Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Da duck???!
F68BC2DC-AC8C-4E94-9777-0513A0BA6C98.jpeg

I cannot watch this, but if anyone is breach enough please report back 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How many more of these forced cringe stories are they going to post??? If you love each other you wouldn’t need to constantly post things like this because you would have nothing to prove because people would already be able to see if there’s real love between you both which there isn’t. Ella’s insecurities really are showing with how much she has to keep posting that she loves him to get his attention , to get him to say he loves her back infront of all the followers cause she thinks that proves he loves her and cause she thinks she’s proving us all wrong.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That man has roo much face on him
.I don't even know how that's possible
He has to be drunk or high to even deal with her. Look at his eyes high as hell.
---
Did anyone see Houzanna IG dance WTH song was she dancing to? These parents just post anything with the kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
In the song is sexual suggestive words. This is what they want their daughters dancing to. Fore play mentioned and other mess to suggest sex. Wow I’m not shocked but why? Houzanna is what 10 years old?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s actually quite sad if you think about how these little girls don’t go to school , don’t receive any education at home I don’t care how much Ella and Tim want to pretend they do cause we know they’re lying cause these girls just spend their time making dance videos for instagram doing the same move on repeat cause they can’t dance very well as they don’t get the opportunity to attend dance lessons to learn and it’s all for strangers on the internet to watch.

Ella and Tim trying to gain followers from all the kids accounts to receive brands deals to make money so they don’t care who the content gets in the hands of it’s disturbing there’s parent like this who don’t protect their kids. Yes there’s good innocent minded people out here who follow them/watch their videos and are not looking at the kids in a weird way but there’s also bad minded people out there but Ella and Tim keep providing the photos and videos of their kids to them it doesn’t even bother them who’s looking at their kids as long as there’s a chance to make money and get fame.

These kids have no friends , no toys , no social life outside the house and no education to learn there’s more to life then making dance videos and YouTube videos. All the kids forced into doing the same things either football or dancing/acting/modelling anything that can make the parents money and social media fame. The kids are the ones making the money yet they don’t get to enjoy any of the money while there parents are going on holidays and designer shopping. Anytime I see these kids being forced and encouraged to dance like this or play football all I think to myself is you poor kids have absolutely no life no childhood it’s wrong 😔 no child should have to grow up like this as money makers for their parents.

Reactions: 6
It’s actually quite sad if you think about how these little girls don’t go to school , don’t receive any education at home I don’t care how much Ella and Tim want to pretend they do cause we know they’re lying cause these girls just spend their time making dance videos for instagram doing the same move on repeat cause they can’t dance very well as they don’t get the opportunity to attend dance lessons to learn and it’s all for strangers on the internet to watch.

Ella and Tim trying to gain followers from all the kids accounts to receive brands deals to make money so they don’t care who the content gets in the hands of it’s disturbing there’s parent like this who don’t protect their kids. Yes there’s good innocent minded people out here who follow them/watch their videos and are not looking at the kids in a weird way but there’s also bad minded people out there but Ella and Tim keep providing the photos and videos of their kids to them it doesn’t even bother them who’s looking at their kids as long as there’s a chance to make money and get fame.

These kids have no friends , no toys , no social life outside the house and no education to learn there’s more to life then making dance videos and YouTube videos. All the kids forced into doing the same things either football or dancing/acting/modelling anything that can make the parents money and social media fame. The kids are the ones making the money yet they don’t get to enjoy any of the money while there parents are going on holidays and designer shopping. Anytime I see these kids being forced and encouraged to dance like this or play football all I think to myself is you poor kids have absolutely no life no childhood it’s wrong 😔 no child should have to grow up like this as money makers for their parents.
When I heard the words in that song I was just heartbroken, it’s really sad, and these kids are very talented in many different ways. Those parents of theres are nuts. Tim, is the ring leader of this mess. Being adopted has really did a job on him he has no feelings at all for his family.

What the hell is this?? All that oil and it’s going in the oven 🤦🏾‍♀️
View attachment 1976822
She always just throws a meal together with no thoughts. She just wants to throw a meal together and be done with it. I’ve never seen her take her time and really prep a meal with love. It’s a shame how she doesn’t care about what she feeds these kids.
---
She always just throws a meal together with no thoughts. She just wants to throw a meal together and be done with it. I’ve never seen her take her time and really prep a meal with love. It’s a shame how she doesn’t care about what she feeds these kids.
I’ve never seen anyone fry chicken like this. 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
When I heard the words in that song I was just heartbroken, it’s really sad, and these kids are very talented in many different ways. Those parents of theres are nuts. Tim, is the ring leader of this mess. Being adopted has really did a job on him he has no feelings at all for his family.
And what’s even sadder is she was lip syncing the words. This is so inappropriate for a child. They need to be reported. These children are nothing more to them than moneymakers. Lawmakers really need to step in and enact laws to prevent these money hungry parents from using their children on social media. It’s not fair that they are being denied a proper education, and are used to generate income that they will never see later in life because the selfish parents use the money to pay the bills and enjoy themselves. While the kids get the bare minimum, that’s if they get anything at all.

---

I’ve never seen anyone fry chicken like this. 😳
I find it hard to believe ella has a Jamaican background tbh. Her culture and lifestyle is evry very strange. She def can’t cook either

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it hard to believe ella has a Jamaican background tbh. Her culture and lifestyle is evry very strange. She def can’t cook either
I was thinking the same thing. When I first started watching their channel she acted like she loved cooking for her family and then the more I watched the truth came out. She just throws gravy out of a jar on anything.

Reactions: 5
The jersey vid were they all free I don’t see the parents buying them as that’s well over 1k there. How unfair what about the other kids. Heze is too full of himself
---
Oh and he kicks the ball as he walk in and out the room. I can’t wait to see what he does when he’s older. People will laugh at him

• Haha
Tim did not just post a IG post from Halle calling people ugly. What is wrong with these people. You can’t take the time needed to come up with positive blogs. Just stupid!!!

• Wow
Tim did not just post a IG post from Halle calling people ugly. What is wrong with these people. You can’t take the time needed to come up with positive blogs. Just stupid!!!
I just saw it. Omfg they are the worst parents ever they have ugly personalities

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.