now being inflicted on the children. Given the choice of the adult or the child suffering, I would choose the adult, who at least has insight and an escape plan. Someone mentioned what if the roles were reversed? Through my job I have seen many women (& one man) over the years stay in controlling relationships to protect their children until such time as they could all escape. I'm not saying that's always the right choice but it was an option.

Reactions: 5
you cannot be made fools of if you never believe anyone in the first place
View attachment 2494102
but no worries, a new sock is in town to now act like they have evidence instead
View attachment 2494104
View attachment 2494109
ah yeah, kids are not allowed to be touched when they try to run away. that makes senseView attachment 2494106
you know she deleted the sock 10 min after you got all these SS up here. Something Alice use to do. Make sure they were SS then delete.

Reactions: 22
I'm going to say something which will be unpopular here, but I wonder now if this is one of those rare instances when a couple should have stayed together for the sake of the children until they are grown up? It's what 7 or 8 yrs until Elsie is 18, Ioan would still only be in his 50s - a la Hugh Jackman. I'm not against divorce, am divorced myself but the only way it worked was by putting the children first. My ex even brought his girlfriend to school parents evening, I had to bite my tongue so hard I almost did myself an injury! Can any of us imagine Alice putting the kids first in this kind of scenario? After being with her many years, Ioan knew her better than anyone, how badly she would react, how belligerent and argumentative and self absorbed she is. Perhaps the situation they had with him working abroad several months a year (to keep him sane) was the best option, keeping her stable enough not to damage the girls. I've not watched this new video but I can imagine the only person it damages is Ella- those poor girls. If Ioan had stayed they could have grown up peacefully with their beloved father. No doubt they would have seen their mother's true colours along the way, passed out on the floor etc. Perhaps they could have all had a clean break from her a few years down the line.
He should have left her sooner. You should never suggest anyone stay in an abuse marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I also wonder if Alice wants us to think the socks are Ella.
I don't believe the NL sock is Ella. A 14 year old doesn't go on about Brad Pitt being sexy. I believe she hopes we think it's Ella as Ella doesn't have a DVRO to break but it would still come under 'abuse by proxy'. NL likes to muddy the waters, she "doesn't know AE that well" but knows all her innermost thoughts somehow LOL

AE is banking on IG and Anne not going after Ella even if it's abuse by proxy.
---
He should have left her sooner. You should never suggest anyone stay in an abuse marriage.
Agreed. Also nowadays people acknowledge that it's bad for children to see domestic abuse, as even if it's just witnessing it, it's still child abuse. And it models abusive behaviour so the cycle is perpetuated. Witness Ella.

Reactions: 39
this was I think the main issue.

If he had left - for example - in 2018 (and there are plenty indicators on Alice's twitter that the marriage was already going tit at that point) the kids would be 8 and 4. Ella would basically be like Elsie at the beginning of the divorce (too old to not understand anything, but too young to get involved in her mothers tit, more tied to her dad, not optimal, but much better) and Elsie would be too young to understand anything full stop, but tied enough to her father.

This is the mistake many parents make. They realize pretty early that the marriage is tit, but they feel obligated to last until the kids are 18, but often they give up midway through, which is the worst time to file for divorce for children. This is not to blame Ioan obviously.

Reactions: 46
I agree it must have been awful for Ioan as such a private person to be with her. But I suppose I was trying to make the point that all of those abuses mentioned are now being inflicted on the children. Given the choice of the adult or the child suffering, I would choose the adult, who at least has insight and an escape plan. Someone mentioned what if the roles were reversed? Through my job I have seen many women (& one man) over the years stay in controlling relationships to protect their children until such time as they could all escape. I'm not saying that's always the right choice but it was an option.
Ioan could never have taken the two girls with him when he left. That just would not have been allowed to happen. So many people think that he could have just grabbed them and left - he couldn't have, legally. Getting out himself and making a life for himself where the kids could join him (if Alice hadn't sabotaged everything) - surely that was his only option? Getting at least 50-50 custody? Staying wouldn't have achieved a better outcome. In fact, Ioan's mental health might have broken down entirely due to the abuse, especially another ten years of it. And at the end of the day it wouldn't have protected the kids at all. She was already neglecting the kids and emotionally abusing them anyway.
---
I don't believe the NL sock is Ella. A 14 year old doesn't go on about Brad Pitt being sexy. I believe she hopes we think it's Ella as Ella doesn't have a DVRO to break but it would still come under 'abuse by proxy'. NL likes to muddy the waters, she "doesn't know AE that well" but knows all her innermost thoughts somehow LOL

AE is banking on IG and Anne not going after Ella even if it's abuse by proxy.
---

Agreed. Also nowadays people acknowledge that it's bad for children to see domestic abuse, as even if it's just witnessing it, it's still child abuse. And it models abusive behaviour so the cycle is perpetuated. Witness Ella.
I don't think it's her either. I think that Alice is setting things up so Ella could be blamed if she gets caught out though.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve a lot to catch up with on this thread so sorry if it’s already been addressed guys, but do we have anyone to report the leaked video to? It’s actually distressing me that it’s been leaked. Poor Ella/Ioan & Bianca. So angry! This must have consequences. I’ve reported it to Twitter but is there anyone else we need to report it to?

What were they thinking 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I couldn't screen grab it in time before she deleted the account but she put something really weird like 'Alice looks like a clown on the red carpet and that's why I dislike her because I'm scared of clowns' or something like that.
Funnily enough I just bought this. I’m going to be A Clown Like Alice.

D08A4B7E-2D94-4A0F-89C3-289A8D9629F6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I previously rejected the idea that Ella may be doing some of the socking (except of that one time early on when it was obvious since the account was interacting with her and her friends in a GenZ manner), but I get increasingly more convinced that it may be the case: the last sock (NL) while it had the usual Alice aligned interactions and inside scoops it didnt had the consistency of Alice's writing style as much as the others, but it was shining through here and there. I was suspecting that it may be Alice trying to hide her writing style or one of her minions being in charge of it (when you text all day with someone you start to write like them), but given how similar Ella is in her rhetoric and behavior to her mom it unfortunately is a option to consider.
I always had a feeling it was (at least sometimes) Ella

now, here I was deciding to have a morning away from Tattle and I MISSED EVERYTHING!!! ffs!

do I need yo create a twitter sock,I feel so left out I never see anything as I dont have an account there 😭 life isnt fair!
Not making fun of the situation by the way by my inner gossiper is in turmoil. Might need a few sharp ones tonight to drown my sorrows..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve a lot to catch up with on this thread so sorry if it’s already been addressed guys, but do we have anyone to report the leaked video to? It’s actually distressing me that it’s been leaked. Poor Ella/Ioan & Bianca. So angry! This must have consequences. I’ve reported it to Twitter but is there anyone else we need to report it to?

What were they thinking 😡
It's none of our business.
We need to stick to our lane - we watch, we gossip, we don't get involved. MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I'd never tell anyone what to do. I once suggested to a woman being physically abused that she should leave her partner and she was very offended. Lesson learned.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.