Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sick of hearing about heze. There is nothing special about the boy at all apart from the fact he carries a ball round everywhere and looks ridiculous
Especially when you do nothing to let the other kids shine. It’s definitely not fsir

Reactions: 4
I actually haven’t watched the last couple vlogs. I can’t bring myself to as they are so boring and actually about nothing. Who cares about heze clothes I see on the title the parents didn’t buy them anyway. Of course anyone that gets free things will have alot lol

Reactions: 1
I see the Heze situation completely differently to a lot of you. Behind closed doors, I think they must be harder on him than any of the other children because they have the highest expectations of him. You're not telling me a kid who must be within touching distance of a football at all times is doing ok mentally - there's a lot of anxiety there.

Let's not act like he rules the roost when his entirely reasonable request for a bit of privacy in the form of his own bedroom was completely ignored.

Heze isn't a villain, he's a victim.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The only thing that these kids are gonna achieve is massive NHS bills for antidepressants and councillors, when they get out in the big bad world and find out they are distinctly average.
Haze will never amount to Premier League, the girls won't have mega contracts off anyone, and mum and dad will end up on universal credit, if they aren't on it already...

Reactions: 5
I see the Heze situation completely differently to a lot of you. Behind closed doors, I think they must be harder on him than any of the other children because they have the highest expectations of him. You're not telling me a kid who must be within touching distance of a football at all times is doing ok mentally - there's a lot of anxiety there.

Let's not act like he rules the roost when his entirely reasonable request for a bit of privacy in the form of his own bedroom was completely ignored.

Heze isn't a villain, he's a victim.
I totally agree with you. I think Tim is hard on the kids and Ella when the camera isn’t rolling. I saw that when Halle dropped a piece of rice and he thought it went on the floor.

Reactions: 3
I totally agree with you. I think Tim is hard on the kids and Ella when the camera isn’t rolling. I saw that when Halle dropped a piece of rice and he thought it went on the floor.
That was such a silly thing to pick on a KID for. Every happily lived in home with kids has the mark of the kids but in their prison, they can't even drop a grain of rice? Not.like he even cleans the house so he should STFU. Do they even do arts and crafts with those kids..painting...anything...no. Activities are sending them to nans house for days

Reactions: 5
They don't like being parents. They don't like children. There isn't a nurturing bone in either of their bodies - it would actually be quite impressive that two such cold people had managed to meet and have so many kids, if it wasn't so sad because there are actually 7 real life humans involved.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
At what point in the vlog is there a bit about dropping rice? I never watch them anymore and don’t want to watch a whole video

Reactions: 1
The thing is many of us have said Heze has a huge ego , full of himself , not humble and his personality is like Tim’s but one thing many of us have said is we don’t blame Heze for being like this we blame Ella and Tim cause they’ve created him to be like this unfortunately. I’ve said before I don’t blame for the kids for being this way when the parents are the ones to blame. If you’re being raised by parents like them you are most likely going to turn out with problems especially when you’re is isolated from the world and controlled by your parents like these kids are.

They’ve destroyed these kids personalities and the kids are clearly afraid of Tim because he’s a controlling bully who will get mad at them for things a normal parent wouldn’t get mad at a child for. When Halle dropped a bit of rice he sounded annoyed and if that phone had not even recording he would of went off on her and Halles face knew that too. Another time when Tim was giving some boring pointless long lecture that nobody asked for and Halle who was like 6 at the time zoned out completely which any of us would cause nothing Tim says is worth listening to and Tim saw he wasn’t listening and went crazy getting really angry with her and trying to embarrass her infront of her siblings.

There was also the time Rue was a toddler taking his time eating and just being his happy cheeky self wanting a bit of attention like most toddlers do and they all got so angry at him for no reason and Ella started aggressively forcing the food into Rues mouth not even giving him much of a chance to chew and swallow what was already in his mouth and poor Rue was crying. They got annoyed with him cause he wasn’t eating fast and in silence like the rest of his siblings in this cult they created.

