Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, this video first shows them outside, but then skips back to inside and her coming down the stairs? There is someone standing on the stairs, which isn't Ioan, am assuming that's little E?
I & B go to a premier, its his 50th today, and what does mAlice do? Go nuclear! I cannot believe she would do this to her child, its disgusting. I hope she feels the full force of the law. I have reported the post, as I hope everyone else will do to, as we all know that mAlice is hoping its picked up by the DM 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm going to say something which will be unpopular here, but I wonder now if this is one of those rare instances when a couple should have stayed together for the sake of the children until they are grown up? It's what 7 or 8 yrs until Elsie is 18, Ioan would still only be in his 50s - a la Hugh Jackman. I'm not against divorce, am divorced myself but the only way it worked was by putting the children first. My ex even brought his girlfriend to school parents evening, I had to bite my tongue so hard I almost did myself an injury! Can any of us imagine Alice putting the kids first in this kind of scenario? After being with her many years, Ioan knew her better than anyone, how badly she would react, how belligerent and argumentative and self absorbed she is. Perhaps the situation they had with him working abroad several months a year (to keep him sane) was the best option, keeping her stable enough not to damage the girls. I've not watched this new video but I can imagine the only person it damages is Ella- those poor girls. If Ioan had stayed they could have grown up peacefully with their beloved father. No doubt they would have seen their mother's true colours along the way, passed out on the floor etc. Perhaps they could have all had a clean break from her a few years down the line.
Strangely enough that's exactly what Alice wanted, would you expect a woman to stay under the same roof as her abuser?
---
💯 … and the sock will be deleted (but screenshat) as evidence it originated here.
It's telling the sock has called itself tattle member 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Piers Morgan is in direct contact with IG. Alice is overestimating the closeness of her relationships again.
---
Also, this video first shows them outside, but then skips back to inside and her coming down the stairs? There is someone standing on the stairs, which isn't Ioan, am assuming that's little E?
I & B go to a premier, its his 50th today, and what does mAlice do? Go nuclear! I cannot believe she would do this to her child, its disgusting. I hope she feels the full force of the law. I have reported the post, as I hope everyone else will do to, as we all know that mAlice is hoping its picked up by the DM 🤬
Don’t you think it’s better to allow Ioan’s lawyers a chance view it and for him/them to deal with it? I feel we’re overstepping here. This isn’t just the usual name calling. it’s a clip of him, filmed in his home. They are probably going to want to address this via court and Twitter legal. Getting it deleted right away might be counter productive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just noticed this user name in that video 👀
---
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Piers Morgan is in direct contact with IG. Alice is overestimating the closeness of her relationships again.
---

Don’t you think it’s better to allow Ioan’s lawyers a chance view it and for him/them to deal with it? I feel we’re overstepping here. This isn’t just the usual name calling. it’s a clip of him, filmed in his home. They are probably going to want to address this via court and Twitter legal. Getting it deleted right away might be counter productive.
Oh I agree with you 100% that Ioan and the lawyers should have a look at it and respond accordingly, they probably already have seen it - I hope so anyway. My point was more, mAlice has released this purely to get it into the media and we all know how the DM spin a story, that is what I was hoping to avoid in reporting it xx

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Tagging, what, DM...and Piers? In a video that shows a teenager jibbering nonsense and nothing happening besides Ella calling Bee names and Yo being calm. Hhmmm. What would the deadline be? 🤔

Oh, I got it.

ALICE EVANS' TOXIC BEHAVIOUR EXPOSED DURING DIVORCE - GRUFFUDD AND CHILDREN FINALLY FREE

• Heart
Reactions: 35
can't believe I share discord servers with that lot lol

What the video shows is that Ella is completely out of the house before the door closes, and then conveniently the video cuts off, that leaves Bianca's story as the only likely one. Especially since Ella also recorded the living room before she went out, Bianca is nowhere in sight, she cant smash the door this quickly unless she is on the other side that wasnt recorded where she cant even see her Ella anymore

The video is also heavily edited (or since it's a discord call it's possible that other people were listening to highlight clips already while recording and didnt mute themselves), on the phase that is blacked out between going out and her threatening her dad like a psycho you hear Bianca saying "my dog" which shows that the shoving the dog story is likely true as well

The video is great because it shows that Ella needs psych intervention and it lines up with Bianca/Ioan's story. Sad that Alice felt the need to make it public. She really doesnt care one bit about her kids.
I thought it was Ella saying 'my god' rather than B saying 'my dog'.

Reactions: 9
Just noticed this user name in that video 👀
---

Oh I agree with you 100% that Ioan and the lawyers should have a look at it and respond accordingly, they probably already have seen it - I hope so anyway. My point was more, mAlice has released this purely to get it into the media and we all know how the DM spin a story, that is what I was hoping to avoid in reporting it xx
If it gets to the DM that’s solid evidence of her use of the kids to publicly harass him and breach her RO. If it’s just on an anonymous twitter account for a few hours .. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think it’s overstepping and unhelpful to report it. But that’s just me.

Reactions: 23
I think Alice has scored an own goal in releasing this video, if she's hoping to stop the evaluation process. If anything it shows the urgency to expedite it and she's actively working against the reunification therapy.
She'll be directing her IG followers to it soon no doubt in the hope she'll get a reaction from Ioan.

Reactions: 23
Alice hates Ioan and Bianca. She wants to bring them down.

Alice hates Tattle Life. She wants to bring it down.

This is not a full list of her hates.

She hates, with a passion, anything or anyone that bests her every efforts to cause mayhem.

