Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Textbook Alice:

Big occasion/event coming up? ✅
A impulsive need to disrupt the occasion? ✅
No thoughts as to what the consequences of the disruption could be for her/others? ✅

The occasion this time is Ioan's 50th birthday. And possibly the latest red carpet photos made her even more enraged.

What an unhinged, vindictive and evil person Alice is. And what a complete failure of a mother she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 68

Old Soak

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t think Ella is a ‘lost cause?’
The transcript from the “be a mother” shows a little girl in pain, aware of her mothers problematic drinking and that she’s an after thought on her own birthday.
Then there was the slight open door of working to pick a recipe to make with Bianca.
Finally we have the exchange with the judge. She was respectful to him, she apologizes to him. She listens to him speak. She seems to understand his authority. She kept her cool. I’m not sure about how much empathy she has, that will be for the pros but I do feel she has far fewer concerning traits than her mother….for now. Intensive therapy in conjunction with possible medicinal therapies might help her to regulate better.
Alice on the other hand displays none of those abilities and it wasn’t even her case. She’s never wrong. She melted down in the court room. She was rude. Disruptive. Unapologetic. Disrespectful and not seemingly aware this is court and not the “Alice show.”
Alice will be awarded very little support for the three of them given that this mess is all her doing and we know she’s hemorrhaging money in BH. I can’t imagine the kids happily going to stay in a shelter/foster care when they can just call dad, if faced with the choice. Then where would they run away to if they get upset? The shelter or moms shopping cart?
yes it’s a mess and I do not have the answers, but I’m glad there is a multi disciplinary team in place and getting to work.
I’ve watched videos interviewing the tranq/fetty addicts in Kensington Philadelphia and I hope they decide to get help because there is a future ahead of them. Lost souls not lost causes. And some do recover. And if that can happen, I have no doubt a 14 year old girl with her whole future ahead of her and the foundational love of her father, can eventually be reunited with her daddy with the help of pros, the court and time.
Maybe I’m wrong but hope springs eternal!!

• Heart
Reactions: 68

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
I just thought of the worst pun possible. And it's not even gin o'clock.

Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Jemadah

VIP Member
It must be so reassuring for Alice to have so many people just waiting in the wings to jump onto Twitter and set up a brand new account to stick up for her when she needs it, especially as they all have SO much knowledge about the whole saga. I just wonder why none of them had Twitter accounts already - did none of them wanted to interact with her when she had her own account, if they were that fond of her, know so much about her and are seemingly willing to spend hours each day defending her? Odd, isn't it?

• Haha
  • Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Bianca chosed violence today OMG (click through the pics)

What is the craziest part of the video is how it proves that Bianca was nowhere in sight to slam the door. She either ran quicker than Usain Bolt to slam it, or she was on the inside (not where the handle is), and while you can close a door there it's pretty difficult to close the door with force. You also dont see the person leaving too well there, which fits to Bianca's story of being caught out by Ella making a move back.

I'm almost sad the judge didnt granted her to show the video, lmao.

I'd suggest to write under a spoiler the username/platform, doesnt make much sense to mention it and then letting everyone guess, unless it is very sensitive
I'd say Bianca chose love!
It's clear as day Bianca will no longer be cowed into hiding what is a perfectly respectable loving relationship. I'd also like to say that Ioan is bloody hot 🥵 😁

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
btw this thing is such a huge blow for the "AliCe MoVeD oN" brigade. leaking a video like this on your victims birthday is moving on deluxe (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Gilbert

What gives me a little bit of warmth in my heart is that Ioan will wake up on his 50th birthday with a kind woman who will no doubt have planned a lovely day for him. The situation with his kids is difficult but it has been this way for some time now. Hopefully he can remain distracted today, enjoying a peaceful celebration with his lovely girlfriend. I can’t imagine he’ll give Alice a single thought ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I'm going to say something which will be unpopular here, but I wonder now if this is one of those rare instances when a couple should have stayed together for the sake of the children until they are grown up? It's what 7 or 8 yrs until Elsie is 18, Ioan would still only be in his 50s - a la Hugh Jackman. I'm not against divorce, am divorced myself but the only way it worked was by putting the children first. My ex even brought his girlfriend to school parents evening, I had to bite my tongue so hard I almost did myself an injury! Can any of us imagine Alice putting the kids first in this kind of scenario? After being with her many years, Ioan knew her better than anyone, how badly she would react, how belligerent and argumentative and self absorbed she is. Perhaps the situation they had with him working abroad several months a year (to keep him sane) was the best option, keeping her stable enough not to damage the girls. I've not watched this new video but I can imagine the only person it damages is Ella- those poor girls. If Ioan had stayed they could have grown up peacefully with their beloved father. No doubt they would have seen their mother's true colours along the way, passed out on the floor etc. Perhaps they could have all had a clean break from her a few years down the line.
Going by the evidence before he left her that house was not peaceful. I think he left because he felt remaining there for Alice to beat him in front of the kids was not good for the kids. Sometimes people split for the good of the kids. He stayed that long for them and I think staying longer was harmful. I don’t think he realised leaving would be this bad though. Who would?

