Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it funny how both of them manage to make it to the gym but never take a picture together 🤔 the kids get dropped off to the grandparents home constantly. I believe he’s Jealous of the attention Ella is receiving, and he’s not. He’s still trying to pimp Haze out and I think he’s just giving up on Rue to much work to deal with the little one’s so he’s pushed that responsibility off on Ella and her parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Isn’t it funny how both of them manage to make it to the gym but never take a picture together 🤔 the kids get dropped off to the grandparents home constantly. I believe he’s Jealous of the attention Ella is receiving, and he’s not. He’s still trying to pimp Haze out and I think he’s just giving up on Rue to much work to deal with the little one’s so he’s pushed that responsibility off on Ella and her parents.
The grandparents are the stupid ones here. They need to just say no to the amount of times they have the kids now. 7 kids oh come on. Ella isn’t a brown woman at all here

Grown

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It is so strange how they're all of the sudden not showing themselves going out drinking/expensive restaurants like they did all summer with Ella dressed like a childless late teenager/early 20s

• Wow
I was reading yesterday about Phil Foden. His parents were worried about his education suffering while he played football young so Manchester City paid for a private school.
It’s a shame Tim and Ella can’t see the importance of education

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Todays vlog is tragic ! Taken the kids to hamleys (PR trip) first thing hosanna says ‘ she’s too old for toys’ ermm you’re 10! it’s funny they get to the Lego section and you can tell the girls want this jewellery box making kit and Ella is like ‘yh nice ’ no interaction on actually getting it for them .
Houston got a unicorn plushie (clearly a free gift) and rue got a tiny lego (free gift )
Ella claims the kids keep the playroom tidy ! What playroom with what toys .. have a day off with the BS !
Those older girls got nothing not even a free face painting . Soo sad ! Can’t convince me the girls simply wanted nothing . Even grown adults get excited in hamleys .

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh wow! There’s Tim at the toy store. What no gym pictures today? No workout? The kids don’t know how to act when around toys because their not allowed to play in the house. What play room? Ella really needs to think before she speaks.

• Wow
Todays vlog is tragic ! Taken the kids to hamleys (PR trip) first thing hosanna says ‘ she’s too old for toys’ ermm you’re 10! it’s funny they get to the Lego section and you can tell the girls want this jewellery box making kit and Ella is like ‘yh nice ’ no interaction on actually getting it for them .
Houston got a unicorn plushie (clearly a free gift) and rue got a tiny lego (free gift )
Ella claims the kids keep the playroom tidy ! What playroom with what toys .. have a day off with the BS !
Those older girls got nothing not even a free face painting . Soo sad ! Can’t convince me the girls simply wanted nothing . Even grown adults get excited in hamleys .
I got my son Lego Dots about three yrs ago when he was six. Ella had never heard of them and she got a parenting award??!!

Oh wow! There’s Tim at the toy store. What no gym pictures today? No workout? The kids don’t know how to act when around toys because their not allowed to play in the house. What play room? Ella really needs to think before she speaks.
This was filmed a few wks ago. I R.E.M. it on insta as a pr story

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yeah that's such an odd thing for a 10 year old to say. They've really convinced hosanna she's a grown woman. Even teenagers would enjoy a Lego set of their favorite show or movie, adults too. But hosanna too good for toys! And than halle, the big grown 8 year old, said she's too old for toys... what?

They are raising those kids so strange. No wonder they don't have any friends. Other parents probably don't want their little girls acting like teenagers.

Poor rue. Of course his creepy dad found a ball and made sure ella got rue on camera kicking it. Kid looked the happiest I've seen him in months without a ball and around actual toys.

Honestly hosanna acting like she was a sullen 15 year old annoyed the crap out of me. Little girl you're 10.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yeah that's such an odd thing for a 10 year old to say. They've really convinced hosanna she's a grown woman. Even teenagers would enjoy a Lego set of their favorite show or movie, adults too. But hosanna too good for toys! And than halle, the big grown 8 year old, said she's too old for toys... what?

