Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

account70032

VIP Member
You one person who doesn't miss any meals at all...Tim!
Exactly 😠 like when he got McDonald’s with all the kids in the car with him staring at him eating it and he got their hopes up when they heard the word McDonald’s but then Ella and him said they couldn’t have anything cause they had breakfast at home….why couldn’t Tim of also had breakfast at home? I could never sit and eat something like that with all the kids sitting there smelling it and seeing it I would feel so bad I would have to get them something for them too even an ice cream OR I wouldn’t get anything at all for myself and just eat at home like the kids but he’s such a selfish man.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
For Harper's birthday when horse nostrils was giving Harper a lecture about 'you can do whatever you want in life & be who you want to be like a teacher, lawyer' etc.....how's that gonna happen when they teach their kids academically jack shit !!! What a dickhead 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Todays vlog is tragic ! Taken the kids to hamleys (PR trip) first thing hosanna says ‘ she’s too old for toys’ ermm you’re 10! it’s funny they get to the Lego section and you can tell the girls want this jewellery box making kit and Ella is like ‘yh nice ’ no interaction on actually getting it for them .
Houston got a unicorn plushie (clearly a free gift) and rue got a tiny lego (free gift )
Ella claims the kids keep the playroom tidy ! What playroom with what toys .. have a day off with the BS !
Those older girls got nothing not even a free face painting . Soo sad ! Can’t convince me the girls simply wanted nothing . Even grown adults get excited in hamleys .

• Sad
Reactions: 18

rhondakaren

This was the worst video they have ever put out. Just when you thought they couldn’t do anything else here they come with this.
---
I read through the comments last night just to see who’s all going for this BS and to my surprise this miscarriage happened during or around Halo birthday. So she was pregnant way before that baby turned 1 years old. More lies on top of lies. They weren’t trying to get pregnant and it wasn’t planned. That’s the same BS they said when they’ve gotten pregnant the last 3 times. This explains her emotional roller coaster she’s been on. I believe she really doesn’t want to have anymore but she keeps letting that lazy, good for nothing husband of hers talk her into it. He doesn’t help with a damn thing. Just has I’ve said before she past stupidity to even put her self through this knowing what she went through the last pregnancy. I feel for these kids!!! She’s going to get pregnant again if she’s not already working on it. Which I’m sure she is.
I’m really not convinced she’s had a miscarriage, I know people will say what kind of person would lie about something like that? Tim and Ella Grimwade that’s who. These two have lied and lied about stuff just to get more views and grow their channel which hasn’t been growing at a fast pace at all. For as long as they’ve been doing this they only have 294 thousand subscribers. Now the way their subscribers go on about how much they love them the math isn’t mathing. We’ve seen before that they’re not above lying about anything for views, like telling their daughter that her sister was kidnapped because she slept in or taking their kids to pick out a puppy only to get rid of the puppy because they only wanted more views. There’s a lot more stuff that they’ve lied about or made something clickbait that shouldn’t have been. Like a heading like something happened to our baby only to tune in to see that nothing happened. I can’t understand a mother who says she’s miscarried but still hasn’t gone to the doctor to be looked at. They’re liars and will stop at nothing to exploit their children. You can tell the kids already knew what they were going to say. Also the way they treat that 10 year old girl as if she’s grown talking about I knew mommy was pregnant, little girl you’re 10 and should be playing with friends or toys. Like what do you know about being pregnant. Just way too grown for me. That lazy ass husband will exploit those kids just so he doesn’t need to get a job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The fact Tim has producer / director / videographer and editor in his Insta bio makes me laugh 😂😂😂. He needs the sack , he’s been doing a terrible job views are plummeting!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Very strange. The kids didn’t get to enjoy the whole event because Ella was rushing them through the place and how can she focus and let them have a good time with the phone in her hands and trying to navigate the event.? This clearly lets you know it wasn’t about the kids.
The way she talks to her own kids is very very fake it’s very scripted. Hi Houston how are you are you ok. Good good cool before Houston and open her mouth. How are u reu good cool cool. She doesn’t sound like she knows how to be natural with her own kids

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
I agree, Tim only put that on his IG to make possibly 'us Tattlers" to think something is a miss in the Grimy household, a bit like, if that's what they think let me give them something to speculate on....he's a untilmate dickhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Ella has lost her mind. Just because your child is ten and almost as tall has you doesn’t mean you need to dress alike. That’s her problem she’s always trying to compete with her daughters. Just wait until they really become teenagers.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Iseeinternet

Ella is a prime example of a single mother who's married. A man who prioritises his own needs before his family...Has a lie in then gets her to make him breakfast like he's got no hands then ĺeaves her to sort 7 kids out by herself while he take selfies in the gym..WELP. I see why married men live longer and women develop dementia