Reactions: 65

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I'm going to say something which will be unpopular here, but I wonder now if this is one of those rare instances when a couple should have stayed together for the sake of the children until they are grown up? It's what 7 or 8 yrs until Elsie is 18, Ioan would still only be in his 50s - a la Hugh Jackman. I'm not against divorce, am divorced myself but the only way it worked was by putting the children first. My ex even brought his girlfriend to school parents evening, I had to bite my tongue so hard I almost did myself an injury! Can any of us imagine Alice putting the kids first in this kind of scenario? After being with her many years, Ioan knew her better than anyone, how badly she would react, how belligerent and argumentative and self absorbed she is. Perhaps the situation they had with him working abroad several months a year (to keep him sane) was the best option, keeping her stable enough not to damage the girls. I've not watched this new video but I can imagine the only person it damages is Ella- those poor girls. If Ioan had stayed they could have grown up peacefully with their beloved father. No doubt they would have seen their mother's true colours along the way, passed out on the floor etc. Perhaps they could have all had a clean break from her a few years down the line.
I don't agree with "staying together for the children" ever anyway - why should children be brought up for years by two people who loathe each other? It's horrible. This isn't a normal "I don't love you any more" situation though. She physically, verbally, emotionally and financially abused him, for years. She abused alcohol too. She invaded his privacy constantly, posting photos and videos to her Insta of him sleeping, half dressed, screengrabs when he was on a private facetime to his kid, or sneaking up on him rehearsing lines. She encouraged his children to despise him - and this was before there was even a hint of him leaving her. He finally made the break when she hit him in front of the kids then passed out drunk on the floor. The parental alienation had begun as soon as they were born anyway - she was the drunk "fun" parent, and Ioan and the nannies and housekeepers were the boring authority figures. Her behaviour has escalated publicly since he left, but I don't personally think it's any worse than when they were still married and living together. She has always been like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I’m so sorry for Ella at this point. Malice is so desperate to revenge herself on IG at this point that she’s completely jumped the shark. Wherever Ella goes, no matter what she does, wherever she applies for work, study - this video will follow her around. Unless IG gets an emergency court order and has this shit shut down, pronto.
Ella reminds me of someone in a cult. She’s been manipulated and controlled so rigorously that she’s parroting her vile ‘mother’, who clearly orchestrated this madness from start to finish. She may be tall and older-looking than her age, but she’s a kid. A messed up, unhappy, manipulated, out-of-control kid who’s been isolated by that Godawful woman in the house of horrors. Every bad instinct she has has been nurtured by the She-Thing. That woman has been working on her incessantly for three years - since Ella said, to paraphrase, ‘it makes me very sad [because if I’m not on her side] apparently I am a bad daughter’. Her loyalty to that woman has been forged through manipulation, coercion, deception, punishment, withholding affection, drunken diatribes, verbal evisceration and faux affection. People whom narcissists get hold of often find themselves acting out of character (I certainly did). They sacrifice their morals, integrity and red lines to keep the narc happy. They twist their character into pretzels so as not to incur the narc’s wrath. And it’s infinitely worse when you’re a kid and the narc parent still has the ability to terrify you with their rages.
I hope IG comes down on That Woman like a ton of fucking bricks. She’s trying to lose custody at this point, isn’t she? Possibly, this was the plan all along - destroy Ella’s moral centre, turn her into that woman’s alter ego, and then point her like a heatseeking missile at IG. Ella desperately needs deprogramming. She’ll get the love, care and boundaries she needs and deserves from her father. I don’t know if he’ll have to sacrifice his relationship with BW to make things right with both those unhappy children; I hope not, for his sake. But those children have got to be rescued from that evil woman. I imagine that IG’s lawyers are ALL over this.
---
My mother stayed with my narc father for ‘the sake of the children’. It was unmitigated hell. I was so unhappy that I tried to remove myself from this mortal coil. The abuse got worse, too. I have a permanent scar on my cornea from the time he slapped my open eye with his signet ring. Children need peace, quiet and to be with the parent who’s best for them - full stop. Being with Alice means a daily dose of poison. She has no redeeming features and she should not be in charge of a hamster, let alone developing minds.
Sticking around for abuse validates the abuse for the abuser. And the abuser escalates. It’s as simple as that.
---
My mother stayed with my narc father for ‘the sake of the children’. It was unmitigated hell. I was so unhappy that I tried to remove myself from this mortal coil. The abuse got worse, too. I have a permanent scar on my cornea from the time he slapped my open eye with his signet ring. Children need peace, quiet and to be with the parent who’s best for them - full stop. Being with Alice means a daily dose of poison. She has no redeeming features and she should not be in charge of a hamster, let alone developing minds.
Sticking around for abuse validates the abuse for the abuser. And the abuser escalates. It’s as simple as that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Is this a coat and skirt in one? What do you call that?
A skoat? No wait, that sounds like a wild animal.

