Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popping in to see if everyone in the LA is safe 🤣 As B has dropped a lovely birthday post. Honestly he looks better now than ever!
And she decorated the flat, too cute 😍
A lovely duck you to mAlice, I'm here for it 💅
---

Haha! I'm still giggling at this 🤣
We have the most random chats at times!

I am predicting a major shitstorm. Going to pop a pizza in the oven, get the vino (not rose because it’s disgusting) and all the snacks. If I fail, I will refuse to get out of bed tomorrow until I have caught up.
---
Also, Tattle ads on point for JoJo tonight. I applaud you!
IMG_6077.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
btw this thing is such a huge blow for the "AliCe MoVeD oN" brigade. leaking a video like this on your victims birthday is moving on deluxe (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
So I see Alice outcunted herself by publishing the video of her daughter acting unhinged.

We're reaching the levels of stupid and nasty that statistically shouldn't even be possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I have wine ready for it!!! Although haven’t really been drinking that much recently so with pain meds I’ll be Alice by 9pm!

Which reminds me of a message to LuLu last night. I did have a cider which I took to bed as a night cap with a pork pie. She said it was the most British thing ever 😂

Anyone abroad who has never had a pork pie, you’ve never lived.
I also have cider and I'm a non-drinker 😛 I also have half of M&S biscuit section in my cupboard. One cider down and I'll pull out my credit card and start ordering more advent calendars. That's my excuse, I was drunk. That's how it works, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I couldn't screen grab it in time before she deleted the account but she put something really weird like 'Alice looks like a clown on the red carpet and that's why I dislike her because I'm scared of clowns' or something like that.
Yup, Alice is 3 sheets to the wind and so drunk she is trying desperately to 'cunningly' redirect all the gullible people - coz it can't possibly be Alice if she says something bad about Alice? Just like Alice implying NewLips is I or B, because I & B would definitely have chosen to spend their time posting pro-Alice comments for many many months🥴🥴🥴
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my word. I’ve been driving since 10am and not able to check in until now. I’ve seen Bianca’s post for Ioan’s birthday and I am waiting for the BH explosion. It was a lovely a post and he is looking fiiiine at 50.

I’ve only just started the thread so way behind and I’m still reeling from the video being posted. This is not going to end well for Alice. Clearly it wasn’t I or B as they wouldn’t have access to the video. So Alice has just thrown her child under the bus. I’m off to catch up.

thanks for the thread title!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Working away on location for months was so good for Ioan. It made him realise just how crazy and weird his ex wife was, once he was surrounded by normal people.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'd personally identify who the daughter's Discord friend is and involve their parents. I doubt they'd be happy to know their child is participating in this toxic and legally questionable nonsense.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Wait, is Alice really trying to pin this on Bianca or is that just Tattle speculation? Because how could have Bianca done that? It's not her video.

Bianca's post is lovely, especially Ioan with Bear.

Reactions: 18
Bianca showing Ioan doing his line from Titanic now! This is what you call a video.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Yesterday, New Lips was telling people to DM uncle Tone if they wanted to see the video.
That seemed odd at the time but it was obviously breadcrumbing to suggest that someone from tattle tricked their way into getting it 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I’ve come to the conclusion even Malice knows this doesn’t portray Ioan in a bad light and doesn’t add anything to evidence around an assault on Ella.

She’s posted it to try and ruin his birthday by reminding him how awful his relationship with Ella is and that his daughter supposedly hates him.

That’s just the sort of vindictive witch she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I also have cider and I'm a non-drinker 😛 I also have half of M&S biscuit section in my cupboard. One cider down and I'll pull out my credit card and start ordering more advent calendars. That's my excuse, I was drunk. That's how it works, right?
I am a terrible drunk buyer. I had to stop iPhone remembering my card details! I’d get a delivery on a Tuesday and think WTF is this? FFS, with each post I make myself sound more and more like Alice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I just thought of the worst pun possible. And it's not even gin o'clock.

Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.