Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Grimwade Family

4h • G

YOUR OUTER BEAUTY CAN HAVE A GREAT EFFECT BUT

YOUR TRUE POWER IS

WITHIN #internationalwomensday

• deffo should have posted this yesterday
---
The Grimwade Family

4h • G

YOUR TRUE POWER IS

This from the woman jumps out of her bed every day and put on a face full of makeup and teaches her children to obsess over what they wear and what they look like, people just be saying anything on social media!!

Reactions: 4
The Grimwade Family

4h • G

YOUR TRUE POWER IS

---

This from the woman jumps out of her bed every day and put on a face full of makeup and teaches her children to obsess over what they wear and what they look like, people just be saying anything on social media!!
She post anything to try and get her views up because they are definitely falling fast. How she takes off her makeup, how she washes her face, anything cheap she comes across trying to make a video of it. We have no idea what that cream in a Jar she was putting on her face. No name was given. All the kids wear now is something Nike. She dresses Houston like she going out in these dresses but she used to dress all the girls up in the beginning. Haze is in all types of sports jerseys now or something Nike. Every day is a video shoot for view and likes.

Reactions: 3
Their videos are so fake. Their whole life is revolves around them meaning they do nothing at all but look in the camera say fake lines. Dress up and most importantly never leave the house lol. These people are so annoying now I know Il be frustrated seconds in. Who cares halo walking ffs. Same tit diff baby I’m sick of it. Heze and the stupid ball. Kids all in Nike. They are the worst family any could use for work lol

Their videos are so fake. Their whole life is revolves around them meaning they do nothing at all but look in the camera say fake lines. Dress up and most importantly never leave the house lol. These people are so annoying now I know Il be frustrated seconds in. Who cares halo walking ffs. Same tit diff baby I’m sick of it. Heze and the stupid ball. Kids all in Nike. They are the worst family any could use for work lol
Halo should have been walking if they didn’t keep her caged up all the time. The talking over each other is a hot mess. The fake we all love each other is so annoying.

Reactions: 2
Why do they always refer to Halo as the 7th baby? They’ve done this since her birth. Well Tim does anyways. No attachment to this child since birth.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Their vlogs are so boring. There is just no entertainment or content at all. Fake chat between them. Doesn’t Tim feel embarrassed this is his so called job filming wife do his kids hair in their bedroom etc. he’s a pissy this isn’t a man. It’s the same fake conversation all the time

Reactions: 5
Their vlogs are so boring. There is just no entertainment or content at all. Fake chat between them. Doesn’t Tim feel embarrassed this is his so called job filming wife do his kids hair in their bedroom etc. he’s a pissy this isn’t a man. It’s the same fake conversation all the time
I gave up watching them a few weeks after ‘baby #7’ was born and immediately dumped on her grandmother. Her fault for not being a boy, no doubt. ☹ It was also at around this time that Rue’s personality was rehearsed out of him and the ‘parents’ prioritised their own personal lounges in the new house over the kids’ bedrooms and home schooling space. 🤬🤬🤬

I’ve just read this article about a child who has been on social media since she was a toddler and thought of the Grimwades. ☹
“It almost feels like exploiting your children has become a career choice,” she said. “If you have a baby now, you have a new career opportunity.”
Source: https://www.teenvogue.com/story/influencer-parents-children-social-media-impact

I can’t believe their little girl is one year old, already! I wonder if Tim has got enough left in the sack to impregnate Ella with the twin boys they’re banking on, after his extra-curricular activities? He needs to be careful where he’s sowing those oats when the only contribution he’s made to that family is a teaspoon of sperm.

Reactions: 6
The same old song and dance party. Come down the stairs and Ellla starts singing in her annoying voice. They don’t take the kids to a park or fun zone no where. I wonder did they make Houzanna make this cake.

Reactions: 2
They have a new buisness!! I kept it on mute. Did anyone watch??
I watched the first minute because I’m not going to watch anymore than I have to. They’ve started a branch of a business called We Make Footballers so like a franchise I guess

I watched the first minute because I’m not going to watch anymore than I have to. They’ve started a branch of a business called We Make Footballers so like a franchise I guess
What makes them think, they can teach football?? They are beyond delusional! Thats what happens when you have a following.

• Wow
I’m totally confused. So these are football classes?? Who’s the coach they haven’t said at all. Is there one coach or more. Why are they wearing Nike tops is it sponsored. We make footballers already existed. I’m totally baffled. See how they said Harper already been approached by arsenal and Chelsea. They are obsessed with making money off their kids
---
What makes them think, they can teach football?? They are beyond delusional! Thats what happens when you have a following.
Who’s teaching the classes. Ella and Tim??? Loooool surely not. Who would be stupid enough to pay for this woman to teach their son footy. I’m confused are they ok?? How have they for 80 kids already Ella can’t play football loool

• Haha
I’m totally confused. So these are football classes?? Who’s the coach they haven’t said at all. Is there one coach or more. Why are they wearing Nike tops is it sponsored. We make footballers already existed. I’m totally baffled. See how they said Harper already been approached by arsenal and Chelsea. They are obsessed with making money off their kids
---

Who’s teaching the classes. Ella and Tim??? Loooool surely not. Who would be stupid enough to pay for this woman to teach their son footy. I’m confused are they ok?? How have they for 80 kids already Ella can’t play football loool
I really don't believe Harper has been approached by Premier clubs...she has only been playing for a few months and if she has its likely Tim has been hounding coach's that he knows from Hezes academy.
Unfortunately in kids academy's it's sometimes who you know rather than talent that leads to kids getting scouted.

