Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Respectfully, I’d never give up on my kid. And none of this is her fault. Ioan giving up and walking away would be exactly what is likely being fed to her will happen and it would be devastating. All it would do is show her that everything she’s been wrongly told about him is true.
No one is saying it’s her fault as we have discussed many times before. Ioan is spending his last penny to do the only thing he can do. Find the best answer for the children with the least amount of trauma. Alice has turned Ella into a weapon of revenge against her father. She’s been grooming her from birth in my opinion. What happens when he’s out of money?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I am on board with Bianca sharing some photos and videos. With his permission I presume, Alice never asked but I’m guessing Bianca will. Sharing this and the cute balloons etc means he’s going to have a lovely birthday and not at all worried about what his abusive ex-wife is up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I am a terrible drunk buyer. I had to stop iPhone remembering my card details! I’d get a delivery on a Tuesday and think WTF is this? FFS, with each post I make myself sound more and more like Alice!
At least your credit rating is better than Alice's.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just thought of the worst pun possible. And it's not even gin o'clock.

Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al.

#Thread Title suggestion: Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al.
bleeping brilliant!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That was my takeaway from it too, Lulu. I watched once and Ella seemed almost exhilarated. Wound up, yes. But if someone had just been “assaulted” and hurt, that’s not the reaction I’d expect. The disparity between the words she was repeating, and what the video was showing, made it feel planned. (I don’t want to watch it again, it’s beyond inappropriate - but what else should we expect from Alice at this point)

Everytime I think Alice can’t go any lower, she disgusts me a little bit more. She’s not fit to call herself a mother. It’s embarrassingly obvious she’s trying to cause trouble because it’s Ioan’s birthday, and the fact that she keeps using her children to attempt that is despicable.

I hope Ioan is having his happiest, most peaceful birthday in a while, mentally far away from this soul-sucking bitter old woman, surrounded by people who care for him and support him.
He's a good father who loves his children. It's going to hurt like hell that they are not wishing him a happy birthday or giving him a hug and kiss. Realistically.

I can imagine hating my husband if he left me for a younger woman. I cannot begin to imagine deliberately alienating our children from him and accusing him of the most disgusting crimes imaginable. It's horrendous.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Jesus a lot has happened since I last commented. So my thoughts are:

Judge Josh - love him, the big enchilada. Seems like a great guy with his head screwed on. Love how he brought up Alice moving little E’s school. Really glad he’s agreed to oversee the whole lot, I think he’s really got the measure of mAlice.

Anne Killey / Ioan - once again, we can see how gentle and kind Ioan is. My client loves his daughters very much, not wanting to make a big deal of little E moving school because maybe it is okay for her. Saying they don’t know what’s best for the girls right now.

The video - literally shows NOTHING except the ramblings of a teenager, who is using the exact same language as her deranged mother. I still believe big E is just a child and therefore I can’t hold her accountable since she has such a bad person around her. But honestly? This video, what an own goal. It’s nothing. It’s pathetic. If that’s the best mAlice can do, then is it any wonder she’s also failed in every other walk of life. Pathetic. Posting it on Ioan’s birthday is mAlice all over, she’s so predictable and embarrassing.

Twitter Grufd-gate - do these socks and mAlice even know what the duck they’re on about themselves anymore? I think it’s only a matter of time before we see another public outburst like the car crash incident or parking incident. These are not the ramblings of a sane woman.

As always, I think the girls desperately need to get away from their mother. But at the moment, I don’t think the best place for them is with their father either. I feel so sad for them. I still think Ioan is too soft on mAlice, but then again I (thankfully) have never been in this sort of malicious situation, so I can only hope that in the near future, the therapists and Dr Dupee can help them see the light. Those poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm going to say something which will be unpopular here, but I wonder now if this is one of those rare instances when a couple should have stayed together for the sake of the children until they are grown up? It's what 7 or 8 yrs until Elsie is 18, Ioan would still only be in his 50s - a la Hugh Jackman. I'm not against divorce, am divorced myself but the only way it worked was by putting the children first. My ex even brought his girlfriend to school parents evening, I had to bite my tongue so hard I almost did myself an injury! Can any of us imagine Alice putting the kids first in this kind of scenario? After being with her many years, Ioan knew her better than anyone, how badly she would react, how belligerent and argumentative and self absorbed she is. Perhaps the situation they had with him working abroad several months a year (to keep him sane) was the best option, keeping her stable enough not to damage the girls. I've not watched this new video but I can imagine the only person it damages is Ella- those poor girls. If Ioan had stayed they could have grown up peacefully with their beloved father. No doubt they would have seen their mother's true colours along the way, passed out on the floor etc. Perhaps they could have all had a clean break from her a few years down the line.
No, but Alice SHOULD have been rolled into the sea.

Hugs 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
btw this thing is such a huge blow for the "AliCe MoVeD oN" brigade. leaking a video like this on your victims birthday is moving on deluxe (y)
Moving on deluxe has tickled me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As always, I think the girls desperately need to get away from their mother. But at the moment, I don’t think the best place for them is with their father either. I feel so sad for them. I still think Ioan is too soft on mAlice, but then again I (thankfully) have never been in this sort of malicious situation, so I can only hope that in the near future, the therapists and Dr Dupee can help them see the light. Those poor kids.
I agree with you on this but with no family or close friends to take them, if they ended up in temporary care, it would just be something else for Ella to hold against her dad. If there was a loved one that she felt comfortable with, I imagine she would feel like she has been rescued & there might be a chance of her feelings towards her Dad softening over time.

Reactions: 10
I love that Bianca is showing such grit and determination to not let Alice ruin Ioan's birthday. 🔥🔥
Yep, i have a feeling she will pull out all the stops. I mean 50 is a big one anyway, but given the situation with the girls I think she'll go that extra mile. Possibly a nice holiday somewhere, maybe not right now, but in the next few months 🏖🏖

I've decided that unless someone loves me like they love each other, I'd rather be alone with my cat 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Do you think Alice and the girls will go out for dinner tonight (pap shots) or will it be ‘all the fun we have at home’ Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.