Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video is too heavily edited to prove anything. It’s literally just Ella throwing accusations & nothing more.
It’s terrifying how much Ella sounds like her mum when she’s saying not to touch her or she’ll call the police. How much coaching is going on at home & how much did she witness before her Dad left? That’s learned behaviour IMO

Reactions: 44
The pictures posted by Bianca also show how much Ioan hates dogs 😉.

Mind you, the malignant 🦬 neck contradicted herself about his hate of dogs when she posted a picture of him with Emma cuddled up to him - probably seeking sanctuary with the only adult in the house.

PS: did anyone else spot the picture on the fridge?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I checked the DM and BW's birthday post is not on there yet but I hope it will be. The stupid video shared by a sock with one follower will not be featured. Guaranteed.

Reactions: 17
And here was me thinking all had gone quiet on the Alice front. That video being leaked is shocking. But Iona was handling it so well and Ella sounds like a carbon copy of Alice.

Reactions: 13
I like that this thread title has completely dropped the Ioan part of his name and now he's just GRUFFUDD

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Obviously I'm not @welp, but I took that comment to mean that Bianca was done with trying to appease Alice by not sharing photos of her with Ioan, her committed partner whom she lives with, and who she's been in a relationship with for over two years.

And good for her. Why should she live in fear? Everything sets Alice off, there's nothing Bianca can do to stop it (apart from being deported and splitting up with Ioan, of course).
I'd like to think Bianca doesn't think about Alice at all.

Wishful thinking probably, but hey...

Reactions: 33
This definitely should never have been released 🙁
BIB. Ella just looks as unhinged as her mother. I honestly fear there is little hope for Ella, she is too far gone. I feel so sad for the life she has ahead of her. She is 3 for 3 for factors that may lead to the development of histrionic or other personality disorders and all the evidence so far is showing a wildly unstable personality.

What causes histrionic personality disorder?
Studies that have been done about histrionic and other personality disorders have identified several factors that may lead to the development of histrionic or other personality disorders:
  • Genetics: Histrionic personality disorder tends to run in families, so scientists think there may be a genetic (inherited) link.
  • Childhood trauma: Children may cope with trauma, such as child abuse or the death of a family member, that later as an adult may be disruptive or problematic in their life and become part of a personality disorder.
  • Parenting styles: Children who experience parenting styles that lack boundaries, are over-indulgent or inconsistent may be more likely to develop histrionic personality disorder. In addition, parents who display dramatic, erratic, volatile or inappropriate sexual behavior put their children at risk for developing this condition. Some researchers think that problems in parent-child relationships lead to the characteristic low self-esteem in people with HPD.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
On a slightly different note…bets on an Instagram post from Alice tonight, something about her and the girls and how much they love each other and are just so SO happy…
I have wine ready for it!!! Although haven’t really been drinking that much recently so with pain meds I’ll be Alice by 9pm!

Which reminds me of a message to LuLu last night. I did have a cider which I took to bed as a night cap with a pork pie. She said it was the most British thing ever 😂

Anyone abroad who has never had a pork pie, you’ve never lived.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm glad that worked for you. But that's just it--it was your decision, your choice. To say that it should be the general rule is too much.

I just would like to point out that by staying in an abusive relationship, a parent is teaching their children a really, really harmful lesson about adult relationships. Especially girls since women are taught they are nothing unless they are coupled-up. If roles were reversed, the hue and cry for Alice to get out of the marriage would be deafening.
That's exactly what my attorney told me.
"You want those girls growing up with you to see this?"

Absolutely not.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just popping in to see if everyone in the LA is safe 🤣 As B has dropped a lovely birthday post. Honestly he looks better now than ever!
And she decorated the flat, too cute 😍
A lovely duck you to mAlice, I'm here for it 💅
---
I have wine ready for it!!! Although haven’t really been drinking that much recently so with pain meds I’ll be Alice by 9pm!

Which reminds me of a message to LuLu last night. I did have a cider which I took to bed as a night cap with a pork pie. She said it was the most British thing ever 😂

Anyone abroad who has never had a pork pie, you’ve never lived.
Haha! I'm still giggling at this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There is really no end to Alice's vindictiveness and evil. I will point out again that while Ella's behaviour is poor, she is an abused child. Her mother has destroyed her. Unfortunately I don't have great hopes of this turning out well for her or Elsie.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Is it baiting the beefy neck buffalo to change my Avatar in honour of these two legends - choosing positivity and light over revenge. F*** you Malice.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just put on Cocaine Bear the movie there and Matthew and Keri are in it.
For some reason I find this highly amusing. Cocaine with all the recent throwing mud shite and the fact that Keri and Matthew are in it. Remember only one parent can work at the same time! Though to be fair, spoiler alert, he did die early on!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just put on Cocaine Bear the movie there and Matthew and Keri are in it.
For some reason I find this highly amusing. Cocaine with all the recent throwing mud shite and the fact that Keri and Matthew are in it. Remember only one parent can work at the same time! Though to be fair, spoiler alert, he did die early on!
I've seen that movie, funny, stupid and hilarious, given that it's based on true events....spoiler, mAlice plays the bear 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine a mother and child up on the eve of the father's big birthday plotting a way to ruin it for him.

And just like that, two Twitter/X socks are born. The edited video clip is released. The father and his partner are tagged and well as media outlets. Nothing like a healthy dose of abuse bonding to promote a restful sleep on a school night.

We can all see what transpired and who is behind it. This when the custody evaluation is set to begin and the mother will be intensely scrutinized as a parent and guardian. And the video only further supports the concerns the therapists and the psychologist have about the child.

Brava.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.