Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how long do we give it until Bianca is blamed for the leak? I give it 2 days.

Reactions: 20
duck meeeee! I cannot believe that mAlice leaked the video, I hope she faces the consequences of this. For someone who has just "apparently" had a door slammed on her, she seems pretty fine to me... having been slammed into a door myself, I was not up and walking about! Ioan is even saying, she didn't slam the door on you.
Right going back to the old thread, to read the previous few pages. I'd screen shot this, because I don't think I've seen it before, which now pales into insignificance after the fact that they posted that video. I'm dumbstruck 😔

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
SHAME ON YOU ALICE. I hope you are reading here you absolute bleep. How dare you release that vulnerable video of your daughter. And Alice, even Ella released it, you are the one gatekeeping her internet and social media access. SHAME ON YOU.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I can't see how that video is in anyway damaging to Ioan. It shows exactly what he said happened in his witness statement. It's conveniently edited to show nothing of the door "slam" - I wonder why?
It makes big E look terrible and Alice like - but Ioan comes off calm and patient and concerned.
Like everything Alice does it backfires on her and this will too.

Reactions: 44
I mean this is the millionth time I've posted a similar sentence, but surely there will be serious consequences on Alice for this latest stunt of the bleep ?

Alice will be going batshit today as it's I's big birthday and she'll be fuming that I & B will be spending the day together with B more than likely organizing something special to mark the occasion. She just wants to duck it all up.

Reactions: 32
I hope the video stays off this site. They want it put here to make this site look bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Equal parts heartbreaking and baffling. Utterly betraying Ella by either letting her release it or releasing herself, and for what? How could anyone of sane rational mind watch that and believe it was evidence of assault? It doesn't show the 'door slam'! Its genuinely mindboggling how often and brutally she is willing to duck with Ella's life and future for her own pathetic, nonsensical, cowardly ends. Poor Ella, poor Ioan, poor Elsie, poor Bubba, poor Emma. What absolute poison Alice is. I'm just so thankful she's so bleeping stupid - she's managed to do plenty of damage anyway, but if she had two braincells to rub together, some cunning and nous to go with all that hate, I've no doubt whatsoever that she'd have found a way to put Ioan in prison by now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Textbook Alice:

Big occasion/event coming up? ✅
A impulsive need to disrupt the occasion? ✅
No thoughts as to what the consequences of the disruption could be for her/others? ✅

The occasion this time is Ioan's 50th birthday. And possibly the latest red carpet photos made her even more enraged.

What an unhinged, vindictive and evil person Alice is. And what a complete failure of a mother she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 68
I'm going to say something which will be unpopular here, but I wonder now if this is one of those rare instances when a couple should have stayed together for the sake of the children until they are grown up? It's what 7 or 8 yrs until Elsie is 18, Ioan would still only be in his 50s - a la Hugh Jackman. I'm not against divorce, am divorced myself but the only way it worked was by putting the children first. My ex even brought his girlfriend to school parents evening, I had to bite my tongue so hard I almost did myself an injury! Can any of us imagine Alice putting the kids first in this kind of scenario? After being with her many years, Ioan knew her better than anyone, how badly she would react, how belligerent and argumentative and self absorbed she is. Perhaps the situation they had with him working abroad several months a year (to keep him sane) was the best option, keeping her stable enough not to damage the girls. I've not watched this new video but I can imagine the only person it damages is Ella- those poor girls. If Ioan had stayed they could have grown up peacefully with their beloved father. No doubt they would have seen their mother's true colours along the way, passed out on the floor etc. Perhaps they could have all had a clean break from her a few years down the line.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I've just screen recorded it, as I have a feeling it won't be up for very long. It's been sliced and chopped, to only show the very end. What about the rest of it where she filmed herself trashing the flat? MAlice thinks she has done herself a favour in releasing this, in fact she's done the very opposite! As we all know this video has come from her, she has shot herself in the foot here and big time!
Ella sounds like mAlice so much, from the voice to the terminology used. I don't know of any 14 year old, that would use the term "witch"
Shame on you mAlice, SHAME ON YOU!

Just to add, as someone else has mentioned, I don't intend to post it, because that's exactly what they want us to do!
Well done @BingoFlamingo on winning the thread title

(9) Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky. | Tattle Life previous thread.

