Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Nope. Pink was a very popular colour this year. For everyone.
---

No Ioan mentioned it as something he brought up with the girls and they were open to it. That’s when she made them a lentil dish that A posted about online.
BIB ahhh, I didn't notice it that much tbh, but then I never do 🤦🏼‍♀️ Either way, they suited him 😍

Reactions: 4

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
So, I've been thinking, a new account rocks up on X, and mAlice jumps on insta to confirm its not her; yet, when some random Alice leaks an unauthorised video of her daughter online, she does nothing? Surely if you were such a caring mother you'd be going to the ends of the earth to get it taken down, not mAlice though; clearly proving she only cares about herself 🤢
---

Title thread nomination 👌🏻🤣
It’s very similar to one we had already unfortunately.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Well I missed every damn thing as usual because I’m in the eastern time zone plus unlike mAlice I can’t stay online past 9:30 anymore. Real autoimmune disorders do that to a person. What is your secret maliciousness? Do share!
The video is still there on X. Look at @tattlemember

• Heart

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
I follow your reasoning. Most of us believe that the situation was a "set up" for the RO from the get-go. Ella wanted a reaction out of her father, something that might be used to show IG was physically abusive during that visit. Using JJ's descriptive of Ella, she went "in hot" with her filming and was priming the situation with her actions ("don't touch me", other hostile words and actions toward B & I, milk on bed, mustard, etc.). All she got out of them were calm responses.

Ella stated to the judge that she could show him "clips" of the video. I'm not tech savvy but does that mean the original video had already been cut and/or spliced into smaller pieces?
< I don't have twitter so haven't seen the video.>
Is the video on tonys twitter?

• Wow
Reactions: 3