Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So again all presents are clothes. Lovely dresses yes but what about presents a little child gets. Only the family get the decent thing like the preschool book etc. these parents are so so weird. Where are Houston’s toys or anything little girls like. She’s wants something to do not just dress up and look pretty. If I got my kids especially the ages these are just clothes for bdays they wou be like wtf. Where the toys games books etc etc. every time Also this wasn’t Houston’s birthday it was actually the day before when she didn’t even know it was her birthday as Ella was in the dress she wore to the party the day after her birthday. Fucked up or what
She knows it was that’s why she threw this together. She gives herself away all the time. She doesn’t forget master Tim birthday and starts planning whatever for him way ahead of time. She doesn’t forget Haze birthday. She didn’t do this much for Harper.
---
How many videos are they going to do and milk views? Ella and that dress is a hot mess. She was falling out of that dress as it’s never fit her correctly. Every time someone ask a question about them being homeschooled or do they have outside friends the people in the comments are always so rude. It’s a valid question. We don’t see their whole life they say. We’re going by what they show us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She knows it was that’s why she threw this together. She gives herself away all the time. She doesn’t forget master Tim birthday and starts planning whatever for him way ahead of time. She doesn’t forget Haze birthday. She didn’t do this much for Harper.
---
How many videos are they going to do and milk views? Ella and that dress is a hot mess. She was falling out of that dress as it’s never fit her correctly. Every time someone ask a question about them being homeschooled or do they have outside friends the people in the comments are always so rude. It’s a valid question. We don’t see their whole life they say. We’re going by what they show us.
I’m confused. Why not tell ur daughter it’s her birthday on her birthday. They live such strange fake lives
---
Shows how they lie as she said this on her insta yet on utube Nike out it her bday the day of the video. See can’t trust them

• Wow
So today is Halo birthday. I wonder did they get the date right. How many days are they going to milk this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It is fitting that Hosanna made Halo's birthday cake, as that is basically her child. The majority of childcare for Halo falls on Hosanna, she probably thinks that's her mother.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Watch how no expenses will be spared for Ella's bday...expensive hotel stay and designer something. Who gifts a child an umbrella and socks on bday lol...those are things you just buy them 'mother of the year'

• Haha
Watch how no expenses will be spared for Ella's bday...expensive hotel stay and designer something. Who gifts a child an umbrella and socks on bday lol...those are things you just buy them 'mother of the year'
That’s what I said. Every year they just get bakers and stupid things like that. I bet even the dresses she scrounged saying she will advertise the shop or something. The kids gets nothing to work their brains just to look at yet ella will get the trips out. Kids could have gone trampoline park or something. They have no friends they lead such a sad life

• Sad
That’s what I said. Every year they just get bakers and stupid things like that. I bet even the dresses she scrounged saying she will advertise the shop or something. The kids gets nothing to work their brains just to look at yet ella will get the trips out. Kids could have gone trampoline park or something. They have no friends they lead such a sad life
She is a hot mess!
---
Tim and Ella wedding anniversary and they have to make this long ass post about this fake marriage. How many times are the going to post Houston turned 3.?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How many pics are they posting that they love each other. This isn’t normal behaviour

• Wow
I’m sorry I don’t believe that in all the years they’ve been together that he’s been loyal the whole time. I don’t get this feeling about every couple I dislike because there are other YouTuber parents who I don’t like but I don’t get this same feeling that I do about Ella and Tim’s marriage. I honestly feel he has cheated on her at least once and most likely she doesn’t know or he’s been able to convince her it wasn’t cheating. I feel like we all can see how he’s a good manipulater he knows how to always get his way and twist things to make her forget about him being disrespectful , lazy and an absent father and husband. I don’t get a good feeling about him and he knows by posting lovey dovey instagram posts about Ella and their relationship it’ll keep her happy and quiet instead of her questioning him about his behaviour or wanting him to pull his weight at home and be a hands on dad.