All those kids are 100% victims nobody has said they’re not everyone has said they feel sorry for those kids and we all hope they don’t have another baby cause they already have 7 kids they neglect, treat terribly and don’t have any interest in cause they don’t want to be parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I wonder what the Sunday blog will be about today? They continue to be all over each other. I’m like why do you need to continue to prove this? We don’t care, and why was Ella showing that bag constantly but never took out of it whatever it was? We know you’re spending the money your kids bring in so whatever.

Omg, brace yourselves. New blog is up. What is true love? Does it even Exist!! I can not with these two. WTH!!! Is really going on? When will this YT channel end?
---
Valentines special. They said they don’t even celebrate Valentine’s Day. The kids will be back next week Tim said. If you want to hear drunk babble and talking over each other brace yourself!!! I’m so done and they definitely read the post here. 22 years together and they have no clue. 7 kids and they are the most selfish parents I’ve ever seen. At what point is it not about them.
---
Omg, brace yourselves. New blog is up. What is true love? Does it even Exist!! I can not with these two. WTH!!! Is really going on? When will this YT channel end?
---
Valentines special. They said they don’t even celebrate Valentine’s Day. The kids will be back next week Tim said. If you want to hear drunk babble and talking over each other brace yourself!!! I’m so done and they definitely read the post here. 22 years together and they have no clue. 7 kids and they are the most selfish parents I’ve ever seen. At what point is it not about them.
He took her away because she needed him so the kids got dumped to the grandparents home. Who do they think they’re fooling. Wow!!

Last edited:
Yes Ella and Tim I’ll answer your questions for you True love is LOVING someone with your whole heart that you don’t have to prove you love them to anyone else because people can clearly see the love between two people who are in love. Unfortunately what you fail to realise Ella and Tim is if you love someone you don’t manipulate them, control them, lie to them, feed them what they want to hear so you can do what you want behind their back and not going off on holiday chilling by the pool and going clubbing while your wife is at home yet again struggling with the kids that you don’t care about helping with. If you truly love someone you don’t tell them they need to lose weight especially when they’ve just had a baby like 2 weeks before , when you’re in love and married you don’t follow girls on instagram who don’t know you who don’t follow you back yet you like their pictures wanting attention from these young women and two people who are truly in love don’t need to sit and make a video to try convince people they are in love. If you want to be naive Ella and fall for the lies he’s feeding you to manipulate you then good for you but if he truly loved you you would not be treated like a servant and he would be a hands on dad and you would realise what equal teamwork in a marriage actually is that you wouldn’t need to go on instagram stories venting about how you have to do everything on your own.

As for the second question you asked does true love exist? Yes for many people it does but not for you two!

Yes Ella and Tim I’ll answer your questions for you True love is LOVING someone with your whole heart that you don’t have to prove you love them to anyone else because people can clearly see the love between two people who are in love. Unfortunately what you fail to realise Ella and Tim is if you love someone you don’t manipulate them, control them, lie to them, feed them what they want to hear so you can do what you want behind their back and not going off on holiday chilling by the pool and going clubbing while your wife is at home yet again struggling with the kids that you don’t care about helping with. If you truly love someone you don’t tell them they need to lose weight especially when they’ve just had a baby like 2 weeks before , when you’re in love and married you don’t follow girls on instagram who don’t know you who don’t follow you back yet you like their pictures wanting attention from these young women and two people who are truly in love don’t need to sit and make a video to try convince people they are in love. If you want to be naive Ella and fall for the lies he’s feeding you to manipulate you then good for you but if he truly loved you you would not be treated like a servant and he would be a hands on dad and you would realise what equal teamwork in a marriage actually is that you wouldn’t need to go on instagram stories venting about how you have to do everything on your own.

As for the second question you asked does true love exist? Yes for many people it does but not for you two!
They are the big joke on the social media. I want to see how many likes they get for this BS!!!