...Well, I guess it might work after all.
---
The one thing that I dislike is how how slow (IMO) Ioan has been in tackling the alienation. I am not sure if this is actually due to Anne K's advice (and she delayed a lot on the Brad Pitt case too, until the PA was pretty much solid) or due to Ioan's caution/fear or whether he was angry and did not want to engage. We will never know. But over 3 years alienation is a very very very long time in the life of any child. From 11-14 children literally undergo the most complex changes they ever will and move from children to young adults. It is an absolutely crucial time in emotional development (other than the 3-7 year old time). Alice at this time was totally drunk often, on video and going nuts on Twitter. I understand he could not come in and take his children, but he was far far too weak/sympathetic in this time. The absolute length of time she was able to prevent him seeing the girls and the girls insane behaviour (running away, refusing to visit) was huge. And during that time he was working less and therefor available to see the girls more.And all it would do is reinforce Alice's narratives that their father doesn't care - "Girls, would I lie to you? Have I ever? Your father doesn't want to see you - he hasn't even phoned you for xxx weeks. would NEVER do that - I would phone you every day - I have never left you to sleep without checking you are breathing, how could I leave you for even a day?"
I feel incredibly sorry for Ioan, but don't think the Bianca relationship helped. I understand he needs to be happy too, but this is a situation which is hugely complex. A normal family would have been able to navigate a new partner, had it been sensitively planned, but Ioan did not even let his girls know he was dating. It's just such a fuck up, and I honestly can't see how it will get better. Hopefully, the reunification will help and he can move to Australia or UK with the girls, but if it doesn't, well I hope that he and Bianca are able to have a long and happy life together. Otherwise everything is for shit.
It became clear to me, when putting together the document index, especially the earlier items, just how much Alice's antics delayed the custody process. This was all supposed to be done and dusted well over a year ago. If you look at the docket, Ioan filed for a custody hearing in July of 2022. Every single continuance and delay since then has been due to Alice, per the court filings. A year of begging for continuances and the judge giving them to her. I think Ioan's legal team has realized that they can't do anything that would postpone the custody hearing any longer, because this has got to stop.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I just want to reiterate that the video should never be posted here - thousands of people view these threads so we don't need to put it on blast when it's massively inappropriate to be shared online.

New Lips and Tone have said multiple times that it's been shared around Alice supporters so I'm rolling my eyes in advance at this somehow being blamed on Ioan and Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
This is what makes me angry. Did the 5ft 9 in big girl have any regard or concern for the much smaller disabled woman. Fuck no.

View attachment 2497279
---
Tone is back and following the new sock.
In Bianca's situation I would have been far more concerned with my fur baby than the teenager throwing a tantrum too! That video showed a teenager putting on an act not one in genuine distress. Whereas for the dog, that normally lives in a calm and loving environment, the noise and chaos of that day, being shoved by a near strangers foot, the door being left open, he could have panicked, ran out onto the road, gotten seriously hurt or lost. My cat would have been terrified and you better believe I'd be putting his safety and well-being before anyone else's, including a teenage girl who was not out of control or having a panic attack and who knew very well what she was doing. I'm protective of Ella and hope the best for her, but releasing that video is a serious own goal Imo. It shows a teenager deliberately playing up, not one panicking, distressed or even genuinely raging.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Not sure why the release of that video proves that Ioan and Bianca are the bad guys. It just shows Ella having a tantrum, preempting a bruise, and I being inordinately patient considering her disgusting behaviour in the apartment. You can also hear Bianca say my dog in some distress. It’s edited too, why? Why not let it play out as filmed if it’s so damning to I and G. It must pain I that Ella has turned into Alice Mark II - her voice alone must trigger thoughts of Alice. She looks a seriously unwell child. Alice has lived her life on the edge of hysteria and she is passing that on to her eldest child.

The Big Crazy lady wants to mark Ioan’s milestone birthday with negativity hoping the press pick it up. It will backfire, just like all her shit does.

So, Happy Birthday Ioan. Onwards with the lovely calm and caring Bianca. And, yes, it is very clear that you love your children very much, despite the sabotage to try and put you off your stride.

• Heart