Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that's just killed Alice. 😂
I was about to quip that that explains the silence across social media but I see there has been some activity this evening: Tone/Alice has tweeted to try and make their friend that looks like a potato feel better about looking like a potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For all we know she might wake up crying and feeling awful over what she's said and done to Ioan
I think it's safe to say she doesn't. Ella would have approved the release of the video. If she was feeling guilty she would have said no. She is being used more and more by mAlice to abuse by proxy. Not to long ago she wouldn't allow her mom to put her on Instagram but now this!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
In my self appointed role of “Guardian of the Tone Names”, each time I see a new one I’ve been adding it to the list, there have been some corkers 😂 here’s the updated list, hopefully I haven’t missed any?!

Home Alone Tone
Tone Alone
AlcaTone
SimpleTone
DialTone
MonoTone
RingTone
underTone
Tonely the Lonely
Tone & the Bristol Massive
The Bristol Flouncer
DumBro
SockBro
CockBro
Crusty SockBro
Mr Fantastic’s Alcoholic Ex Brother in Law
Poor Man’s Paul Chuckle
Pound Shop Chuckle Brother
The Rosetta Tone
Kidney sTone
Tone Deaf
Bard of Brizzle
Mr Bum Smell
Sir Dump Smell
Tone the Moan
Tiny Tone
DroneTone
Sir Tone-a-lot
DJ Tone Blackburn
A-Tone
Tone with the Wind
PlankTone
Bugsy MaTone
Hard Tone
Hercule FakeBro
iTone
My Liddle Ptony
Tony the Phoney
Ass e Tone
Tony Mony (Billy Idol remix)
SimulaTone©
Flouncing Tone
Game of Tones
Dog with a Tone
sToned
sToner
Tone the SToned
DialAPhoneTone
Tone a Friend
Tone it Down
Bro-lice and Sis-tone
102 DalmaTones
UnderTone
Tone Unknown
MicroTone
The Tone Ranger
LaboTony
Woe BeTone
Tony Baloney
Salvatoné Moronzano
BrimsTone
ActualTone / AliceTone
Google Toneslate
Tantrum Tone
ForwhomthebellTones
FrancoTone
“Should have been wiped on the curtains” (not a name as such but it made me laugh so much I had to include it 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Omg wtf is going on here, has Al turned on Loo, is it manky Marshy expressing her innermost thoughts, is it some kind of double bluff to entrap Tattlers 😂

Sod the lot of them in any case 😂
Haaaaaa was wondering about a double bluff myself…..this saga 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was about to quip that that explains the silence across social media but I see there has been some activity this evening: Tone/Alice has tweeted to try and make their friend that looks like a potato feel better about looking like a potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking about "tone" saying that he would share the video with whoever dmed him. Sounds like he wants plausible deniability. They can pretend someone else released it.

Reactions: 23
In my self appointed role of “Guardian of the Tone Names”, each time I see a new one I’ve been adding it to the list, there have been some corkers 😂 here’s the updated list, hopefully I haven’t missed any?!

