Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Palate cleanser 🥰

Screenshot_20230904-142536.png

---
All that video shows it that its been heavily edited to show Ella behaving erratically and thriving off the dramatics of a terrible situation. Poor Ioan.
You have to wonder at just how bad the original video is for it to have been so heavily edited.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Another anomaly, Ella threatens to call the police if her dad touches her but does not call the police or even threaten to do so on the person she later says assaulted her.

There was no assault or accusation of it until Mommie Dearest got involved.

Reactions: 39
We will see if Alice "signposts" the video to her followers (and the DM) by putting something on her Instagram today. She usually starts posting 'nice' photos of herself so there is something to go in the DM story to ensure they don't pick a pap photo of her looking how she really looks....

Reactions: 31
Another thought just occurred to me… imagine how little attention those girls are getting each day while Alice is online. Now imagine the attention Ella got from everyone at the apartment when she had her baby tantrum and from Alice when she got home. It was only when the judge delivered some home truths that reality hit. I’m not excusing Ella’s behaviour - far from it - but I can understand why this has been exciting and rewarding for her to a point. For a short while she was seen by her mother and not ignored. It’s so very sad this is the only way she can get Alice’s attention.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I have mused on whether in her Picasso days, Alice bejazzled a hat or handbag on a priceless work of art. She has the ego to think she could improve on Picasso.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I notice these new accounts are not following Tone or New Lips.

She’s going for plausible deniability and will pretend to be unaware but will duck up after a few glasses of wine, like she always does.

Reactions: 44
I thought it was Ella saying 'my god' rather than B saying 'my dog'.
I was wondering about this, as its not overly clear in the video. Funny how they didn't release the whole video, I still cant believe they posted ANY of it. This has to be by far the worse thing mAlice has done 😔

Reactions: 16
I'm going to say something which will be unpopular here, but I wonder now if this is one of those rare instances when a couple should have stayed together for the sake of the children until they are grown up? It's what 7 or 8 yrs until Elsie is 18, Ioan would still only be in his 50s - a la Hugh Jackman. I'm not against divorce, am divorced myself but the only way it worked was by putting the children first. My ex even brought his girlfriend to school parents evening, I had to bite my tongue so hard I almost did myself an injury! Can any of us imagine Alice putting the kids first in this kind of scenario? After being with her many years, Ioan knew her better than anyone, how badly she would react, how belligerent and argumentative and self absorbed she is. Perhaps the situation they had with him working abroad several months a year (to keep him sane) was the best option, keeping her stable enough not to damage the girls. I've not watched this new video but I can imagine the only person it damages is Ella- those poor girls. If Ioan had stayed they could have grown up peacefully with their beloved father. No doubt they would have seen their mother's true colours along the way, passed out on the floor etc. Perhaps they could have all had a clean break from her a few years down the line.
I don't agree with "staying together for the children" ever anyway - why should children be brought up for years by two people who loathe each other? It's horrible. This isn't a normal "I don't love you any more" situation though. She physically, verbally, emotionally and financially abused him, for years. She abused alcohol too. She invaded his privacy constantly, posting photos and videos to her Insta of him sleeping, half dressed, screengrabs when he was on a private facetime to his kid, or sneaking up on him rehearsing lines. She encouraged his children to despise him - and this was before there was even a hint of him leaving her. He finally made the break when she hit him in front of the kids then passed out drunk on the floor. The parental alienation had begun as soon as they were born anyway - she was the drunk "fun" parent, and Ioan and the nannies and housekeepers were the boring authority figures. Her behaviour has escalated publicly since he left, but I don't personally think it's any worse than when they were still married and living together. She has always been like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
If it gets to the DM that’s solid evidence of her use of the kids to publicly harass him and breach her RO. If it’s just on an anonymous twitter account for a few hours .. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think it’s overstepping and unhelpful to report it. But that’s just me.
I totally see your point, I'm just horrified that it's been posted 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We will see if Alice "signposts" the video to her followers (and the DM) by putting something on her Instagram today. She usually starts posting 'nice' photos of herself so there is something to go in the DM story to ensure they don't pick a pap photo of her looking how she really looks....
I think she will definitely try to get this into the DM.

However, I would be very surprised if they bite, for the following reasons:

1) Ella is a minor
2) Alice already mislead the DM with the fake RO story, and they may have been in trouble for that behind the scenes. At least, Boshoff is no longer writing pieces on Alice as a result
3) The clip was recorded in Ioan and Bianca's apartment without their permission
4) Alice's intentions with the release of the video are clearly to get revenge on Ioan. I'm not sure there's a public interest element to the story

Reactions: 33
100% she will be in the DM sidebar at some point in the next 24 hours because she needs to overshadow Ioan's birthday.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Piers Morgan is in direct contact with IG. Alice is overestimating the closeness of her relationships again.
---

Don’t you think it’s better to allow Ioan’s lawyers a chance view it and for him/them to deal with it? I feel we’re overstepping here. This isn’t just the usual name calling. it’s a clip of him, filmed in his home. They are probably going to want to address this via court and Twitter legal. Getting it deleted right away might be counter productive.
I agree. I don’t think we should be reporting it. Let them leave it there and face the repercussions. It’s a massive own goal by the bleep. Let people see it. The only person it harms is Alice. Let it stay up.

Reactions: 20

1) Ella is a minor
2) Alice already mislead the DM with the fake RO story, and they may have been in trouble for that behind the scenes. At least, Boshoff is no longer writing pieces on Alice as a result
3) The clip was recorded in Ioan and Bianca's apartment without their permission
4) Alice's intentions with the release of the video are clearly to get revenge on Ioan. I'm not sure there's a public interest element to the story
That's possibly why only this part of the video has been published - it's technically 'in public'

Reactions: 6
That's possibly why only this part of the video has been published - it's technically 'in public'
I get your point, but it also starts inside their living room/apartment. That might be enough for it to not be "in public".

But I'm not an expert on this, so happy to be proven wrong.

Reactions: 11
I get your point, but it also starts inside their living room/apartment. That might be enough for it to not be "in public".

But I'm not an expert on this, so happy to be proven wrong.
Oh neither am I and you're right, it does!

Reactions: 5
I wonder who could be so triggered that it's Ioan's 50th birthday?

Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 10.58.34.png

Translation: "we don't give a tit".

Says the person who so doesn't give a tit that she's trawling Twitter looking for any mentions of her ex-husband's birthday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

1) Ella is a minor
5) Bianca's already sued their sorry asses !

Reactions: 18
I have to chuckle at her attempts to link it to Bianca though. "tattlemember" as the sockname is no coincidence. You need to have like no braincells to fall for this though.

The scary thing about this is that usually a set up like the one Ella and Alice performed usually works, because most parents arent as patient as Ioan and in a split second they may slap a child like this (for much less things), and while this is just reactive abuse this obviously is not accepted for a man and especially not against a child.

On a side note: Ella has crap friends.
I thought it was Ella saying 'my god' rather than B saying 'my dog'.
I understand a g at the end, but it's possible.

Actually thinking about it now, I remembered this bit of Loopy's blog

Not content with dumping their toxic malice on a stressed out Ella Gruffudd, Ioan then goes on to claim that Ella is lying about the assault to Ella literally in the minutes that followed that assault. He tries to do so in a manner that prevented Ella's phone from recording it clearly of course because Ioan knows that phone in Ella's hands is detrimental to him.

If the blacked out bits are actually Ioan preventing her from recording (hence why it sounds very unclear) rather than randomly mixed together highlight bits you are probably right.

Still weird that it then cuts back to the stairways, is that the highlight reel she wanted to present to the judge? lmao

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.