Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I finally finished the index of Holy Court Documents! (Coincidentally on Ioan's birthday, haha.) It's linked below and also attached, so you can download it if you want.

The documents are listed by date, in descending order (most recent first, the initial divorce filing last). All the document titles are clickable links to their respective court filings. For those of us who have been here for a long time, there's a lot of new documents that have never been purchased at the beginning of the timeline, so there's new reading material.

The only documents listed are the "important" ones--there are many documents that are just printed forms, or proofs of service, or basic notices of hearing dates. Since I know what to look for, I weeded all that out, and only left the substantive documents.

As always, please let me know if you have trouble downloading anything, or if any links are broken. I'll be keeping this updated as documents are filed in the future. Thanks all. 💜

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 131

welp

VIP Member
can't believe I share discord servers with that lot lol

What the video shows is that Ella is completely out of the house before the door closes, and then conveniently the video cuts off, that leaves Bianca's story as the only likely one. Especially since Ella also recorded the living room before she went out, Bianca is nowhere in sight, she cant smash the door this quickly unless she is on the other side that wasnt recorded where she cant even see her Ella anymore

The video is also heavily edited (or since it's a discord call it's possible that other people were listening to highlight clips already while recording and didnt mute themselves), on the phase that is blacked out between going out and her threatening her dad like a psycho you hear Bianca saying "my dog" which shows that the shoving the dog story is likely true as well

The video is great because it shows that Ella needs psych intervention and it lines up with Bianca/Ioan's story. Sad that Alice felt the need to make it public. She really doesnt care one bit about her kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

Hiraeth

VIP Member
This is all a bit upsetting so in order to lighten the mood, I'm posting a meme from our dear @ReturningthePearls, which I found while scouring old threads for holy court document copies for my index. I may have giggled for a full 5 minutes when I saw this.

1000038659.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

barre19

Chatty Member
I get the feeling it's ALL going to kick off in thread #219.....

How many threads do you think she'll get to? Is there a Tattle World record?
It blows my mind enough that the baby I was newly-pregnant with when I first started lurking here is now old enough to throw himself headfirst off the sofa and shout more pingle!* at me… we’ll probably still be here when he’s graduating high school. We’ll be approaching sock number 300, Alice’s tits will only be able to be held akimbo by appointment with a team of local scaffolders.

*he reallllly likes Pringles, don’t come for me. I’m still a better parent than Big Al.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I'm going to say something which will be unpopular here, but I wonder now if this is one of those rare instances when a couple should have stayed together for the sake of the children until they are grown up? It's what 7 or 8 yrs until Elsie is 18, Ioan would still only be in his 50s - a la Hugh Jackman. I'm not against divorce, am divorced myself but the only way it worked was by putting the children first. My ex even brought his girlfriend to school parents evening, I had to bite my tongue so hard I almost did myself an injury! Can any of us imagine Alice putting the kids first in this kind of scenario? After being with her many years, Ioan knew her better than anyone, how badly she would react, how belligerent and argumentative and self absorbed she is. Perhaps the situation they had with him working abroad several months a year (to keep him sane) was the best option, keeping her stable enough not to damage the girls. I've not watched this new video but I can imagine the only person it damages is Ella- those poor girls. If Ioan had stayed they could have grown up peacefully with their beloved father. No doubt they would have seen their mother's true colours along the way, passed out on the floor etc. Perhaps they could have all had a clean break from her a few years down the line.
I understand what you are saying but that would require Ioan to stay with his abuser and enable her behavior "for the sake of the children." That would have an awful effect on the kids, maybe even worse than the upheaval of a divorce. The man had to file for a domestic violence restraining order and even that doesn't stop her. Nobody should be forced to be married to that. Just my two cents.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

welp

VIP Member
I'm going to say something which will be unpopular here, but I wonder now if this is one of those rare instances when a couple should have stayed together for the sake of the children until they are grown up? It's what 7 or 8 yrs until Elsie is 18, Ioan would still only be in his 50s - a la Hugh Jackman. I'm not against divorce, am divorced myself but the only way it worked was by putting the children first. My ex even brought his girlfriend to school parents evening, I had to bite my tongue so hard I almost did myself an injury! Can any of us imagine Alice putting the kids first in this kind of scenario? After being with her many years, Ioan knew her better than anyone, how badly she would react, how belligerent and argumentative and self absorbed she is. Perhaps the situation they had with him working abroad several months a year (to keep him sane) was the best option, keeping her stable enough not to damage the girls. I've not watched this new video but I can imagine the only person it damages is Ella- those poor girls. If Ioan had stayed they could have grown up peacefully with their beloved father. No doubt they would have seen their mother's true colours along the way, passed out on the floor etc. Perhaps they could have all had a clean break from her a few years down the line.
I bet in hindsight he thought about this because he probably underestimated just how awful she is, but staying 10 more years in this marriage may have killed him - and I mean this literally. It's clear that their marriage was at the end toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Gilbert

Ioan was being abused in his marriage. He had the right to leave and is now fighting to protect his girls. He couldn’t do that from the inside. I don’t think it’s fair for anyone to suggest a victim stay with their abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Recap: Alice won the award for Worst Mother of the Year.

