Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of a sudden all the kids. Well the oldest three are at the table with workbooks. With Halo in the middle how is this school time. Tim, staged this picture no Ella in sight. This is homeschool what a joke.
No teaching, they just sit and work from books! I don’t believe they even do this 5 days a week
811ECC8B-05C3-4675-86C1-FB724463D254.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Phones in front of them. They would have a breakdown at school with teachers talking for hours and asking questions. Reading writing Doing experiments. Balls in lockers. They are in a totally messed up world

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So how much are they now getting for this billboard in Nike town. Tim thinking he’s famous exploiting his kids. Look at the smug look on his face

• Sad
Ella is the last person anyone should take tips on how to manage mixed race hair! I’m sorry but so doesn’t care for their hair well and doesn’t even style it nice. Those girls could have some beautiful hairstyles, using bobbles, clips, etc. If you search other videos you see so many easy hairstyles that looks amazing and the children love it too! Ella you ain’t fooling anyone!
BBBCD7B4-189E-41B1-882F-7412C22BE7B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ella is the last person anyone should take tips on how to manage mixed race hair! I’m sorry but so doesn’t care for their hair well and doesn’t even style it nice. Those girls could have some beautiful hairstyles, using bobbles, clips, etc. If you search other videos you see so many easy hairstyles that looks amazing and the children love it too! Ella you ain’t fooling anyone!
View attachment 1986597
All she does is throw a video together and put ponytails in their hair with whatever she pulls out of the cabinet. Even Haze said my hair comes out right if she uses the right products. All she cares about is her hair color and hair cuts. She doesn’t even mantain the babies hair she clearly said she just wets it.
---
So it’s Houston birthday let’s see what kind of half ass setup this will be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did they..leave the kids on one of their bdays? Tim posted selfie showing off his and hers trainers and he was in Nike. Can't even hide how much they can't stand to spend time or money on the poor kids.

Did they..leave the kids on one of their bdays? Tim posted selfie showing off his and hers trainers and he was in Nike. Can't even hide how much they can't stand to spend time or money on the poor kids.
Just what I thought too. They didn’t even pay for the damm shoes

Never realised 4 of their kids are born in Feb and March. That would cause a lot of stress for a normal family trying to give their kids a nice birthday

Reactions: 3
I was wondering why they showed themselves dressed alike so to speak. I’m sure they’re all dropped off at the grandparents house again. They’ll say it’s a business trip. I’m tired of saying it’s a damn shame because it’s no use.

Reactions: 1
I was wondering why they showed themselves dressed alike so to speak. I’m sure they’re all dropped off at the grandparents house again. They’ll say it’s a business trip. I’m tired of saying it’s a damn shame because it’s no use.
Scrounging trip more like

Phones in front of them. They would have a breakdown at school with teachers talking for hours and asking questions. Reading writing Doing experiments. Balls in lockers. They are in a totally messed up world
Exactly! Workbooks alone don't lead to learning. They just don't. And it only takes about 30 seconds of listening to Tim and Ella speak to know that they simply don't have the skills to clarify anything that isn't understood or assess the children's progress in any way.

Heze won’t do this cause he’s sadly so brain washed by them and under pressure and their control but if I were him and I was smart enough to catch onto their bs I would be playing them at their own game playing along but then if I got signed professional to a club and earning good money I would cut them off they would not get any money from me at all. I wouldn’t have a problem helping my siblings out cause end of the day all the kids are being controlled and used by their parents and I wouldn’t mind helping the grandparents to giving them something for all the raising and babysitting they did more than his own parents ever done for him.

I'm still shocked that they don't even do simple at home activities like creative ones.. painting, drawing? Simple made at home activities to engage their developing brains.. nope. What a sad childhood? Only knowing football and social media

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm still shocked that they don't even do simple at home activities like creative ones.. painting, drawing? Simple made at home activities to engage their developing brains.. nope. What a sad childhood? Only knowing football and social media
That’s because master Tim doesn’t want paint and other art things in the house. Kids will write on the walls and get stuff on the floor. If he had a fit about Halle dropping a piece of rice what does that tell you.

• Angry
Couldn’t watch todays vlog. Two mins and I was bored. Fast forward the whole thing. Again this is no content at all. It’s an event ella was invited to as her cousin is married basically to Marvin so she knows the other band members. Nothing for her at all personally and talk about hinting for a freebie to the ritz. What was the purpose of mentioning it lool

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t watch todays vlog. Two mins and I was bored. Fast forward the whole thing. Again this is no content at all. It’s an event ella was invited to as her cousin is married basically to Marvin so she knows the other band members. Nothing for her at all personally and talk about hinting for a freebie to the ritz. What was the purpose of mentioning it lool
Marvin’s her cousin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.