All those instagram stories and posts for their anniversary is so fake as it’s the most forced things I’ve read. They try way too hard to prove something that isn’t there. Ella is desperately holding on seeking his approval and attention to make herself feel better as she’s insecure. Him posting that he loves her publicly gives her reassurance but the fact she needs that reassurance after how long they’ve been together is odd especially needing him to do it publicly cause if you were really in love and happy you both would know it and wouldn’t feel a need to prove it to anyone. Anyone can say I love you but when their actions don’t match up with it that says it all.

Ella posting that she’s grateful he gave her 7 kids yet he’s admitted in past videos he’s never changed a nappy and never got up in the night to a crying baby. He’s said in a past video he never wakes up early to look after all the kids cause that’s Ella’s job it’s not his responsibility and he said that without a care in the world. When Ella had severe morning sickness , Tim struggled so much looking after all the kids for one day that he left hosanna who was only 8 or 9 at the time at home to look after all her siblings including a baby. She has been left unsupervised to cook her siblings dinner cause Tim was gone for hours cause he couldn’t handle the responsibility. That isn’t the kind of man anyone should be proud to marry and have children with. No relationship is perfect everyone has ups and downs that’s part of life but they are an embarrassment with the act they put on to act like they’re perfect and loved up. The poor kids are the ones who suffer they’ve missed out on the important things in life cause of Ella and Tim.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry I don’t believe that in all the years they’ve been together that he’s been loyal the whole time. I don’t get this feeling about every couple I dislike because there are other YouTuber parents who I don’t like but I don’t get this same feeling that I do about Ella and Tim’s marriage. I honestly feel he has cheated on her at least once and most likely she doesn’t know or he’s been able to convince her it wasn’t cheating. I feel like we all can see how he’s a good manipulater he knows how to always get his way and twist things to make her forget about him being disrespectful , lazy and an absent father and husband. I don’t get a good feeling about him and he knows by posting lovey dovey instagram posts about Ella and their relationship it’ll keep her happy and quiet instead of her questioning him about his behaviour or wanting him to pull his weight at home and be a hands on dad.

All those instagram stories and posts for their anniversary is so fake as it’s the most forced things I’ve read. They try way too hard to prove something that isn’t there. Ella is desperately holding on seeking his approval and attention to make herself feel better as she’s insecure. Him posting that he loves her publicly gives her reassurance but the fact she needs that reassurance after how long they’ve been together is odd especially needing him to do it publicly cause if you were really in love and happy you both would know it and wouldn’t feel a need to prove it to anyone. Anyone can say I love you but when their actions don’t match up with it that says it all.

Ella posting that she’s grateful he gave her 7 kids yet he’s admitted in past videos he’s never changed a nappy and never got up in the night to a crying baby. He’s said in a past video he never wakes up early to look after all the kids cause that’s Ella’s job it’s not his responsibility and he said that without a care in the world. When Ella had severe morning sickness , Tim struggled so much looking after all the kids for one day that he left hosanna who was only 8 or 9 at the time at home to look after all her siblings including a baby. She has been left unsupervised to cook her siblings dinner cause Tim was gone for hours cause he couldn’t handle the responsibility. That isn’t the kind of man anyone should be proud to marry and have children with. No relationship is perfect everyone has ups and downs that’s part of life but they are an embarrassment with the act they put on to act like they’re perfect and loved up. The poor kids are the ones who suffer they’ve missed out on the important things in life cause of Ella and Tim.
7 kids and not a nappy change or night feed...or even a cooked meal for all...all the laundry for 9 prople left for Ella...sounds like the opposite of what she should he proud of

• Wow
Reactions: 9

I thought they had been married for longer than 14 years. 14 years 7 kids and she hasn’t realized this man is playing her. She does all the cleaning, laundry, cooking, kids care, shopping, etc he post this long drawn out post for what. If you’re happily married why the need to keep providing it over and over. They’ll be on some fun filled getaway by the weekend and the kids will be thrown to grandmas house. He called her his homie like she’s one of the guys he hangs with. And then off he goes with Haze to some soccer event. What kind of cake was that for a one year old? Houzanna will surely run away as soon as she can. She finally read here and started buying at least some decorations that fit a child but again thrown together mess.

