Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice try speeding the video up - a desperate attempt to make any of it sound bad, one that didnt work.

Alice is a mentally unhinged twit and Ella is a brat. Yeah, yeah, it’s not her fault that she’s been manipulated by her 9-month hotel but that’s ultimately what Alice has nurtured her to be. Nice work. Hat off to Ioan for continuing to fight for Ella. I’d say “look, I’m always here for you, when you’re ready” and let her walk out of my life at this point - Ella isn’t a baby, she’s old enough to make her bed and to lie in it - with her passed out drunk of a mother 🤷🏻‍♀️

It takes time to set up discord to record a video call, which shows what we all know: that planning went into all of it and that it was a set up to try and frame Ioan and Bianca as abusers.

Dupee will see right through it. Another round of applause to Alice for showing what a tit parent she is and displaying poor judgment.

She isn’t capable of looking after a tank of sea monkeys.
Respectfully, I’d never give up on my kid. And none of this is her fault. Ioan giving up and walking away would be exactly what is likely being fed to her will happen and it would be devastating. All it would do is show her that everything she’s been wrongly told about him is true.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
can't believe I share discord servers with that lot lol

What the video shows is that Ella is completely out of the house before the door closes, and then conveniently the video cuts off, that leaves Bianca's story as the only likely one. Especially since Ella also recorded the living room before she went out, Bianca is nowhere in sight, she cant smash the door this quickly unless she is on the other side that wasnt recorded where she cant even see her Ella anymore

The video is also heavily edited (or since it's a discord call it's possible that other people were listening to highlight clips already while recording and didnt mute themselves), on the phase that is blacked out between going out and her threatening her dad like a psycho you hear Bianca saying "my dog" which shows that the shoving the dog story is likely true as well

The video is great because it shows that Ella needs psych intervention and it lines up with Bianca/Ioan's story. Sad that Alice felt the need to make it public. She really doesnt care one bit about her kids.
Thanks for sharing all the details Welp, as I don't have twitter or x or whatever, I can't access but I don't really want to give them any more traffic either tbh. Another nail in the coffin/coffers for Alice then.

Reactions: 13
A social media account with the kids picture - a picture that Alice has posted on her instagram - is suddenly public. It has things on it such a labradoodle pup - the same breed as the bubba dog - having a medical mask put on it like a menstrual pad and kids singing songs like manic monday. It's hundreds of videos that have been shared.

As a mother of minors, I know it can't be easy to monitor every online interaction. But Alice knows this divorce is public and now there's a lot that is available for grown people to see and connect and the kids should be protected from that. I don't want to be super vague but it's there with such minimal effort to see - not twitter.

I don't understand a mother who would be this cruel to her kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I was the one who questioned yesterday why Alice didn't release a clip of Ella getting slammed in a door, since she is so adamant it happened. The clip she has posted ain't it.

Two things I did notice - Ella is clearly hyperventilating, which isn't surprising given the food carnage that's just occurred. And I was surprised that although she has lived in the US all her life, she doesn't have an American accent. She must spend a significant amount of time around people with English accents. Maybe that's a result of extended home schooling.

Having said all that, was it 'worth it' to have that clip posted. Nah, it's pointless innit? Doesn't show anything resembling what that poor girl alleged, only that her adrenaline level must have been through the roof and her father remained calm in the face of his child's emotional outburst.

So blame me if you like for being subjected to that peculiar video.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 30
A social media account with the kids picture - a picture that Alice has posted on her instagram - is suddenly public. It has things on it such a labradoodle pup - the same breed as the bubba dog - having a medical mask put on it like a menstrual pad and kids singing songs like manic monday. It's hundreds of videos that have been shared.

As a mother of minors, I know it can't be easy to monitor every online interaction. But Alice knows this divorce is public and now there's a lot that is available for grown people to see and connect and the kids should be protected from that. I don't want to be super vague but it's there with such minimal effort to see - not twitter.

Is this a new account on Instagram and featuring the Gruffudd children? This sounds seriously out of order.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Alice loves social media (is in fact most likely addicted to it), and she foisted that on her children without them even having a say in it. I do wonder if Ioan was allowed a say in it too, or if he even knew everything she was up to.

Ella was seven when Alice created a Twitter account for her. That account still exists, is fully open, has photos of both Ella and Elsie on it, and is being followed by an extremely unsavoury account (to put it mildly). Alice also created hashtags for her daughters' unique names on Instagram when Ella was very young and Elsie was still a baby.

Alice has always posted photos and videos of her daughters to social media which reveal more than most actual celebrities, and most mothers, would be comfortable with. Nobody needs to share such things with 80k+ strangers. But Alice doesn't give a duck about boundaries, about online safety, about the safety of her daughters - nothing. All she cares about is getting her precious likes, comments and follows on social media.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
It’s also ‘Lady’ V(iles)’s birthday today.

(Will she make the grid with a picture from Getty images?)
That has just reminded me, considering V is meant to be a friend of Alice.... and yet the vile things she/he say about Bianca's body type

Reactions: 8
Agreed. I would call it a bad acting job personally.