The other people nominated were also Alice, using sock accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Palate cleanser 🥰

Screenshot_20230904-142536.png

---
All that video shows it that its been heavily edited to show Ella behaving erratically and thriving off the dramatics of a terrible situation. Poor Ioan.
You have to wonder at just how bad the original video is for it to have been so heavily edited.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Ametrine

VIP Member
Ioan said he would rather be dead than stay married to Alice (I believe Alice herself divulged this). What does that tell you about Alice, and the state of their marriage? Alice was already verbally and physically abusive to him.

Would you be saying the same thing if the sexes were reversed - that a woman should be staying in an abusive marriage for the sake of the kids?

What kind of a household would the girls be growing up in too, where they had an abusive and unstable mother who just sat around in bed all day, drinking and arguing on Twitter, while berating her husband for not earning as much money as she thinks he should earn? Where the mother gets drunk on her daughter's birthday and calls her a bitch?

No matter if he'd stayed until Elsie was 18, she was always going to go nuclear when he left her. Everything Alice has done since Ioan left her shows how evil, manipulative, vindictive and unhinged she is. None of this is normal behaviour. None of this can even be justified by an ex-wife feeling hurt that her husband left her and now has a much younger partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Finally caught up – that’ll teach me to go on a mini-break ever again. :rolleyes: 😁

Alice, if when you’re reading here: You need to stop the pathetic, hysterical bunny boiler antics and start building an actual life for yourself. No one is going to do it for you. You are on your own. No one will live your life for you, take on your responsibilities for you, earn your money for you.
Ioan is not coming back. Not even if you were the last two people on Earth – he would rather spend the next thirty years eating fermented sheep balls and mumbling to himself in a cave hidden away in the depths of Snowdonia.

And it’s all on you – you lost his love, his friendship and his respect, not because you put on a few kilos and no longer look like you once did, but because you are an entitled, arrogant and rude excuse for a human being; you wouldn’t recognise the love and loyalty of a good man if it slapped you twice across the face. And somewhere in the back of your head, I think, you don’t even want or need it – what you want is a man acting as your servant, ATM, arm candy, janitor, cleaner, cook, driver, pool boy, porter, bodyguard, nanny, sex toy and grocery supplier.
You won’t find someone like that anytime soon, quite simply because you took yourself off the market for decent, kind and loving partners. No quality man will ever go near you after you’ve spent the last three years making a very public spectacle of yourself, your ex-husband and your children for no other reason than being dumped. You are red flags personified.

So stop. Just stop. If you want to have any of those things you seem to believe you’re entitled to, pull your head out of your ass, roll up your sleeves and go to work. Because the only things you are entitled to are the ones you actually work for.

And Ella, if you’re reading here too (which I hope you don’t): Do you honestly believe your mother is doing the right thing? That a life of bitterness, revenge and nasty little plots to harm others – especially your father – is a life worth living? Is the life you want?

You’ve been through a lot, and you’re still going through a lot of stuff you shouldn’t have to go through. Everyone here knows that and understands it and feels for you. But the thing is – we don’t matter. The people around you do: your family (yes, you have one outside of Beverly Hills, too), your friends, classmates, teachers, future boyfriends/girlfriends, bosses and work colleagues. Everyone is cutting you slack now, and that’s how it should be. Up to a point. But someday in the not-too-far future, people will stop doing that – even many of the people who matter to you. And you need to be prepared for it.

I’m sorry to be blunt, but look closely at your mother's choices and where they have led her. She is without a family, friends and support system (yes, Gloria surely loves you girls, but at the end of the day, she is a paid employee). And she put herself in that place by her own volition and as a consequence of her actions.

Take a moment and think hard about whether this is the future you envision for yourself.

