Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They went to a hotel of course no surprise there he knows how to always win an argument and get his way instead of changing his behaviour and she’s a stupid woman who falls for his lies cause she’s that insecure and desperate for his attention. What a sad relationship that he ignores all their problems and I hope she remembers after this hotel stay things will go back to how they always are with him being lazy doing nothing to help.

The picture of her in the bed with no clothes on they really have no shame at all you’re right @Grandmaangles. They’re trying so hard to prove there is love there and attraction but it’s so forced. Her instagram stories made me laugh she’s so cringe😂😂 I am honestly embarrassed for her.Tim cared more about tagging a designer brand in his stories than focusing just on his wife in the moment! Those posts from both of them are so over the top ridiculous and fake if you are really in love and happy you don’t need to be posting all that trying to prove to people you’re in love.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They went to a hotel of course no surprise there he knows how to always win an argument and get his way instead of changing his behaviour and she’s a stupid woman who falls for his lies cause she’s that insecure and desperate for his attention. What a sad relationship that he ignores all their problems and I hope she remembers after this hotel stay things will go back to how they always are with him being lazy doing nothing to help.

The picture of her in the bed with no clothes on they really have no shame at all you’re right @Grandmaangles. They’re trying so hard to prove there is love there and attraction but it’s so forced. Her instagram stories made me laugh she’s so cringe😂😂 I am honestly embarrassed for her.Tim cared more about tagging a designer brand in his stories than focusing just on his wife in the moment! Those posts from both of them are so over the top ridiculous and fake if you are really in love and happy you don’t need to be posting all that trying to prove to people you’re in love.
WELL SAID!!
I think this was a trip in his head was to get away from the kids some more. Never about Ella. He is a NARC everything is self serving and public perception. He knows the followers were watching Ella do everything and talking smack. He is trying to clean up his mess while resting some more. Why not send Ella on vacation to get some rest by herself.

Reactions: 6
WELL SAID!!
I think this was a trip in his head was to get away from the kids some more. Never about Ella. He is a NARC everything is self serving and public perception. He knows the followers were watching Ella do everything and talking smack. He is trying to clean up his mess while resting some more. Why not send Ella on vacation to get some rest by herself.
THANK YOU JOVAN APPRECIATE YOU! I am glad all of us on here can see right through them. Exactly he definitely wanted to get away from the kids again and try get on her good side so that he could avoid talking about what he got up to in Dubai and avoid any possibility of a conversation coming up from her about needing him to pull his weight at home and be a dad and husband cause we all know he doesn’t care to listen.

Yeah the trip to the hotel wasn’t for Ella it was for himself to distract her and make himself look good. He probably will constantly bring up the hotel as a way to make her think he loves her and is a good husband cause I bet if she ever tries to talk to him about how she can’t do everything at home and can’t be looking after the kids all by herself ,he will probably say bs like I took you to a hotel didn’t I. That’ll be his way of making her think he does so much for her already lol. He really is a narc! They’ve both 100% read here or maybe like you said some of their followers could of said something so he’s try to make sure he looks like the perfect husband and dad on social media.

I would be shocked if Ella ever got to go on holiday away from him with her friends but if she did the kids would be looked after by Ella’s mum the whole time and by Hosanna while Tim would use Heze football training as an excuse as to why he can’t look after the kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Ella always wearing that LV bag makes me LoL. Her outfits are getting worse by the post. I can see her now trying to compete with her daughters. The walking holding hands and after they said they don’t even celebrate Valentine’s Day is a whole mess in its self.

Reactions: 5
What about Haze education? Who cares how many jerseys he has. What a waste of time and energy. They are really blowing this boys head up. They have no content what so ever.

I feel sorry for Rue sometimes cause in their new video you can tell he wants the same attention , praise and compliments Heze gets but it’s like Rue is always in Heze’s shadow. He will always be compared to his older brother especially with football and that’s a lot of pressure to live with always being expected to be just like someone else. From how Tim has spoke about Rue it seems he feels Rue isn’t as skilled and good at football as Heze was at his age which I think is why he got a bit fed up of Rue which is sad that he only has interest in his son if it’s to do with him doing well at football. I remember like a year ago Rue showed Tim a new trick he was learning and Tim’s response was “Heze was able to do that when he was way younger than you are”.

He thought Harper might be another chance to secure a football sponsorship with her being the only girl on the team but even then Harper doesn’t have these crazy good skills he was hoping for cause they’re just kids forced into this sport. They don’t need to have these skills even when they are adults they don’t need to have football skills not everyone likes football and those kids could have other interests and skills that they’re not getting to show because Ella and Tim don’t care about the kids and don’t make time to let each kid be their own person. Some of these kids could do so well academically but they don’t receive an education so we’ll never know.

