Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alices legal strategy is and was "Cakism." Someone mentioned this earlier - she wants her cake and to eat it too - the house the money and the kids full time with no Ioan contact and her to express her "feelings " how and when she wants to who she wants . Like Boris found with Brexit .- "Cakism" is not a legal strategy it's a toddlerism- and the preferred ideology of narccisists and it hits a wall when it meets the Law.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think this happened. The weight gain and physical changes to her face. I don't know what year this photo was taken, but her looks are failing. She couldn't filter photos and gaslight her followers anymore.

View attachment 2499237
I agree and have said similar before. I think for a narc who places so much of their value on looks it hit her hard. IMHO she was always showing tendencies of being a nasty witch when her nose was put out, but truly started acting out in a desperate, panicked, ugly way when she started to age. My money is on menopause adding to the feelings of despair. For that, I empathise. BUT half the population are women and we all go through it if we are lucky enough to reach the age. We don’t all go completely bat tit cray cray and it’s certainly not a free pass to abuse.
---
It’s the “your Alice” for me. Like bleugh 🤢 why put YOUR Alice?? Reminds me of when she put I’m so sorry at the end of her separation announcement. What are you sorry for? Who are you apologising to? Nobody else gives a tit! And certainly nobody bloody knew who you were until you turned into a malevolent, lying, psycho bleep.
I truly believe she was seeing hersen as the new wronged Lady Di here and that the nation would take her under its bosom and praise her bravery. ‘Your Alice’ seriously ffs.
---
A wealthy white woman claiming that somebody (another white woman) was racist towards her probably won't cut much ice in the US.
Add to the fact MaGruff welcomed an Aussie with open arms (and relief). She wasn’t racist, she was narcissistist (that word now exists)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think this happened. The weight gain and physical changes to her face. I don't know what year this photo was taken, but her looks are failing. She couldn't filter photos and gaslight her followers anymore.

View attachment 2499237
He looks really handsome here, and younger than her. It makes me wonder when she started abusing his looks, if it happened before when he was handsome and popular enough for fans to lust after and envy Alice for having him but she was still the beautiful blonde bombshell in the marriage, or if it came after when she started losing her looks but he was still looking good. I think she has this complicated relationship with herself of wanting a partner who others fancy and envy her for, while at the same time she needs to be the real beauty (and the star) in the relationship.

Reactions: 27
“Nothing to say”…..then goes on to say a lot of bleeping bollocky bullshit
Note she claims she "weeps all day, when the kids aren't looking" but at night she adds up all the figures and plans for their future. Wouldn't a loving, responsible mother do her best to be strong and show herself planning for their future during the day when the kids are awake and weep at night when they are asleep and can't see or hear her? Obviously a rhetorical question in MAlice's case but duck me, the woman can't even narc right.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think she has this complicated relationship with herself of wanting a partner who others fancy and envy her for, while at the same time she needs to be the real beauty (and the star) in the relationship.
She needn't worry now. She has neither.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She wants him to walk away, but foot the bill.
She thinks he'll have to pay more child support if the girls are with her 100% of the time.
I don’t think she wants him to walk away, but cause she knows that he doesn’t want to she wants to force him too. If she can’t have him he will suffer. She knows it will hurt him very much and all she wants is for him to hurt.

bleeping disgusting when she is their mother. She will do this to them to hurt their father because he called time on the abuse. Just more abuse isn’t it. No self reflection, no dialling it down to protect the minors- just full on war and any casualties are fair game because revenge is the prize. IT’s sociopath material. It’s beyond weird that no maternal instincts override.

Reactions: 17
Have I got this right...

Alice's current strategy to get custody is...

To show a court appointed custody evaluator tweets which prove that thousands of people online think she's an abusive psycho who doesn't deserve custody...

Genius, Alice
And a video of Ioan trying to comfort his daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She needn't worry now. She has neither.
I joke that if it wasn't for the girls I'd love to see her get with Loopy or Bernal, cause the fireworks would be insane! But in reality, she's going to be single forever. She's only going to go for a non-looker if they have money. She needs a partner that others will fancy and be jealous of her for having. Neither the lookers or the rich are going to be interested in her, even if she loses the weight and pulls herself together physically, she's aged out of that market for most of them, and for the decent men her psycho track record will see them run a mile. The only men interested in her are the likes of Loopy, Brighton Bond, Salad Cream Clive, and though she's happy to sucker them online, she'd spit on them irl. Scarily the only other type of man I can see her attracting are the perverts who would be more interested in her daughters than her.

Reactions: 16
Eh no you didn't

1696878133769.png

Arguing in front of the kids... nice

1696878219563.png

It wasn't sudden and he seems extraordinarily calm. AE is projecting her own anger here that Baby Angel escaped.

1696878391139.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Yeah that's why he wanted a divorce, because you asked for a selfie. Taunting him for being a pussy but he was 'born angry' 10 minutes ago??

1696879803859.png

I think this is the photo she is referring to and she's mocking him...

1696879987945.png

and finally if only he would start drinking, it would solve everything, says the sloppy drunk.

1696880116656.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2499237
I believe that it may also be something to do with her obviously increased alcohol and possibly drug consumption. I also think that maybe the reason her looks stared to go. Remember how off her face she was at the San Andreas premier, she must have been such an embarrassment and liability.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.