Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling it's ALL going to kick off in thread #219.....

How many threads do you think she'll get to? Is there a Tattle World record?
It blows my mind enough that the baby I was newly-pregnant with when I first started lurking here is now old enough to throw himself headfirst off the sofa and shout more pingle!* at me… we’ll probably still be here when he’s graduating high school. We’ll be approaching sock number 300, Alice’s tits will only be able to be held akimbo by appointment with a team of local scaffolders.

*he reallllly likes Pringles, don’t come for me. I’m still a better parent than Big Al.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Finally caught up – that’ll teach me to go on a mini-break ever again. :rolleyes: 😁

Alice, if when you’re reading here: You need to stop the pathetic, hysterical bunny boiler antics and start building an actual life for yourself. No one is going to do it for you. You are on your own. No one will live your life for you, take on your responsibilities for you, earn your money for you.
Ioan is not coming back. Not even if you were the last two people on Earth – he would rather spend the next thirty years eating fermented sheep balls and mumbling to himself in a cave hidden away in the depths of Snowdonia.

And it’s all on you – you lost his love, his friendship and his respect, not because you put on a few kilos and no longer look like you once did, but because you are an entitled, arrogant and rude excuse for a human being; you wouldn’t recognise the love and loyalty of a good man if it slapped you twice across the face. And somewhere in the back of your head, I think, you don’t even want or need it – what you want is a man acting as your servant, ATM, arm candy, janitor, cleaner, cook, driver, pool boy, porter, bodyguard, nanny, sex toy and grocery supplier.
You won’t find someone like that anytime soon, quite simply because you took yourself off the market for decent, kind and loving partners. No quality man will ever go near you after you’ve spent the last three years making a very public spectacle of yourself, your ex-husband and your children for no other reason than being dumped. You are red flags personified.

So stop. Just stop. If you want to have any of those things you seem to believe you’re entitled to, pull your head out of your ass, roll up your sleeves and go to work. Because the only things you are entitled to are the ones you actually work for.

And Ella, if you’re reading here too (which I hope you don’t): Do you honestly believe your mother is doing the right thing? That a life of bitterness, revenge and nasty little plots to harm others – especially your father – is a life worth living? Is the life you want?

You’ve been through a lot, and you’re still going through a lot of stuff you shouldn’t have to go through. Everyone here knows that and understands it and feels for you. But the thing is – we don’t matter. The people around you do: your family (yes, you have one outside of Beverly Hills, too), your friends, classmates, teachers, future boyfriends/girlfriends, bosses and work colleagues. Everyone is cutting you slack now, and that’s how it should be. Up to a point. But someday in the not-too-far future, people will stop doing that – even many of the people who matter to you. And you need to be prepared for it.

I’m sorry to be blunt, but look closely at your mother's choices and where they have led her. She is without a family, friends and support system (yes, Gloria surely loves you girls, but at the end of the day, she is a paid employee). And she put herself in that place by her own volition and as a consequence of her actions.

Take a moment and think hard about whether this is the future you envision for yourself.

You know, deep down, that your dad loves you and your sister more than anything in the world. Let him help you, be there for you. He wants to, and he can if you allow him to. You’re 14 years old and have a mind of your own, right? You can choose who you really want to be, and with your father's full support and professional guidance, you will eventually become that person. Good luck, Ella.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Wut? Lego hair has volume!
---

I think this needs to go on the wiki glossary. lol
---

Even Loopy doesn't want to see it, it's that unwanted. And who would it be with anyway??
---
Several of her? Has she got an imaginary friend socking for her now? She knows all of her handful of FMs too and tips them off when she makes a new sock.
View attachment 2500159

Occasionally, she forgets to lie. AE admits IG wanted the kids but she was going to withhold them as 50% custody to her is "nothing" and she would get less child support on it too. The only card she had that he wanted was the kids so she PAed them. bleep.

View attachment 2500161
Al thinks he can't have a new wife? There's duck all she can do about that :sneaky:

Reactions: 22
It blows my mind enough that the baby I was newly-pregnant with when I first started lurking here is now old enough to throw himself headfirst off the sofa and shout more pingle!* at me… we’ll probably still be here when he’s graduating high school. We’ll be approaching sock number 300, Alice’s tits will only be able to be held akimbo by appointment with a team of local scaffolders.

*he reallllly likes Pringles, don’t come for me. I’m still a better parent than Big Al.