Also Ella and Tim are apparently in Malta? I hope she realises when they come back home it’s going to the same tit happening all the time as always with him doing nothing to help.A holiday won’t make your problems go away and fix everything when you still have to face real life when you get back. I will say though he knows how to manipulate her and get his way. In their new video I was rolling my eyes when she was randomly talking about how handsome she thinks he is and how much she loves him🤢 she’s so desperate to be on his good side trying to prove how in love they are when he always looks like he would rather be away from her and the kids.

• Heart
What about Haze education? Who cares how many jerseys he has. What a waste of time and energy. They are really blowing this boys head up. They have no content what so ever.
That kid will turn out to be very narcissistic. Why does one kid need that many jerseys like wtf, you can tell he knows he’s the breadwinner and will get whatever he wants. As he gets older he’ll get worse. Perhaps looking into a proper education will be more beneficial to him in the long run because he’s as materialistic as his lazy good for nothing bum of a father. Clearly he didn’t really need to go to Dubai because he has no idea what the kid did the whole time asking him all those dumb questions but being the bum that he is he couldn’t pass up the free trip.

Reactions: 3
That kid will turn out to be very narcissistic. Why does one kid need that many jerseys like wtf, you can tell he knows he’s the breadwinner and will get whatever he wants. As he gets older he’ll get worse. Perhaps looking into a proper education will be more beneficial to him in the long run because he’s as materialistic as his lazy good for nothing bum of a father. Clearly he didn’t really need to go to Dubai because he has no idea what the kid did the whole time asking him all those dumb questions but being the bum that he is he couldn’t pass up the free trip.
Heze has become a mini Tim neither of them are humble they’re far from that both have huge egos and materialistic. Heze has learned to be this way because of how he’s being raised. Tim is living through Heze in every way from dressing alike , both doing the same gang signs in every photo , the unhealthy obsession with becoming a famous footballer and being rich. Exactly Heze knows he’s the breadwinner and can get whatever he wants. He loves to rub that in his siblings faces too and his siblings have been made to think Heze is better than them that they owe so much to him and so they praise him which has gone to Hezes head he stands there with his egotistical smirk on his face and nodding along but it’s sad because he isn’t better than them they all should be treated as equals.

Yeah he’s bringing in all this money and everything else but that’s only because all the attention has been on him with his football he’s been giving the opportunity to do these things as he’s the golden child the favourite child but the same time and attention has not been given to his siblings they’re just in the background all the time. I can’t believe Heze will be 13 in June when he’s so tiny he looks 8/9 years old not just with height but his weight it’s like his head is too big for his body. He might have a grown spurt over the next year or two but it’s crazy how Halle is pretty much his height now.

Reactions: 4
Their heading back now, and Ella genuinely looks sad while boarding the plane. She dreads going back.

Reactions: 4
Their heading back now, and Ella genuinely looks sad while boarding the plane. She dreads going back.
All they did was both ran away from their responsibilities. More shopping and acting like they’ve never been anywhere. They’ve spent the pass year running away from the kids. The older they get the more difficult it will be. Tim had to do something to get her back under control. He plays her like a harp. This is what she thinks love is. The kids get to go no where, now all of a sudden it’s all about Haze again.

Reactions: 5
Lmao! life changing how? Did your lazy husband tell you he’s going to finally get a J.O.B!! What’s life changing? Ugh these two idiots just be saying anything.
The sex maybe!! Lmao they act like teenager's!!

Reactions: 1
The sex maybe!! Lmao they act like teenager's!!
Not with Tim, he’s mediocre at best, the man isn’t good at anything. By the way for the people who will say he has 7 kids just remember someone can get impregnated with a turkey baster lmao!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All they did was both ran away from their responsibilities. More shopping and acting like they’ve never been anywhere. They’ve spent the pass year running away from the kids. The older they get the more difficult it will be. Tim had to do something to get her back under control. He plays her like a harp. This is what she thinks love is. The kids get to go no where, now all of a sudden it’s all about Haze again.
Your right und
Not with Tim, he’s mediocre at best, the man isn’t good at anything. By the way for the people who will say he has 7 kids just remember someone can get impregnated with a turkey baster lmao!
A TURKEY BASTER! I CANT

Reactions: 3
I’m sick of hearing about heze. There is nothing special about the boy at all apart from the fact he carries a ball round everywhere and looks ridiculous

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.