Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg again. Halle has nails done French manicure fake ones. She is bloody 8 yrs old omfg. If she went to school even teens are not allowed these. These parents are something else. Real homeschooling going on too playing with halo on the floor

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
It is absolutely disgusting how they push these kids to grow up! Why does an 8 year old need to have long fake nails?! It’s bad enough they are allowed to wear big hoop earrings, now fake nails!!! What’s next, a face full of make up?? Tim and Ella are awful parents!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It is absolutely disgusting how they push these kids to grow up! Why does an 8 year old need to have long fake nails?! It’s bad enough they are allowed to wear big hoop earrings, now fake nails!!! What’s next, a face full of make up?? Tim and Ella are awful parents!
Next they'll have the girls dancing on a bloody pole. I just can't with this lot. Please educate your poor kids!

• Sad
How many times is Ella going to do a hair blog? 7 different mixed type hair or something it’s called. They may as well shut this channel down and go back to work. All she’s going to do is brush the hell out of their hair and put gel on it that’s all she ever does. Educate your children that’s a storyline for you.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And I can't believe the nail rechnican actually did them too!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How many times is Ella going to do a hair blog? 7 different mixed type hair or something it’s called. They may as well shut this channel down and go back to work. All she’s going to do is brush the hell out of their hair and put gel on it that’s all she ever does. Educate your children that’s a storyline for you.
Hair again omg. They are so embarrassing. No content at all just sat at home doing the same over and over. Yes close the channel please
---
I actually feel like Ella would want her kids to be pregnant teens. God know how those as they are not allowed any friends. They are the strangest family ever

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I hope Houston’s personality never changes because she is so young right now they haven’t been able to fully control what she says and keep her on script like the other kids so she will speak her mind and call them out for their bs like in the new video Harper mentions doing her own hair at grandmas house when Ella and Tim went away and Houston then says loudly to Ella and Tim “you left me you left me at grandmas!!”. They definitely leave those kids there a lot and they’re probably fed up of the same routine wondering why there parents just disappear when they feel like it.

Reactions: 9
I hope Houston’s personality never changes because she is so young right now they haven’t been able to fully control what she says and keep her on script like the other kids so she will speak her mind and call them out for their bs like in the new video Harper mentions doing her own hair at grandmas house when Ella and Tim went away and Houston then says loudly to Ella and Tim “you left me you left me at grandmas!!”. They definitely leave those kids there a lot and they’re probably fed up of the same routine wondering why there parents just disappear when they feel like it.
They’ve definitely got to Rue he doesn’t say much at all like he used to. She’s messed Haze hair up so bad she needs to take his all the way down and let it start over. She had one jar of something on the table but didn’t bother to say what it was due to she uses whatever is in the cabinet no type of hair care routine for these kids. That bittle brush is too harsh on their hair. Just to hear Tim speaking in the background is so worthless. He almost said we’re about to do hair then he got quiet. You’re definitely not about to anything. He’s so annoying doesn’t know anything about none of their care.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe another hair vid. Next it be football then halos clothes or some tit. They are just unbelievable. This isn’t utube looool

• Sad
I can’t believe another hair vid. Next it be football then halos clothes or some tit. They are just unbelievable. This isn’t utube looool
Their obsession with their kids hair is so freaking disturbing, it’s just hair omg and the way she says things like since harper’s hair is super long, girl what? Harper has long hair but she’s damaged their hair so much by saturating it with gel brushing it too hard and pulling it so damn tight. At the end of the day it’s just hair find something else to obsess about maybe have them each read a book and do a report on it, I promise I’ll be more impressed with that than listening to you two morons go on and on about some damn hair. Also I can’t get over how a hard back man can just sit around drooling over hair instead of working a job to bring in some money. Find something constructive to do you lazy bum!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Their obsession with their kids hair is so freaking disturbing, it’s just hair omg and the way she says things like since harper’s hair is super long, girl what? Harper has long hair but she’s damaged their hair so much by saturating it with gel brushing it too hard and pulling it so damn tight. At the end of the day it’s just hair find something else to obsess about maybe have them each read a book and do a report on it, I promise I’ll be more impressed with that than listening to you two morons go on and on about some damn hair. Also I can’t get over how a hard back man can just sit around drooling over hair instead of working a job to bring in some money. Find something constructive to do you lazy bum!!
I was wondering what was next. Idk why and the people that agree with them are just as ridiculous as they are. But the likes going down by the post they put up.