Lolllllz.... wow wow wow... that really puts it into context!
Ps... good boy, pringles are the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"he thought he could come back from a job and replace her"

you cannot replace someone who has already been dropped. at most you fill in a vacancy

and eh...what's the problem exactly? at some point she will 'replace' Ioan too, no?

but it has become very clearly, based on all her statements since 2021 that she somehow thought he'd "wise up" in France and get back to her, or even invite her over.

meanwhile...oh no
1000017873.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
As long as he does duck lips with them before he eats them !
---

you cannot replace someone who has already been dropped. at most you fill in a vacancy

and eh...what's the problem exactly? at some point she will 'replace' Ioan too, no?

but it has become very clearly, based on all her statements since 2021 that she somehow thought he'd "wise up" in France and get back to her, or even invite her over.

meanwhile...oh no
View attachment 2500196

meanwhile...oh no
View attachment 2500196
She had already replaced him whilst they will still living together, remember 'you're going to have 2 daddy's'. At least he had the courtesy to duck her off first !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pringles for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I had to move them cos he could open the cupboard they were in, now he trots in the kitchen every morning and stands hopefully next to the drawer they’re hidden in going “Yeh. Yeh.” 🫠

I honestly don’t think she’ll ever stop her bullshit. She lives in a completely different reality, she genuinely thinks she’s been hard done by and the world owes her. If she’s held accountable, it’ll play right into her victim narrative. She’ll never change 🙃 the girls will though, as they grow up and their lives expand, they’ll see her for exactly what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
A wealthy white woman claiming that somebody (another white woman) was racist towards her probably won't cut much ice in the US.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
A wealthy white woman claiming that somebody (another white woman) was racist towards her probably won't cut much ice in the US.
Can’t believe she cried racism. Sitting on my hands again. She’s so beyond the pale that the demons of Pandemonium are coming to fetch her.

Reactions: 23
Alice seems to want Ioan to give up completely and truly walk away from the girls. If he stops his court fight then he doesn’t care about them. He continues, then he’s taking money from the girls. Whatever fits her ever changing narrative.

I still think she’s afraid the girls would learn to like Bianca and ‘leave her’ - like everyone else in her life has done. She has abandonment issues. Her children shouldn’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Clive Shartridge is posting again.

Thread title suggestion

Riddle me twit, Riddle me tw@t, "Tone" will be back later as he's gone for a sh@t!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if it ever crosses Ella's mind what the heck she and Elsie would do if, heaven forbid, something happened to their mum. Because tomorrow is never promised (I lost a parent fairly early in life) and if Alice has nixed their support system thanks to her behaviour and they have no family around them then what on earth does she think would happen to them?

• Sad
  • Heart
Alice seems to want Ioan to give up completely and truly walk away from the girls. If he stops his court fight then he doesn’t care about them. He continues, then he’s taking money from the girls. Whatever fits her ever changing narrative.

I still think she’s afraid the girls would learn to like Bianca and ‘leave her’ - like everyone else in her life has done. She has abandonment issues. Her children shouldn’t!
She wants him to walk away, but foot the bill.
She thinks he'll have to pay more child support if the girls are with her 100% of the time.

Reactions: 18
Have I got this right...

Alice's current strategy to get custody is...

To show a court appointed custody evaluator tweets which prove that thousands of people online think she's an abusive psycho who doesn't deserve custody...

Genius, Alice

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She wants him to walk away, but foot the bill.
She thinks he'll have to pay more child support if the girls are with her 100% of the time.
I think a fair compromise would be to give AE half the child support she is entitled to and no spousal support (due to the DVRO). It doesn't matter if she has them 100% of the time, she ensured that IG wouldn't get the 50% custody he was entitled to, therefore she doesn't get the full money. Judge Josh could make it happen. I hope IG requests this via Anne.

Yes she will screech like a banshee about 'no child support' but she does that anyway. She will just have to live in the Valley, stop the takeaways, the ebays, get rid of the maid, oh and get a job!

• Haha
  • Heart
I think a fair compromise would be to give AE half the child support she is entitled to and no spousal support (due to the DVRO). It doesn't matter if she has them 100% of the time, she ensured that IG wouldn't get the 50% custody he was entitled to, therefore she doesn't get the full money. Judge Josh could make it happen. I hope IG requests this via Anne.

Yes she will screech like a banshee about 'no child support' but she does that anyway. She will just have to live in the Valley, stop the takeaways, the ebays, get rid of the maid, oh and get a job!
Could she even live in the valley though honestly - like what would be her take home with no spousal support, I doubt 50% would even cover rent in the valley.

Reactions: 7
Thread Title suggestion

Dear Abby I'm shabby it's true sometimes crabby and chavvy. But Abby I'm savvy. Don't @me just back me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.