Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The actual clown comment is below - it just sounds like pissed Alice.

View attachment 2494271
What a surprise that it's criticism of her complete lack of style and ability to put an outfit together that upsets her the most. Not any of the other tit, but THIS.

I'd never tell anyone what to do. I once suggested to a woman being physically abused that she should leave her partner and she was very offended. Lesson learned.
Look, not everyone is in a mental place to take that advice, even if it's the right thing to do. Please don't judge. It is so complex.

Reactions: 24
Anyway happy birthday Ioan. 🥂 I’m off to the beach with my gals. ☀ 👙

I’ll raise him a glass to freedom, love, friendships, success and most of all excellent health for the next 50 fabulous years (at least).

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Not been on for a while so grunkin ’ to catch up. Hope everyone is well.

IMHO the video shows far more that Ioan is a very caring father and that duck all actually happened. This is supposed to be damning evidence? It’s pathetic and totally a home goal.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Well I missed every damn thing as usual because I’m in the eastern time zone plus unlike mAlice I can’t stay online past 9:30 anymore. Real autoimmune disorders do that to a person. What is your secret maliciousness? Do share!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Being raised in an unhappy marriage is a terrible situation. Children pick up on things. Arguments between parents can be devastating for them to witness. The children can then be parentified if one parent confides in the children about how awful the other parent is. The children may feel anger towards one parent for treating the other parent in a bad way, and protective of the parent who has borne the brunt of the other parent's anger. The list goes on.

My parents had a very unhappy and toxic marriage, and I used to wish that they'd get divorced.
Seriously agree. When my parents told me they were divorcing I didn’t make a fuss at all. When they asked why I told them it’s not like it’s a surprise! It makes for very poor parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Seriously agree. When my parents told me they were divorcing I didn’t make a fuss at all. When they asked why I told them it’s not like it’s a surprise! It makes for very poor parenting.
I wish my parents had got divorced!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
can't believe I share discord servers with that lot lol

What the video shows is that Ella is completely out of the house before the door closes, and then conveniently the video cuts off, that leaves Bianca's story as the only likely one. Especially since Ella also recorded the living room before she went out, Bianca is nowhere in sight, she cant smash the door this quickly unless she is on the other side that wasnt recorded where she cant even see her Ella anymore

The video is also heavily edited (or since it's a discord call it's possible that other people were listening to highlight clips already while recording and didnt mute themselves), on the phase that is blacked out between going out and her threatening her dad like a psycho you hear Bianca saying "my dog" which shows that the shoving the dog story is likely true as well

The video is great because it shows that Ella needs psych intervention and it lines up with Bianca/Ioan's story. Sad that Alice felt the need to make it public. She really doesnt care one bit about her kids.
I've thought all along Bianca ran to the door to shut it to keep her dog in/safe. After Ella's tantrum inside the apartment the poor dog would have been wanting away/out. I'd have run to close the door too. If Ella got hurt at all it's on herself. It would not have been intentional on Bianca's part.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's quite a hard watch. And she's only 14.. I don't think it would be quite right. MOO.
Yep. I'm not on there so can't see it, but I hope it won't be posted here. That's what she wants to say Tattle is behind it somehow I'm sure.

Reactions: 13
NB Alice is the breadwinner in her home.
Yeah, her cameos might buy a loaf of bread. That's it.

Going to quote myself here from the last thread.

"It's scary in particular how much Ella is copying Alice's unhinged behaviour. That's why I believe it was no accident that Ella referred to Bianca as 'it' as that will be exactly what AE calls her when it's not 'bogan ho' etc. The Judge was on the ball enough to ask for clarification and the 'it' became the 'other person' ie Bianca. There is no point giving AE or her proxies (here, Ella) the benefit of the doubt. If anything, people have constantly underestimated how low AE would go."

And right on cue, the video proves my point yet again. Anyway this is AE's way of saying FU to the Evaluator, the Judge, the GAL and the therapists. It proves again what a good little soldier Ella is for her mom and how it doesn't matter what the Evaluator, the Judge, the GAL and the therapists say - Ella is 100% hers. It's designed to demoralize IG who is trying hard and spending a lot of money to reunite with the kids. Honestly, Ella is a lost cause at this stage. They should try to help Elsie not to turn out the same way but she will if she's left with AE.

Anyway it's more evidence that there was no assault - funny how the slam was edited out - and it proves nothing. As I keep saying Alice has nothing. I wonder how on earth she thinks this video incriminates I and B? Is she totally bleeping delusional???

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sure she had a (drunken) plan when releasing this but like all her other plans it’s crap. Poor strategy and hopeless execution.

Reactions: 23
I'd never tell anyone what to do. I once suggested to a woman being physically abused that she should leave her partner and she was very offended. Lesson learned.
There's lots of help out there. They need to go to Women's Aid etc but people have to be ready to leave and many aren't. I echo that IG stayed too long in the marriage. He should have divorced AE for the affair imo but Ella was already born and it just wasn't that easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.