• Heart

rhondakaren

Today blog Haze gets knocked in the mouth while out in that little ass backyard by Houzanna. The content is really going down the toilet. Ella doing her usual rambling about nothing. What happened to the so called gym workout every morning? Ella found out what he was really doing there? Makes ya wonder and all of a sudden he taken back over the filming. Wow!!!
The lazy good for nothing husband was also rambling, he was giving his weekly indoctrination lesson, talking about he’s never seen kids more confident like their kids. If your kids are that confident why are you so afraid to send them to school because you think they’ll be influenced by others, if they’re as confident as you say you need not worry about them following the crowd. If they’re as confident as you say why aren’t they allowed to have friends and hang out with friends? They’re not even allowed to be on a girls team or do anything with kids their ages, signing them up for dance class with all adults, putting Harper on an all boys team and discouraging Hosanna from taking sewing lessons because the guy mentioned that there were kids her age there. What’s the fear? Why do you guys keep them locked up and isolated if they’re so confident? They both just be spewing all sort of garbage just shut up already you and your wife are terrible examples for your children. And ok Heze is getting braces because he wants them, did you guys consider getting his teeth cleaned first? How come there’s never any mention of the kids going to the dentist to get checkups? Your subscribers eat everything up that you say but it doesn’t take a genius to see you guys are more like cult leaders than parents, just terrible you guys are!!.

• Heart

Shelby1

In the vlog, before they were leaving, Ella asked whether Halo and Houston had had a nappy change and looked straight to Hossana who nodded yes.
What does Tim do all day that he can't help get the kids ready and leaves it to his 10 yr old daughter instead?

• Angry

rhondakaren

My youngest is 9 he wou love his face painted. Harper is 6 no toys for her?? They are very strange people.
These kids are so indoctrinated to be “grown” what 6,8 and 10 year old children don’t like toys? In a store as big as this one there’s something for everyone. They could have used that opportunity for the kids to pick out their Christmas gifts. Hosanna you are a 10 years old child you’re not grown even though your good for nothing parents want you to be grown you are not. And why was she carrying the baby on her hips in such a crowded store when the lazy bum of a father was there swinging his two hands? What a family, a family where the loser parents have stolen their children’s childhood in exchange for exploiting them to pay their bills. Halle talking about im not interested in toys, little girl you’re 8 years old don’t listen to you loser parents. 7 children and no books or toys were bought for any of the kids just shameful. The lazy husband is clearly not even helping with the holding of the camera anymore I guess he’s too good for that now. Laziest parents on social media, stop exploiting your kids let them go to school because clearly they’re not being taught at home, let your children enjoy their childhoods it goes by fast, they’ll be “grown” soon enough and lastly get jobs to pay your own bills stop depending on your offsprings to keep a roof,an expensive roof at that over your heads. Also I don’t buy it that the older son was at his grandparents house because he had practice he probably also thinks he’s too grown for a toy store, if he had practice the lazy bum of a father would have used that to get out of this outing like he does every other time

• Heart

Iseeinternet

Tim is really just an 8th child...man child.
coz she does his cooking, cleaning, laundry etc..2 meals a day plus breakfast like he doesn't have hands. No wonder he runs her life, he's able to get away with little things so a lot more stuff goes on. Wanna bet he never changes nappies either. No shame at all then says he's 'hardworking'.
He's not even good looking so I dont get it.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
She speaks to them like they’re at an interview. Asking Houzanna has she ever been to this toy store? First of all wouldn’t the parents been the ones to bring them there? Tim, clearly didn’t want to be there. He definitely has a knew like or something going on. He doesn’t even post his family anymore. It’s just him at the gym and football and some questionable post. Ella seems to be holding the whole bag down now.
I’m thought that was hilarious. Asking hosanna if she been there be before. Well she doesn’t go to school and can’t be out their sight for more then 5 mins so how would she have been there before lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sweetfoxhotmoon

I can’t believe what I’ve just seen. They tell they children about the miscarriage for the first time on camera to get their reactions. Absolutely sickening.

• Heart
But how did they get to that. They aren’t anyone
When they first started YouTube they were really genuine and fun to watch , the girls had more personality, rue was the true star being so articulate for his age .. they had a small house and were relatable .. THEN it all changed they got a show on milkshake, started getting brand deals and sponsorship’s, and started pretending they ‘made it’ . Now they don’t pull in the same views because over the years you’ve seen Tim loose interest, the kids become robotic , Ella clinging onto her marriage , and nothing relatable.

• Sad
I was reading yesterday about Phil Foden. His parents were worried about his education suffering while he played football young so Manchester City paid for a private school.
It’s a shame Tim and Ella can’t see the importance of education

• Sad