They are raising those kids so strange. No wonder they don't have any friends. Other parents probably don't want their little girls acting like teenagers.

Poor rue. Of course his creepy dad found a ball and made sure ella got rue on camera kicking it. Kid looked the happiest I've seen him in months without a ball and around actual toys.

Honestly hosanna acting like she was a sullen 15 year old annoyed the crap out of me. Little girl you're 10.
They have defo convinced hosanna she’s grown. They older girls are completely disassociated from childhood . They think not liking toys is cool, it’s sad .
I just can’t believe they didn’t even buy a family board game/ puzzle or get the kids some cool science kit. Not even a hamleys Christmas Tree decoration !
Rue was in his elements . He is such a sweet confident social boy with so much potential outside of football.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why is Tim controlling Haze IG or his website. I know damn well Haze didn’t write that long post about why he loves football and the grammar used is definitely Tim. That man needs to get a life, and allow he’s kids to be kids.

I got my son Lego Dots about three yrs ago when he was six. Ella had never heard of them and she got a parenting award??!!

This was filmed a few wks ago. I R.E.M. it on insta as a pr story
I should have known. Silly me to think anything is up to date.

Anyone who has watched the video dropped today did you notice the energy between Ella and Tim and the smart comment he made at her?

Last edited:
  • Wow
They have defo convinced hosanna she’s grown. They older girls are completely disassociated from childhood . They think not liking toys is cool, it’s sad .
I just can’t believe they didn’t even buy a family board game/ puzzle or get the kids some cool science kit. Not even a hamleys Christmas Tree decoration !
Rue was in his elements . He is such a sweet confident social boy with so much potential outside of football.
Did you see his face to the cars and toys. Poor baby I love him. He needs taking off them evil people

Why is Tim controlling Haze IG or his website. I know damn well Haze didn’t write that long post about why he loves football and the grammar used is definitely Tim. That man needs to get a life, and allow he’s kids to be kids.

Anyone who has watched the video dropped today did you notice the energy between Ella and Tim and the smart comment he made at her?
They control everything. As soon as a child is born they have their own Instagram and they call that safeguarding. Yes the parents control all of it even thou heze is 12 but the idea of a baby having an account is all for views and money

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

I watched the whole video but I think I must of missed the smart comment he made to her , what did he say?

Reactions: 3
I watched the whole video but I think I must of missed the smart comment he made to her , what did he say?
He was already waiting with the other kids while she’s trying to make her way to them and he said something about her directions and taking long but then said oh she’s blogging so I forgive her or something to that effect. You can tell he was annoyed but tried to play it off. It’s definitely trouble in paradise.

• Sad
He was already waiting with the other kids while she’s trying to make her way to them and he said something about her directions and taking long but then said oh she’s blogging so I forgive her or something to that effect. You can tell he was annoyed but tried to play it off. It’s definitely trouble in paradise.
Thank you for answering I really appreciate you it! Yeah I agree there’s definitely trouble in paradise when he’s making comments like that which isn’t the first time either he has made it obvious he’s annoyed by her. I’m getting the feeling he didn’t even want to be at Hamleys event I’m surprised he went with them. Since the end of the pregnancy with Halo til now something has been very off about their relationship especially from his side he seems so uninterested in Ella.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Thank you for answering I really appreciate you it! Yeah I agree there’s definitely trouble in paradise when he’s making comments like that which isn’t the first time either he has made it obvious he’s annoyed by her. I’m getting the feeling he didn’t even want to be at Hamleys event I’m surprised he went with them. Since the end of the pregnancy with Halo til now something has been very off about their relationship especially from his side he seems so uninterested in Ella.
Right, remember when she used to be all over him and constantly saying what a good husband he was. She definitely doesn’t say any of those things anymore. The way he leaves her on her own with 7 kids tells the whole story.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.