Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still shocked that they don't even do simple at home activities like creative ones.. painting, drawing? Simple made at home activities to engage their developing brains.. nope. What a sad childhood? Only knowing football and social media
I always think this like they don’t do anything just normal and fun it’s always about the image and never about celebrating the simple joys in life.
Tim and Ella have so many kids you expect the walls to be covered in art. The garden to have a swing set or trampoline instead they just get pushed into making TikTok’s and playing football. They’re failing their children to not expose them to wider world. Considering they homeschool the children you’d think they would uterlise being able to go to the museums and galleries in London during term time when it’s quieter.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ella makes out she’s the best mum in the world. How her kids don’t have an education and she allowing that. People that mention that in their comments they never answer to anyone why. They only vlog twice a week there are not many comments they have all the time in the world to answer people back. It’s because they don’t know what to say and cannot be bothered.
---
I always think this like they don’t do anything just normal and fun it’s always about the image and never about celebrating the simple joys in life.
Tim and Ella have so many kids you expect the walls to be covered in art. The garden to have a swing set or trampoline instead they just get pushed into making TikTok’s and playing football. They’re failing their children to not expose them to wider world. Considering they homeschool the children you’d think they would uterlise being able to go to the museums and galleries in London during term time when it’s quieter.
Lol they pretend to homeschool

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t watch todays vlog. Two mins and I was bored. Fast forward the whole thing. Again this is no content at all. It’s an event ella was invited to as her cousin is married basically to Marvin so she knows the other band members. Nothing for her at all personally and talk about hinting for a freebie to the ritz. What was the purpose of mentioning it lool
Thanks for the heads up

Reactions: 2
That outfit is not appropriate for a child's birthday party.

That outfit is not appropriate for a child's birthday party.
I looked at that outfit like where the hell is she going? They did more for Houston than they put together for Harper. Is this an adult party or a kids party? I’m confused. Another tit show.
---
Okay she went to an event and not sure what the whole title was supposed to mean. She landed the most something job. I heard nothing of a job just her babbling on and on. She basically went to an event to get away from the kids. What type of birthday party was that? Everyone sitting on the couch watching something on TV. The grandparents of Ella were there and a few other people. She didn’t dress the other kids up. One cake. They have no clue what type of children party’s to throw just anything cheap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I looked at that outfit like where the hell is she going? They did more for Houston than they put together for Harper. Is this an adult party or a kids party? I’m confused. Another tit show.
---
Okay she went to an event and not sure what the whole title was supposed to mean. She landed the most something job. I heard nothing of a job just her babbling on and on. She basically went to an event to get away from the kids. What type of birthday party was that? Everyone sitting on the couch watching something on TV. The grandparents of Ella were there and a few other people. She didn’t dress the other kids up. One cake. They have no clue what type of children party’s to throw just anything cheap.
It was clearly and adults party. No signs of kiddy things at all especially as Houston is only 3. They are jokes of parents. Also as u said harper didn’t get a party. As for the vlog it was xlixkbait to make people think what job alphas she got. I didn’t watch it as couldn’t it was just too boring but I gathered she meant the job of being a mum. Joke is she’s a selfish mum. 7 kids and no kids activities in their lives or home at all. No sign of any children activity. They disgust me
---
No friends from playgroup do nursery as she doesn’t go to any. Ella doesn’t even take them to baby groups nothing at all. Just the same old grinwade kids there in their institution

Reactions: 7
The grandparents and the aunts and uncles always buying the children toys but where do they all go??
C5262727-1543-4833-8F1D-7D6DC36707CB.jpeg

Reactions: 9
The grandparents and the aunts and uncles always buying the children toys but where do they all go??
View attachment 1994224
These toys won’t see the light of day. I’m pretty sure Tim has something to do with this. He doesn’t want them to do anything but focus on football. I’m surprised she was on the bike Rue used to ride when he was her age. It’s all for show. That wasn’t even an appropriate birthday party for her. Just an embarrassment.

• Sad
So on insta they trying to sell amazing for Mother’s Day and there is heze with that stupid ball loool. No a very good advert it’s pathetic This is now child abuse as we know Tim told him to do this and now he can’t stop
---
Amazon

• Sad
Poor Harper looked very uncomfortable when Ella was questioning her about Houston’s head bump. It’s NOT your 7 year olds job to watch her sister

• Wow
Poor Harper looked very uncomfortable when Ella was questioning her about Houston’s head bump. It’s NOT your 7 year olds job to watch her sister
I saw the bandage on her head but I didn’t finish watching to find out what she was talking about. It’s definitely not any of the kids responsibility to watch a toddler. While they sit in the house.

I haven’t seen what ur all talking about as in sick of them. They obv still have no stair gates in their house yet get a parenting award lool. Obv an inside job as they are the worst parents ever

• Sad
So poor little Houston doesn’t even know it’s her birthday. Who the hell are these people it’s disgusting. Also ella did she doesn’t want to go overboard lool. She never does she never gets her kids hardly anything. They get beakers every year and tit. Only decent presents are from family that you never see again.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ella has lost her mind. Just because your child is ten and almost as tall has you doesn’t mean you need to dress alike. That’s her problem she’s always trying to compete with her daughters. Just wait until they really become teenagers.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So again all presents are clothes. Lovely dresses yes but what about presents a little child gets. Only the family get the decent thing like the preschool book etc. these parents are so so weird. Where are Houston’s toys or anything little girls like. She’s wants something to do not just dress up and look pretty. If I got my kids especially the ages these are just clothes for bdays they wou be like wtf. Where the toys games books etc etc. every time Also this wasn’t Houston’s birthday it was actually the day before when she didn’t even know it was her birthday as Ella was in the dress she wore to the party the day after her birthday. Fucked up or what

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.