I thought they had been married for longer than 14 years. 14 years 7 kids and she hasn’t realized this man is playing her. She does all the cleaning, laundry, cooking, kids care, shopping, etc he post this long drawn out post for what. If you’re happily married why the need to keep providing it over and over. They’ll be on some fun filled getaway by the weekend and the kids will be thrown to grandmas house. He called her his homie like she’s one of the guys he hangs with. And then off he goes with Haze to some soccer event. What kind of cake was that for a one year old? Houzanna will surely run away as soon as she can. She finally read here and started buying at least some decorations that fit a child but again thrown together mess.
They’ve been married 14 years but they were together I think for like 5/6 years before they got married so if they’ve been together 20 years it’s why I find it very hard to believe he’s been loyal to her all that time because of the type of person he is and the bad feeling I get about him I don’t feel he can be trusted. Many other couples have been together 20 years or longer and been loyal to each other but I do feel Tim is the type to cheat and I keep feeling like he’s hid it from her or talked his way out of it making her believe he hasn’t. He really has been playing her all these years cause he does nothing to help but she tries to act like he’s the best husband and dad ever when we can see she’s been manipulated by him to think that and she doesn’t want to admit we are all right about Tim. She literally used her instagram stories to vent about how she has to do everything with no help so clearly she’s not as happy as she makes out to be but he knows nights away in a hotel or an over the top lovey post on instagram will keep her happy and manipulated. The way he calls her his homie makes me cringe. They’ll be away again soon enough in a hotel exactly the poor kids will sent to grandmas and forgotten about until their parents need to make some money with a vlog. Tim finds any excuse to leave that house and avoid responsibility. They have no genuine interest in their kids there’s no excitement it’s all forced so no effort goes into birthdays and any bit of effort you might see is cause they read here so want to prove a point or got sent things for free to sponsor.

Reactions: 2
They’ve been married 14 years but they were together I think for like 5/6 years before they got married so if they’ve been together 20 years it’s why I find it very hard to believe he’s been loyal to her all that time because of the type of person he is and the bad feeling I get about him I don’t feel he can be trusted. Many other couples have been together 20 years or longer and been loyal to each other but I do feel Tim is the type to cheat and I keep feeling like he’s hid it from her or talked his way out of it making her believe he hasn’t. He really has been playing her all these years cause he does nothing to help but she tries to act like he’s the best husband and dad ever when we can see she’s been manipulated by him to think that and she doesn’t want to admit we are all right about Tim. She literally used her instagram stories to vent about how she has to do everything with no help so clearly she’s not as happy as she makes out to be but he knows nights away in a hotel or an over the top lovey post on instagram will keep her happy and manipulated. The way he calls her his homie makes me cringe. They’ll be away again soon enough in a hotel exactly the poor kids will sent to grandmas and forgotten about until their parents need to make some money with a vlog. Tim finds any excuse to leave that house and avoid responsibility. They have no genuine interest in their kids there’s no excitement it’s all forced so no effort goes into birthdays and any bit of effort you might see is cause they read here so want to prove a point or got sent things for free to sponsor.
The ones of us who have been following her for a long time have seen it from the beginning. They were all crowed in that little house. He too lazy to even make an introduction video with the added family. I guess he’s singing didn’t go anywhere so that’s in the pass. Comments have been asking when they will update it and no answer.
---
They keep Halo so pinned down she’s never going to learn to walk. They don’t want to child prof that house so keep her in those baby chairs. Well she will walk and she will get into stuff. This is how they learn. All those stairs accident waiting to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ve never known a one year old to spend so much time in a bouncer. Now stupid Tim even trying to make her interested in a football. Why not a doll or a toy. What an idiot he is

• Sad
I’ve never known a one year old to spend so much time in a bouncer. Now stupid Tim even trying to make her interested in a football. Why not a doll or a toy. What an idiot he is
That’s all he wants he’s so annoying with that football mess.

Reactions: 1
Yes but she can't be a goalkeeper and hold the ball!

All the other kids were walking at a year old. I remember they used to keep Houston pined up in the stroller all the time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.