---

Who’s teaching those kids? Certainly not mr lazy man? Parents will be nuts to release their kids to him, what would he teach them? Football is not only about kicking a ball they need to be taught work ethics and such and we all know his lazy ass has none of that. They are so delusional!! It’s not enough that they live off their kids now they want to do it off other people’s kids as well. Go get real jobs! Can’t stand either one of them! I haven’t watched the video, in fact I’ve stopped watching their videos all together that’s how much I can’t stand them.

Reactions: 6
Who’s teaching those kids? Certainly not mr lazy man? Parents will be nuts to release their kids to him, what would he teach them? Football is not only about kicking a ball they need to be taught work ethics and such and we all know his lazy ass has none of that. They are so delusional!! It’s not enough that they live off their kids now they want to do it off other people’s kids as well. Go get real jobs! Can’t stand either one of them! I haven’t watched the video, in fact I’ve stopped watching their videos all together that’s how much I can’t stand them.
It’s a bunch of talking over each other and putting the kids up to saying what they’ve been coached to say. Anything to keep from getting jobs. How much is this going to cost these parents. Saying you can meet them also. Lol that’s a prize. Two nights a week is when they will provide classes. Where’s the family business building? I bet it will be in the DL gym where they won’t pay for anything. This will be very interesting to see how long it last.
---
So Halle birthday was over looked because they want to put out a video of this new business.

Last edited:
It’s a bunch of talking over each other and putting the kids up to saying what they’ve been coached to say. Anything to keep from getting jobs. How much is this going to cost these parents. Saying you can meet them also. Lol that’s a prize. Two nights a week is when they will provide classes. Where’s the family business building? I bet it will be in the DL gym where they won’t pay for anything. This will be very interesting to see how long it last.
---
So Halle birthday was over looked because they want to put out a video of this new business.
So who’s is the coaches they didn’t say at all. They can’t mean themselves can they I mean what the actual duck
---
I’m honestly really confused. Why wou 80 parents pay these two to coach their kids football. They aren’t players certainly not Ella. Are they on drugs I mean what the duck is going on. What franchise papers have they got to sort by whom. They haven’t said anything just a lot of jargon as usual and fake kids chatting. They are desperate for their kids to be famous. Harper a footballer loool they are past deluded
---
Did u see heze smug face when he said he been playing since age 4. Then he’s in the background again kicking a ball in the house. So common they really are not normal people at all. Civislised people do not allow their kids to play with a ball in the house. Oh and I don’t believe the fake chat about the home schooling.

Last edited:
Also they didn’t have time to take reu to training one week and noticed how low he was as hadn’t got out the house all week. Wtf these evil parents. He needs to be at school with friends. The poor kid is depressed
---
I think these parents lie alot and Tim’s ft job is to try and get his kids sold for money as to say. Why would arsenal want harper who is a little girl and played football for a few months lool. Liars
---
I the impression they were being smug like we know what we doing because Heze’s going pro for sure 🙄🙄
Heze can’t be a coach lol he’s a kid. Why would any parents invest in this. This can’t be real it makes no sense at all
---
Right so they are part of the business we make footballers which is already a training group so how is their business if it already exists I’m confused
---
They really haven’t explained this very well so are missing key points. If the business already exists so how is this their business. What are they doing in it as they can’t be coaching lol. This is the group where Tim went on the podcast talking about heze etc a while ago so he has clearly begged something here from them

Last edited:
  • Sad
Also they didn’t have time to take reu to training one week and noticed how low he was as hadn’t got out the house all week. Wtf these evil parents. He needs to be at school with friends. The poor kid is depressed
---
I think these parents lie alot and Tim’s ft job is to try and get his kids sold for money as to say. Why would arsenal want harper who is a little girl and played football for a few months lool. Liars
---

Heze can’t be a coach lol he’s a kid. Why would any parents invest in this. This can’t be real it makes no sense at all
---
Right so they are part of the business we make footballers which is already a training group so how is their business if it already exists I’m confused
---
They really haven’t explained this very well so are missing key points. If the business already exists so how is this their business. What are they doing in it as they can’t be coaching lol. This is the group where Tim went on the podcast talking about heze etc a while ago so he has clearly begged something here from them
In my opinion they are desperate and the views are going down the toilet on all their social media platforms. The comments don’t even reach over a hundred. They’re trying to come up with something to not have to go back to work. I’m pretty sure everyone is seeing the same content and the same people commenting are the same on everything they post. This will sink and we won’t hear anything else about it. Ella is already overwhelmed with taken care of the entire household and kids etc. so now you gone add this to your agenda. They’re both disgusting and have no shame in trying to milk more money out of people. I heard Tim say you get a free trail. I hope they post the first section so we can see this mess of a train wreck.
---
Now they’re saying they are a part of this business so how have they opened their own business? Anyone who brings their kids to this train wreck are crazy as they are.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.