If someone could do a recap as I'm getting ready for the school run.
Sorry in the mist of everything I forgot to say congratulations on the new thread title!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm going to say something which will be unpopular here, but I wonder now if this is one of those rare instances when a couple should have stayed together for the sake of the children until they are grown up? It's what 7 or 8 yrs until Elsie is 18, Ioan would still only be in his 50s - a la Hugh Jackman. I'm not against divorce, am divorced myself but the only way it worked was by putting the children first. My ex even brought his girlfriend to school parents evening, I had to bite my tongue so hard I almost did myself an injury! Can any of us imagine Alice putting the kids first in this kind of scenario? After being with her many years, Ioan knew her better than anyone, how badly she would react, how belligerent and argumentative and self absorbed she is. Perhaps the situation they had with him working abroad several months a year (to keep him sane) was the best option, keeping her stable enough not to damage the girls. I've not watched this new video but I can imagine the only person it damages is Ella- those poor girls. If Ioan had stayed they could have grown up peacefully with their beloved father. No doubt they would have seen their mother's true colours along the way, passed out on the floor etc. Perhaps they could have all had a clean break from her a few years down the line.
Going by the evidence before he left her that house was not peaceful. I think he left because he felt remaining there for Alice to beat him in front of the kids was not good for the kids. Sometimes people split for the good of the kids. He stayed that long for them and I think staying longer was harmful. I don’t think he realised leaving would be this bad though. Who would?

Reactions: 65
I bet in hindsight he thought about this because he probably underestimated just how awful she is, but staying 10 more years in this marriage may have killed him - and I mean this literally. It's clear that their marriage was at the end toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
@welp I sure hope you’re right about the GA account being another of her social misfits.

Alice seems desperate to have Ella involved in the most toxic stuff. If it turns out E is on twitter abusing her dad I don’t see how he can proceed with her until that stage of her life is loooong over. even without that it’s obvious the visit to the home and the filming was a setup to get a RO on him and B from the beginning. So how can he build a relationship like that?

Oh and happy birthday dad, what a nice gift.

The kid needs help, that’s for sure but that doesn’t mean he has to be the one to deliver it. It would be really unwise for him to even try at this point.

NB Alice is the breadwinner in her home. It’s not her business who the breadwinner in Ioan’s is. 🙄

Reactions: 39
I understand what you are saying but that would require Ioan to stay with his abuser and enable her behavior "for the sake of the children." That would have an awful effect on the kids, maybe even worse than the upheaval of a divorce. The man had to file for a domestic violence restraining order and even that doesn't stop her. Nobody should be forced to be married to that. Just my two cents.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
Ioan said he would rather be dead than stay married to Alice (I believe Alice herself divulged this). What does that tell you about Alice, and the state of their marriage? Alice was already verbally and physically abusive to him.

Would you be saying the same thing if the sexes were reversed - that a woman should be staying in an abusive marriage for the sake of the kids?

What kind of a household would the girls be growing up in too, where they had an abusive and unstable mother who just sat around in bed all day, drinking and arguing on Twitter, while berating her husband for not earning as much money as she thinks he should earn? Where the mother gets drunk on her daughter's birthday and calls her a witch?

No matter if he'd stayed until Elsie was 18, she was always going to go nuclear when he left her. Everything Alice has done since Ioan left her shows how evil, manipulative, vindictive and unhinged she is. None of this is normal behaviour. None of this can even be justified by an ex-wife feeling hurt that her husband left her and now has a much younger partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Ioan was being abused in his marriage. He had the right to leave and is now fighting to protect his girls. He couldn’t do that from the inside. I don’t think it’s fair for anyone to suggest a victim stay with their abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Ioan said he would rather be dead than stay married to Alice (I believe Alice herself divulged this). What does that tell you about Alice, and the state of their marriage? Alice was already verbally and physically abusive to him.
Ioan’s demeanour has always been calm and conciliatory. She documented on her own Instagram when she chastised him, how much he appeased her. Imagine how low he must have felt to have said I would rather be dead.she beat him down. There is no way he could have stayed however hard the break up was. It would be like living with an unexploded grenade. Never knowing when detonation was going to take place.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.