Reactions: 3
According to Social blade they are going down on a sinking ship fast with views. Figures suggest a monthly income of max £1.3k. That won't even pay half their mortgage so they must be shitting themselves and wondering who and where they can sell the kids to next.
I think they are on universal credit. They are more benefit money coming in but still it’s not enough for their lifestyle. God knows how they afforded the holiday
---
How much would they be getting for heze from Nike monthly?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think they are on universal credit. They are more benefit money coming in but still it’s not enough for their lifestyle. God knows how they afforded the holiday
---
How much would they be getting for heze from Nike monthly?
Probably not even getting money for him - just free clothes. Does he do sponsored posts for them?

Reactions: 1
The only info i can find is tht Nike Athletes get an hrly pay minimum starting is £9. Now i have no idea if shop sales people are called Nike Athletes but online its starting at £9 and children are not taxed so what ever Heze brings in is not deductible in any way. Maybe thats why he has to go training and kicking a ball EVERYWHERE so they can class it as work and he gets paid for tht. I dont know, just thinking out loud.

The only info i can find is tht Nike Athletes get an hrly pay minimum starting is £9. Now i have no idea if shop sales people are called Nike Athletes but online its starting at £9 and children are not taxed so what ever Heze brings in is not deductible in any way. Maybe thats why he has to go training and kicking a ball EVERYWHERE so they can class it as work and he gets paid for tht. I dont know, just thinking out loud.
That’s a really good point I’m sure that could play a part in his training and obviously wearing the Nike clothes too but he’s been carrying a football around at all times and kicking a football around the house and everywhere they go in public even before he had the Nike sponsorship so I honestly think that’s it’s a mixture of him always trying to get attention and noticed by people by playing football and also some kind of mental illness with how attached he is to it and how anxious he gets when he isn’t near a football.

• Sad
That’s a really good point I’m sure that could play a part in his training and obviously wearing the Nike clothes too but he’s been carrying a football around at all times and kicking a football around the house and everywhere they go in public even before he had the Nike sponsorship so I honestly think that’s it’s a mixture of him always trying to get attention and noticed by people by playing football and also some kind of mental illness with how attached he is to it and how anxious he gets when he isn’t near a football.
I agree there are huge mental health issues regarding the attachment to the ball. Whether its parental influence of initially saying stay with the ball kinda thing and its now grown into he mentally can not be away from it. Am sure he is talented at what he does but he does one trick over n over. He is nothing special according to my football fanatic husband. He says he could be blown out of the club in a heartbeat. I feel Heze will be a really selfish player, hog the ball and he will believe hes the best on the pitch.
What i can not understand is recently there was a documentary on football academies. All the kids went to school also and trained before or after. Why is Heze there everyday if its based around school hrs. The only answer i can get is, he is private training during the day on top of academy training. I believe this is why he is so small because the physical damage of early body conditioning is having an affect on his growth.

• Sad
Hosanna said she can’t so her hair how she wants as she doesn’t have time. What is it that she does lol. She doesn’t go to school so why is she so busy lol
---
Her nails are fake and she’s ten. Hair vlog again. Heze wirh that stupid ball siting them. Ella chatting tit like she’s Hair expert. They are totally crazy. The poor kids even Halle said Il she’s sure we have heard what she was saying a thousand times

• Haha
  • Wow
All of a sudden all the kids. Well the oldest three are at the table with workbooks. With Halo in the middle how is this school time. Tim, staged this picture no Ella in sight. This is homeschool what a joke.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
All of a sudden all the kids. Well the oldest three are at the table with workbooks. With Halo in the middle how is this school time. Tim, staged this picture no Ella in sight. This is homeschool what a joke.
They all had the same books closed and writing on a sheet of paper. They just think we are stupid. It was a picture for a second. They really shouldn’t be getting away with all this at all. The kids should be in school with rules and regulations no fake nails no blue hair and no football at their feet. Those are standard

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.