Home Alone Tone
Tone Alone
AlcaTone
SimpleTone
DialTone
MonoTone
RingTone
underTone
Tonely the Lonely
Tone & the Bristol Massive
The Bristol Flouncer
DumBro
SockBro
CockBro
Crusty SockBro
Mr Fantastic’s Alcoholic Ex Brother in Law
Poor Man’s Paul Chuckle
Pound Shop Chuckle Brother
The Rosetta Tone
Kidney sTone
Tone Deaf
Bard of Brizzle
Mr Bum Smell
Sir Dump Smell
Tone the Moan
Tiny Tone
DroneTone
Sir Tone-a-lot
DJ Tone Blackburn
A-Tone
Tone with the Wind
PlankTone
Bugsy MaTone
Hard Tone
Hercule FakeBro
iTone
My Liddle Ptony
Tony the Phoney
Ass e Tone
Tony Mony (Billy Idol remix)
SimulaTone©
Flouncing Tone
Game of Tones
Dog with a Tone
sToned
sToner
Tone the SToned
DialAPhoneTone
Tone a Friend
Tone it Down
Bro-lice and Sis-tone
102 DalmaTones
UnderTone
Tone Unknown
MicroTone
The Tone Ranger
LaboTony
Woe BeTone
Tony Baloney
Salvatoné Moronzano
BrimsTone
ActualTone / AliceTone
Google Toneslate
Tantrum Tone
ForwhomthebellTones
FrancoTone
“Should have been wiped on the curtains” (not a name as such but it made me laugh so much I had to include it 😂)
Absolutely pissed myself reading this 🤣 my personal faves are Alcatone and pound shop Chuckle Brother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it's safe to say she doesn't. Ella would have approved the release of the video. If she was feeling guilty she would have said no. She is being used more and more by mAlice to abuse by proxy. Not to long ago she wouldn't allow her mom to put her on Instagram but now this!!
Alice has been going more and more manic over this last week. She always escalates when Ioan has something important going on. I seriously doubt Ella had any say over the release of this video. And even if she did, it's possible to feel numerous, conflicting emotions at the same time. It's sadly obvious that she is very angry with Ioan, feels abandoned by him, and probably believes Alice's lies that he doesn't love her anymore. She can be angry with him and want to punish him and feel justified in those actions, but still feel guilty about them. I don't know if it's finally getting through to Alice that Ioan never wants to have anything to do with her ever again, but I agree with you that she is definitely upping the abuse by proxy through Ella.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
As for her constantly mentioning she's going to bruise, it probably was part of the set-up, but I'd just like to point out that I'm fair skinned too and I know when I hit myself I'm going to bruise and say that to myself, as do many people I know.
I bruise badly and easily, to the extent that I constantly have bruises that I have no idea how I got them. I've had a partner ask me to cover up after a boating course as he was getting constant glares due to my visible bruising. If I knock myself, I know damned well that I'm going to bruise. Hell, I even got a black eye once from my cat and another time from an inflatable dolphin 🐬.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I mainly just lurk here as I’m interested in the psychology of it all, and I don’t fancy a run-in with the subject or her sock accounts. I’ve been on the recieving end of domestic abuse and don’t want to be doxxed by or interact with the protagonist! However I find it quite useful to see how these situations typically develop and that one can extract oneself from them. It’s empowering in a funny kind of way. Although I’m sorry for anyone who ends up in them.

But I’m puzzled by her recent post claiming Tattle thread people were raging against Wallace as she didn’t acknowledge the run donations.

I haven’t seen that mentioned anywhere and everyone here just seems really pleased so much went to a good cause? I’m just kind of bewildered as can’t see where that came from. I donated a bit myself as it’s such a good cause and certainly don’t expect some sort of raving accolade for it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I bruise badly and easily, to the extent that I constantly have bruises that I have no idea how I got them. I've had a partner ask me to cover up after a boating course as he was getting constant glares due to my visible bruising. If I knock myself, I know damned well that I'm going to bruise. Hell, I even got a black eye once from my cat and another time from an inflatable dolphin 🐬.
If your taking steroids then that can cause you to bruise easily. I'm black and blue most of the time and I couldn't tell how or where most have come from.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If your taking steroids then that can cause you to bruise easily. I'm black and blue most of the time and I couldn't tell how or where most have come from.
Only my asthma preventer inhaler and that's way more recent (developed asthma around 40). The dolphin 🐬 black eye and the boating course was when I was still a reservist, so before the asthma.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I mainly just lurk here as I’m interested in the psychology of it all, and I don’t fancy a run-in with the subject or her sock accounts. I’ve been on the recieving end of domestic abuse and don’t want to be doxxed by or interact with the protagonist! However I find it quite useful to see how these situations typically develop and that one can extract oneself from them. It’s empowering in a funny kind of way. Although I’m sorry for anyone who ends up in them.

But I’m puzzled by her recent post claiming Tattle thread people were raging against Wallace as she didn’t acknowledge the run donations.

I haven’t seen that mentioned anywhere and everyone here just seems really pleased so much went to a good cause? I’m just kind of bewildered as can’t see where that came from. I donated a bit myself as it’s such a good cause and certainly don’t expect some sort of raving accolade for it 🤣
Alice gonna Alice, y’know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.