E: That witch just slammed the door on me. I have a bruise.
Bruises don't come up instantly so that's a lie.
E: If you touch me I'll call the police.
This is pure learned behaviour from Alice. She threatened IG with police because he sat on 'her' bed.
E: My arm is gonna be bruised now too.
I think Ella and AE planned for her to get a bruise. It's 'evidence' but in this case of self harm or an accident, not assault.
E: Stop touching me, stop touching me. Don't you dare touch me. Don't touch me, don't touch me.
When IG isn't touching her so she's lying again. I wonder is Ella trying to set up CSA allegations here too? ugh
E: Let's me go. That witch, that witch [favourite Alice slur] just slammed the door on my hand.
IG: She didn't slam the door on your hand. Look at me.
Video edit/cut
E: If you touch me, I'll call the police. If you touch me, I'll call the police. My arm is going to be bruised now too because she also slammed it on my arm.

They replay the previous bit too I notice. Such a bad copy and paste edit job.
This is what I mean, its so clear it was a set up by mummy dearest. I have no doubt Ella is troubled by whats happened over the last three years, but if someone had just slammed a door on me, as hard as she says, you'd be in tears crying, not rilled up, which is how she comes across in that video.

Also, I don't think B could slam a door if she tried, she doesn't have the body weight too! Plus we know she struggles with one of her hands due to MS. The door could well be one of those that swing back as you open it, if you know what I mean; newer flats seem to have them over here. I think she was trying to stop the dog from getting out if anything, who was probably going nuts due to all the shouting etc, as he has lived in a calm environment and was probably scared.
As always mAlice had only release part of the video, as we all know the whole thing was filmed, thinking it would show Ioan in a bad light, but in fact is does the opposite.
I'm still sickened that she even realised just some of it. She really is something else!

Reactions: 22
not IG? cant find anything
No not IG but public and popular. I don't know if it's a fake or real one so I want to stick with the main players but it is a picture from Alice and that's the only reason I found it.

Reactions: 5
As many have said, the “tape” shows Ella in a terrible light, and Ioan to be a patient and caring father.

Slow clap.

The way Ella spoke to her dad, and about Bianca, was utterly vile. I know she is a product of her maker but she’s old enough to know what she’s doing. At best she is a willing participant, and at worst doing things of her own volition.

I think it was Ella that posted the video.

Reactions: 29
I just want to reiterate that the video should never be posted here - thousands of people view these threads so we don't need to put it on blast when it's massively inappropriate to be shared online.

New Lips and Tone have said multiple times that it's been shared around Alice supporters so I'm rolling my eyes in advance at this somehow being blamed on Ioan and Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Palate cleanser 🥰

View attachment 2493987
---

You have to wonder at just how bad the original video is for it to have been so heavily edited.
Well, they wanted a picture of Ioan touching Bianca...Lovely picture Ioan looks totally in love.
Difference between this one and the one they commented on...this one is personal and the other one was in a work environment. Ioan and Bianca know when it is appropriate for PDAs

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Bianca chosed violence today OMG (click through the pics)

As many have said, the “tape” shows Ella in a terrible light, and Ioan to be a patient and caring father.

Slow clap.

The way Ella spoke to her dad, and about Bianca, was utterly vile. I know she is a product of her maker but she’s old enough to know what she’s doing. At best she is a willing participant, and at worst doing things of her own volition.

I think it was Ella that posted the video.
What is the craziest part of the video is how it proves that Bianca was nowhere in sight to slam the door. She either ran quicker than Usain Bolt to slam it, or she was on the inside (not where the handle is), and while you can close a door there it's pretty difficult to close the door with force. You also dont see the person leaving too well there, which fits to Bianca's story of being caught out by Ella making a move back.

I'm almost sad the judge didnt granted her to show the video, lmao.

No not IG but public and popular. I don't know if it's a fake or real one so I want to stick with the main players but it is a picture from Alice and that's the only reason I found it.
I'd suggest to write under a spoiler the username/platform, doesnt make much sense to mention it and then letting everyone guess, unless it is very sensitive

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
AE is banking on IG and Anne not going after Ella even if it's abuse by proxy.
They wouldn’t be going after Ella. The point of it being by proxy is that Alice enables it or instigates it - Alice would still be the target for any legal ramifications, not Ella.

Getting out himself and making a life for himself where the kids could join him (if Alice hadn't sabotaged everything) - surely that was his only option? Getting at least 50-50 custody? Staying wouldn't have achieved a better outcome. In fact, Ioan's mental health might have broken down entirely due to the abuse, especially another ten years of it. And at the end of the day it wouldn't have protected the kids at all. She was already neglecting the kids and emotionally abusing them anyway.
Exactly. The advice to fit your own mask before attending to others applies here.

Why does she always do this? Why does she post things like this (and in the past texts etc) and thinks BAM! there you go that's your proof of how heinous Ioan is and yet... It doesn't. It's such an own goal time and time again!
1. Disordered thinkibg
2. She’s thick
3. She’s drunk

Respectfully, I’d never give up on my kid. And none of this is her fault. Ioan giving up and walking away would be exactly what is likely being fed to her will happen and it would be devastating. All it would do is show her that everything she’s been wrongly told about him is true.
Respectfully, what I really appreciate about tattle is that a wide range of views are aired and people are allowed to have differences of opinion.
I hope that when Ella is older and really understands all this, she feels shame for this stunt and the hurt she has caused her dad. I hope she tries to make amends with him. He has treated her with such care and compassion.

Reactions: 31
At least Bianca's instagram post is a palette cleanser! I bet they're having a lovely day. Not fusticating indoors wearing filthy glasses, hunched over a keyboard, plotting like a witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.