You know, deep down, that your dad loves you and your sister more than anything in the world. Let him help you, be there for you. He wants to, and he can if you allow him to. You’re 14 years old and have a mind of your own, right? You can choose who you really want to be, and with your father's full support and professional guidance, you will eventually become that person. Good luck, Ella.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

EllaBella89

VIP Member
What on Earth was she thinking releasing that video onto Twitter? It shows Ioan being very calm and understanding, there is nothing remotely abusive about his demeanour. Makes me very angry that she’s trying to paint this as abusive, as someone who did suffer genuine physical / verbal abuse as a child. This shit won’t fly with anyone with half a brain cell. If anything it shows what an understanding, calm and patient man he is. Imagine if the tables were turned and it was Alice dealing with a hysterical child… she can’t even be nice and decent to her daughter on her birthday for crying out loud!

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Ametrine

VIP Member
I think Alice has scored an own goal in releasing this video, if she's hoping to stop the evaluation process. If anything it shows the urgency to expedite it and she's actively working against the reunification therapy.
She'll be directing her IG followers to it soon no doubt in the hope she'll get a reaction from Ioan.
And she'll be telling her Instagram followers something like this:

"I have NO idea where this video came from! My god, it's SICK that it was released. I think it came from that hate site Tattle or 'someone else' who I'm gagged from talking about."

To emphasise: the only people with access to that video are Alice, Ella, the people to whom Ella was streaming it on Discord, Alice's brother and Alice's FMs. Alice is the person who has leaked that video, to coincide with Ioan's 50th birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

welp

VIP Member
Bianca chosed violence today OMG (click through the pics)

As many have said, the “tape” shows Ella in a terrible light, and Ioan to be a patient and caring father.

Slow clap.

The way Ella spoke to her dad, and about Bianca, was utterly vile. I know she is a product of her maker but she’s old enough to know what she’s doing. At best she is a willing participant, and at worst doing things of her own volition.

I think it was Ella that posted the video.
What is the craziest part of the video is how it proves that Bianca was nowhere in sight to slam the door. She either ran quicker than Usain Bolt to slam it, or she was on the inside (not where the handle is), and while you can close a door there it's pretty difficult to close the door with force. You also dont see the person leaving too well there, which fits to Bianca's story of being caught out by Ella making a move back.

I'm almost sad the judge didnt granted her to show the video, lmao.

No not IG but public and popular. I don't know if it's a fake or real one so I want to stick with the main players but it is a picture from Alice and that's the only reason I found it.
I'd suggest to write under a spoiler the username/platform, doesnt make much sense to mention it and then letting everyone guess, unless it is very sensitive

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Imagine a mother and child up on the eve of the father's big birthday plotting a way to ruin it for him.

And just like that, two Twitter/X socks are born. The edited video clip is released. The father and his partner are tagged and well as media outlets. Nothing like a healthy dose of abuse bonding to promote a restful sleep on a school night.

We can all see what transpired and who is behind it. This when the custody evaluation is set to begin and the mother will be intensely scrutinized as a parent and guardian. And the video only further supports the concerns the therapists and the psychologist have about the child.

Brava.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 71
In my self appointed role of “Guardian of the Tone Names”, each time I see a new one I’ve been adding it to the list, there have been some corkers 😂 here’s the updated list, hopefully I haven’t missed any?!

Home Alone Tone
Tone Alone
AlcaTone
SimpleTone
DialTone
MonoTone
RingTone
underTone
Tonely the Lonely
Tone & the Bristol Massive
The Bristol Flouncer
DumBro
SockBro
CockBro
Crusty SockBro
Mr Fantastic’s Alcoholic Ex Brother in Law
Poor Man’s Paul Chuckle
Pound Shop Chuckle Brother
The Rosetta Tone
Kidney sTone
Tone Deaf
Bard of Brizzle
Mr Bum Smell
Sir Dump Smell
Tone the Moan
Tiny Tone
DroneTone
Sir Tone-a-lot
DJ Tone Blackburn
A-Tone
Tone with the Wind
PlankTone
Bugsy MaTone
Hard Tone
Hercule FakeBro
iTone
My Liddle Ptony
Tony the Phoney
Ass e Tone
Tony Mony (Billy Idol remix)
SimulaTone©
Flouncing Tone
Game of Tones
Dog with a Tone
sToned
sToner
Tone the SToned
DialAPhoneTone
Tone a Friend
Tone it Down
Bro-lice and Sis-tone
102 DalmaTones
UnderTone
Tone Unknown
MicroTone
The Tone Ranger
LaboTony
Woe BeTone
Tony Baloney
Salvatoné Moronzano
BrimsTone
ActualTone / AliceTone
Google Toneslate
Tantrum Tone
ForwhomthebellTones
FrancoTone
“Should have been wiped on the curtains” (not a name as such but it made me laugh so much I had to include it 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71