• Wow
How many times a year do they need to prove they love each other? This is my question to them? They are so annoying with this. If this is the type of marriage they like and love they don’t own anyone an explanation. They’re likes have dropped they have no new people coming to their channel. Views are declining and definitely dropped.
---
5 hours posted and 4.5 views 😳🤔 going down hill fast.
---
So who listen to the blog? Someone is going back and forth with that lady KC taking up for some comment Ella made about abuse In a relationship can be worked through. We already see she’s mentally abused, and puts up with a whole lot from Tim lord knows what not recorded.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched their last few vlogs. I can’t bring myself to as you all say they are just talking rubbish to try and get a pay cheque. Beyond boring crap no thanks. All in the same empty house wirh balls everywhere I’m sure

• Wow
In the new video the way Ella keeps intensely staring at him , doing these creepy smiles at him, touching him and he looks very uncomfortable with her doing this cause at one point he side eyes her and does an awkward uncomfortable laugh and says something like “I can see she’s trying to be very loving right now ” but he didn’t sound like he was enjoying her being like that. I can’t lie the way she was staring at him was so weird and I would be uncomfortable with that too. It’s obvious she was doing that to try get his attention and claim her man lol but nobody wants your man Ella. Both of them are so fake I don’t believe a word they say. They try be relatable and say they’re not perfect and have to work at things in their relationship yet on social media and YouTube videos all they try to do is act like they are perfect and so loved up when they’re clearly not so it’s confusing but I feel at this point they’ll do say and do anything to get likes and views.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched their last few vlogs. I can’t bring myself to as you all say they are just talking rubbish to try and get a pay cheque. Beyond boring crap no thanks. All in the same empty house wirh balls everywhere I’m sure
I fast forwarded because I couldn’t take it but I went back and read the comments. Lol
---
In the new video the way Ella keeps intensely staring at him , doing these creepy smiles at him, touching him and he looks very uncomfortable with her doing this cause at one point he side eyes her and does an awkward uncomfortable laugh and says something like “I can see she’s trying to be very loving right now ” but he didn’t sound like he was enjoying her being like that. I can’t lie the way she was staring at him was so weird and I would be uncomfortable with that too. It’s obvious she was doing that to try get his attention and claim her man lol but nobody wants your man Ella. Both of them are so fake I don’t believe a word they say. They try be relatable and say they’re not perfect and have to work at things in their relationship yet on social media and YouTube videos all they try to do is act like they are perfect and so loved up when they’re clearly not so it’s confusing but I feel at this point they’ll do say and do anything to get likes and views.
I guess she calls herself acting and its so annoying. Both of them speaking over each other trying to one up whatever the last one said. If the marriage, relationship or whatever they’re calling it this week we see all you put out there and it’s not all that. She was pissed he left and probably told her she couldn’t go and he had to come back and clean it up.

Last edited:
I fast forwarded because I couldn’t take it but I went back and read the comments. Lol
---

I guess she calls herself acting and its so annoying. Both of them speaking over each other trying to one up whatever the last one said. If the marriage, relationship or whatever they’re calling it this week we see all you put out there and it’s not all that. She was pissed he left and probably told her she couldn’t go and he had to come back and clean it up.
Yep people are talking about him leaving her behind with the kids to go to Dubai,he comes back takes her away now they’re professing their undying love for each other. I haven’t watched the vlog and have no intention of doing so but I can just imagine the acting they’re putting on for their subscribers. After having that many kids no one is that in love you’d be lucky if you had time to make love, getting all these kids up and out the house every day for school and church or extracurricular activities, except these two morons do none of the above, the good for nothing husband doesn’t lift a finger to help with all the kids he’s helped produce. In a situation like theirs there’s nothing but resentment but they’ve gotta put on a show for the cameras. Forcing a man to profess his love for you doesn’t mean he actually loves you.

Yep people are talking about him leaving her behind with the kids to go to Dubai,he comes back takes her away now they’re professing their undying love for each other. I haven’t watched the vlog and have no intention of doing so but I can just imagine the acting they’re putting on for their subscribers. After having that many kids no one is that in love you’d be lucky if you had time to make love, getting all these kids up and out the house every day for school and church or extracurricular activities, except these two morons do none of the above, the good for nothing husband doesn’t lift a finger to help with all the kids he’s helped produce. In a situation like theirs there’s nothing but resentment but they’ve gotta put on a show for the cameras. Forcing a man to profess his love for you doesn’t mean he actually loves you.
And this is repeatedly, every other blog. They both need to get off social media and go back the way they were. Get a job, and send the kids to school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.