Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can't believe I share discord servers with that lot lol

What the video shows is that Ella is completely out of the house before the door closes, and then conveniently the video cuts off, that leaves Bianca's story as the only likely one. Especially since Ella also recorded the living room before she went out, Bianca is nowhere in sight, she cant smash the door this quickly unless she is on the other side that wasnt recorded where she cant even see her Ella anymore

The video is also heavily edited (or since it's a discord call it's possible that other people were listening to highlight clips already while recording and didnt mute themselves), on the phase that is blacked out between going out and her threatening her dad like a psycho you hear Bianca saying "my dog" which shows that the shoving the dog story is likely true as well

The video is great because it shows that Ella needs psych intervention and it lines up with Bianca/Ioan's story. Sad that Alice felt the need to make it public. She really doesnt care one bit about her kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
Recap: Alice won the award for Worst Mother of the Year.

The other people nominated were also Alice, using sock accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
What on Earth was she thinking releasing that video onto Twitter? It shows Ioan being very calm and understanding, there is nothing remotely abusive about his demeanour. Makes me very angry that she’s trying to paint this as abusive, as someone who did suffer genuine physical / verbal abuse as a child. This tit won’t fly with anyone with half a brain cell. If anything it shows what an understanding, calm and patient man he is. Imagine if the tables were turned and it was Alice dealing with a hysterical child… she can’t even be nice and decent to her daughter on her birthday for crying out loud!

• Heart
Reactions: 75
So we were told there is video evidence that proves Bianca assaulted a minor.

I guess we’re just going to have to wait for that. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I bet somewhere in the many threats she made to him she said "Everytime you post a picture of you on the red carpet I will make you pay/go to the press" and she's just carrying out what she said she would do.
It's Everytime they appear on a red carpet...it really gets to her. She posts "better" "more in love" photos of herself with him. It really pushes her buttons.

Reactions: 29
She is such a despicable witch. To Ella, to Ioan on his birthday.

Reactions: 40
btw forgot to add: Ella saying she will have bruises rather than that she was hurt sounds like a interesting veiled threat. of course it may be just oddly expressed but it's interesting.

She released a few seconds of Ella’s clip on another sock account (of course). E had finished trashing their appartment and Ioan was patiently trying to calm her down. E sounds exactly like Alice in the clip. I actually thought it was Alice.
give us a hint where that is

Reactions: 40
can't believe I share discord servers with that lot lol

What the video shows is that Ella is completely out of the house before the door closes, and then conveniently the video cuts off, that leaves Bianca's story as the only likely one. Especially since Ella also recorded the living room before she went out, Bianca is nowhere in sight, she cant smash the door this quickly unless she is on the other side that wasnt recorded where she cant even see her Ella anymore

The video is also heavily edited (or since it's a discord call it's possible that other people were listening to highlight clips already while recording and didnt mute themselves), on the phase that is blacked out between going out and her threatening her dad like a psycho you hear Bianca saying "my dog" which shows that the shoving the dog story is likely true as well

The video is great because it shows that Ella needs psych intervention and it lines up with Bianca/Ioan's story. Sad that Alice felt the need to make it public. She really doesnt care one bit about her kids.
Alice needs to be locked up. Both of those girls need to be removed from her care sooner rather than later. I trust that Ioan is taking careful steps in this mess and I think even more highly of him than I did before. I would be yelling at my child...he is so calm and cool. Extreme respect for him!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Nice try speeding the video up - a desperate attempt to make any of it sound bad, one that didnt work.

Alice is a mentally unhinged twit and Ella is a brat. Yeah, yeah, it’s not her fault that she’s been manipulated by her 9-month hotel but that’s ultimately what Alice has nurtured her to be. Nice work. Hat off to Ioan for continuing to fight for Ella. I’d say “look, I’m always here for you, when you’re ready” and let her walk out of my life at this point - Ella isn’t a baby, she’s old enough to make her bed and to lie in it - with her passed out drunk of a mother 🤷🏻‍♀️

It takes time to set up discord to record a video call, which shows what we all know: that planning went into all of it and that it was a set up to try and frame Ioan and Bianca as abusers.

Dupee will see right through it. Another round of applause to Alice for showing what a tit parent she is and displaying poor judgment.

She isn’t capable of looking after a tank of sea monkeys.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
btw forgot to add: Ella saying she will have bruises rather than that she was hurt sounds like a interesting veiled threat. of course it may be just oddly expressed but it's interesting.

give us a hint where that is
That is very interesting that she kept pointing out she will be bruised. Like she wanted it pointed out before she even got a bruise.

Reactions: 32
That video proves Bianca is telling the truth and Ella thrust her forearm in the gap, it's not physically possible to have trapped her arm and also her head at the same time. It would be one or the other but not both! Ella claimed her head was also hurt by the door being slammed on her.

Reactions: 30
It's absolutely wild how much she sounds like Alice. The tone, the, the breathing, the phrasing - that wierd mid word push Alice does for emphasis "bru-Uuise".

I actually don't think Ella seems that out of the ordinary. She's being really naughty but from this video alone I don't see anything other than a willful, upset child. I think Ioan is a bit scared of her tbh and also scared for her if she runs off alone. He's being calm and non-confrontational but he's not confident, kids will note that and take advantage.

Bianca is nowhere near the door - it's completely free. Unless she's Mr Tickle, she couldn't reach the door to slam it.

Message title: Ella pissed herself - what's that meant to mean? She's laughing and the whole things a prank? Or she lost control of herself. Either is very sad. This definitely should never have been released 🙁

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
well in a way it's a gift: thanks for the evidence, Alice

but of course his fatherly insticts of wanting to protect Ella overweights this and she knows it

ahh i thought it was the same as tattlemembers
The anybodywithabrain profile isn't there for me when I look.

Reactions: 5
Is it appropriate for someone to upload the video here for people without Twitter? Totally understand if that’s not deemed acceptable.

Reactions: 10
The anybodywithabrain profile isn't there for me when I look.
It's there for me, it's very telling that these new sock accounts have been set up just for release of the video. Takes me back to the LE account.
I do hope that this tape is made available to the Evaluator because there's no reason not to now it's in the public domain 😉

Reactions: 19
Is it appropriate for someone to upload the video here for people without Twitter? Totally understand if that’s not deemed acceptable.
It's quite a hard watch. And she's only 14.. I don't think it would be quite right. MOO.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I personally don't think it should be put on here. I don't think it should have been put up anywhere MOO

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Not sure why the release of that video proves that Ioan and Bianca are the bad guys. It just shows Ella having a tantrum, preempting a bruise, and I being inordinately patient considering her disgusting behaviour in the apartment. You can also hear Bianca say my dog in some distress. It’s edited too, why? Why not let it play out as filmed if it’s so damning to I and G. It must pain I that Ella has turned into Alice Mark II - her voice alone must trigger thoughts of Alice. She looks a seriously unwell child. Alice has lived her life on the edge of hysteria and she is passing that on to her eldest child.

The Big Crazy lady wants to mark Ioan’s milestone birthday with negativity hoping the press pick it up. It will backfire, just like all her tit does.

So, Happy Birthday Ioan. Onwards with the lovely calm and caring Bianca. And, yes, it is very clear that you love your children very much, despite the sabotage to try and put you off your stride.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.