If only she put the same amount of passion into thriving and moving on.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Alice is such a child. As if PDA’s when you know cameras are on you are indicative of a healthy, loving relationship. She does that thing Jodi Arias did in photos - the hand around the neck - “This is MY property” kind of thing. Bleugh. So yeah Alice, if you’re trying to prove how much of a controlling Venus fly trap slobber chops you were, you’re winning on that front 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Equal parts heartbreaking and baffling. Utterly betraying Ella by either letting her release it or releasing herself, and for what? How could anyone of sane rational mind watch that and believe it was evidence of assault? It doesn't show the 'door slam'! Its genuinely mindboggling how often and brutally she is willing to duck with Ella's life and future for her own pathetic, nonsensical, cowardly ends. Poor Ella, poor Ioan, poor Elsie, poor Bubba, poor Emma. What absolute poison Alice is. I'm just so thankful she's so bleeping stupid - she's managed to do plenty of damage anyway, but if she had two braincells to rub together, some cunning and nous to go with all that hate, I've no doubt whatsoever that she'd have found a way to put Ioan in prison by now.
BIB 100%. This is what my friend's witch wife attempted - got him up in court on a fabricated/exaggerated charge that he was convicted of (which will now hang off him personally and professionally for years) and enabled her to argue that he should have no access at all to the kids. Disgusting and disgraceful behaviour. I know our natural sympathies often lie with the woman in these cases - and many people turned against my friend when they heard what he had been accused of - but just sometimes, these women are mental evil witches who will do anything to destroy their ex. Never mind that it left her in a mess with several young kids to look after by herself (some with special needs) at least she won, eh? Knowing the pain and heartbreak and confusion my friend went through, my heart aches for how Ioan must be feeling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
What gives me a little bit of warmth in my heart is that Ioan will wake up on his 50th birthday with a kind woman who will no doubt have planned a lovely day for him. The situation with his kids is difficult but it has been this way for some time now. Hopefully he can remain distracted today, enjoying a peaceful celebration with his lovely girlfriend. I can’t imagine he’ll give Alice a single thought ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 65
What gives me a little bit of warmth in my heart is that Ioan will wake up on his 50th birthday with a kind woman who will no doubt have planned a lovely day for him. The situation with his kids is difficult but it has been this way for some time now. Hopefully he can remain distracted today, enjoying a peaceful celebration with his lovely girlfriend. I can’t imagine he’ll give Alice a single thought ☺
I'd love it if his family/friends have arranged to come over to help celebrate 🍾🥂🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m at the start of the new thread but anybodywithabrain is 100% Alice. It was one of the phrases she quoted us as constantly used in a tweet this week. Someone had a screenshot of it in the last thread. She quoted us as saying it and then used it as the name for her newest sock. Smartest person in the room ain’t so smart. Oh and also, she’s a bleeping bleep. And a really REALLY stupid one at that.

Reactions: 42
I think Alice has scored an own goal in releasing this video, if she's hoping to stop the evaluation process. If anything it shows the urgency to expedite it and she's actively working against the reunification therapy.
She'll be directing her IG followers to it soon no doubt in the hope she'll get a reaction from Ioan.
And she'll be telling her Instagram followers something like this:

"I have NO idea where this video came from! My god, it's SICK that it was released. I think it came from that hate site Tattle or 'someone else' who I'm gagged from talking about."

To emphasise: the only people with access to that video are Alice, Ella, the people to whom Ella was streaming it on Discord, Alice's brother and Alice's FMs. Alice is the person who has leaked that video, to coincide with Ioan's 50th birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I suspect that Yo guessed that Al would do something like this because she's so predictable. Easy to forget that he's unfortunately the expert on her behaviour and can predict everything she does.

Reactions: 27
I'm going to say something which will be unpopular here, but I wonder now if this is one of those rare instances when a couple should have stayed together for the sake of the children until they are grown up? It's what 7 or 8 yrs until Elsie is 18, Ioan would still only be in his 50s - a la Hugh Jackman. I'm not against divorce, am divorced myself but the only way it worked was by putting the children first. My ex even brought his girlfriend to school parents evening, I had to bite my tongue so hard I almost did myself an injury! Can any of us imagine Alice putting the kids first in this kind of scenario? After being with her many years, Ioan knew her better than anyone, how badly she would react, how belligerent and argumentative and self absorbed she is. Perhaps the situation they had with him working abroad several months a year (to keep him sane) was the best option, keeping her stable enough not to damage the girls. I've not watched this new video but I can imagine the only person it damages is Ella- those poor girls. If Ioan had stayed they could have grown up peacefully with their beloved father. No doubt they would have seen their mother's true colours along the way, passed out on the floor etc. Perhaps they could have all had a clean break from her a few years down the line.
No it really isn’t.

A court has established that Alice was engaged in coercive control and abuse of Ioan. In this context what you say is not just regressive but dangerous. It’s now clear she has been damaging her children and this has gone on for years. The video transcript from before they split shows a very dangerous woman abusing a man and soliciting her daughter into the act whilst her other daughter videos it.

The reason they cannot grow up peacefully is because Alice is a malignant influence, an abuser with control issues and a deadbeat parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
All that video shows it that its been heavily edited to show Ella behaving erratically and thriving off the dramatics of a terrible situation. Poor Ioan.

Reactions: 29
This is all a bit upsetting so in order to lighten the mood, I'm posting a meme from our dear @ReturningthePearls, which I found while scouring old threads for holy court document copies for my index. I may have giggled for a full 5 minutes when I saw this.

1000038659.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.