Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I went and listen to part two of them milking the miscarriage and putting Rue at the forefront he was outside kicking a ball not a care in the world. So basically she’s saying she has to go to the doctor and get a D and C but doesn’t want to wait a long time and some other rubbish. A good friend wanted to talk to her but she rather not but you sit on a blog and talk for over 30 minutes. Or go on a getaway with Tim okay and run off and leave the other 7 kids. She’s all over the place trying to give advice.
She’s one stupid woman now
---
It was so so scripted yes. Reu had lines and stupid Ella will be pregnant soon and making vlogs on pregnancy all over again loool. They need help

Reactions: 4
She’s one stupid woman now
---
It was so so scripted yes. Reu had lines and stupid Ella will be pregnant soon and making vlogs on pregnancy all over again loool. They need help
Why pick Rue to have this one on one with? Why not the older kids or Harper? They know the followers love Rue so pick him. All for pitty and views. Their desperation is at an all time high. She kept saying how many things they have in the works and all this rubbish. With who legos pass the advertising you don’t see those kids playing with nothing.

Reactions: 5
They are always bragging but you can see they are desperate as the kids have no lives at all. Stuck at home all day every day only heze has fun it’s not fair at all. Hosanna and Halle should be out with their neighbours friends playing together in the school holidays etc like my kids are. They are just all together locked in the house while Tim’s thinking of going away with Ella. How dare he suggest that. Why not take your kids away. Oh cos he’s waiting for a freebie on that one he can’t afford to pay himself.

They are always bragging but you can see they are desperate as the kids have no lives at all. Stuck at home all day every day only heze has fun it’s not fair at all. Hosanna and Halle should be out with their neighbours friends playing together in the school holidays etc like my kids are. They are just all together locked in the house while Tim’s thinking of going away with Ella. How dare he suggest that. Why not take your kids away. Oh cos he’s waiting for a freebie on that one he can’t afford to pay himself.
I agree with you. You traumatized all these kids and only want pitty for yourself. But you put them all over this blog and ask how they’re doing with this miscarriage news and you’re the only two who deserve a getaway alone.

Reactions: 6
They’re hinting for a free holiday for the two of them cause it’s a way to escape responsibility for their kids as they’re always trying to avoid looking after them and as usual they never want to pay for anything themselves. I bet she’ll get pregnant on the holiday and surprise surprise there’ll be a baby number 8 announcement not long after.

They’re hinting for a free holiday for the two of them cause it’s a way to escape responsibility for their kids as they’re always trying to avoid looking after them and as usual they never want to pay for anything themselves. I bet she’ll get pregnant on the holiday and surprise surprise there’ll be a baby number 8 announcement not long after.
That’s the only way she feels she can hold on to Tim which is ridiculous. She doesn’t want any more children but his selfish self doesn’t care what she has to go through bring on another child.

Reactions: 2
That’s the only way she feels she can hold on to Tim which is ridiculous. She doesn’t want any more children but his selfish self doesn’t care what she has to go through bring on another child.
He seems to think because she is his wife it means he owns her so can control her and expects her to do what he wants. It’s like he doesn’t think of her as her own person with her own body and her own mind. When he said in front of the kids “ I would like another baby but Ella is the one who is up and down about it ” trying to make her look like the bad guy cause he knows that he can get the kids obsessed with the idea of another baby and then that will add pressure onto Ella to have another baby cause look at Rue he’s now had the idea of another baby put into his mind saying he wants another brother and we all know how desperate Tim is for another boy too so Ella is basically being guilt tripped and talked into having another baby and she’s falling for the manipulation. She has zero respect for herself that’s why she falls for it cause she wants desperately wants to please Tim all the time and get his attention cause exactly that’s the only way she can hold onto him. It likes he tries to make her feel like it’s her fault they’ve had more daughters than sons when it’s the man who is responsible for the sex of a child but he has no intelligence so no wonder he doesn’t realise that. It’s obvious she doesn’t want anymore children but she’ll most likely continue to have more until they have another boy. Her pregnancy with Halo was far from easy and her physical health was not in a good condition she was putting her life at risk.

He seems to think because she is his wife it means he owns her so can control her and expects her to do what he wants. It’s like he doesn’t think of her as her own person with her own body and her own mind. When he said in front of the kids “ I would like another baby but Ella is the one who is up and down about it ” trying to make her look like the bad guy cause he knows that he can get the kids obsessed with the idea of another baby and then that will add pressure onto Ella to have another baby cause look at Rue he’s now had the idea of another baby put into his mind saying he wants another brother and we all know how desperate Tim is for another boy too so Ella is basically being guilt tripped and talked into having another baby and she’s falling for the manipulation. She has zero respect for herself that’s why she falls for it cause she wants desperately wants to please Tim all the time and get his attention cause exactly that’s the only way she can hold onto him. It likes he tries to make her feel like it’s her fault they’ve had more daughters than sons when it’s the man who is responsible for the sex of a child but he has no intelligence so no wonder he doesn’t realise that. It’s obvious she doesn’t want anymore children but she’ll most likely continue to have more until they have another boy. Her pregnancy with Halo was far from easy and her physical health was not in a good condition she was putting her life at risk.
That’s all he thinks about is having another boy. She’s getting older and expressed in the last blog how she wanted to be done with having children at the age she is now I believe is what she said, but did Tim hear her no he didn’t. Halo, she was so busy trying not to gain a lot of weight and keep her figure she brought on a lot of problems. On top of trying to keep up with the rest of the children, household. Tim, helps with nothing not even getting up at night. Feedings all this will be put on Houzanna and now Halle has to help out more with the younger kids. It’s really not fair to them. And all she can speak about is a getaway from the kids. Makes no sense to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I also saw how she is being controlled to want another baby and especially a boy. Tim told reu to say he wants a brother. bleeping disgusting. What about poor little hall. I hate these people
---
Halo

It was a comment in the beginning of the last post and the lady was saying she didn’t know why they were doing the kids like this and they deleted it.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.