Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I know they’re just kids so not intending to sound hateful but neither of those two girls can act lol. Their acting reminds me of AJ and Curtis Pritchard when they did the “ Hows Trish” scene ( if you know you know😂) these kids really need an education so they can have options in life cause having a dream is one thing but what if it never comes true.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry I know they’re just kids so not intending to sound hateful but neither of those two girls can act lol. Their acting reminds me of AJ and Curtis Pritchard when they did the “ Hows Trish” scene ( if you know you know😂) these kids really need an education so they can have options in life cause having a dream is one thing but what if it never comes true.
The older they get the worse it’s getting. Because now you can’t just play off of their cuteness. People will expect them to be more articulate. You can tell now when they’re trying to tell a story or elaborate on a subject they can’t even form the vocabulary necessary to make the point they’re getting at. It’s really sad that the dad is in the background acting as if he just came in to see what they were doing knowing damn well he’s behind the whole situation.
---

That was already recorded because he’s still out of town. Just threw something up there just to make the deadline. Lazy ass!!! I guess Ella said she wasn’t coming up anything for today. tit show!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Now he’s on the plane trying to clean up the mess. Telling Ella he’s on his way back to her. Give me a break. You’ve already had over a week worth of fun and no responsibilities. What a manipulative person. She hasn’t posted anything on social media all day.

Reactions: 4
Now he’s on the plane trying to clean up the mess. Telling Ella he’s on his way back to her. Give me a break. You’ve already had over a week worth of fun and no responsibilities. What a manipulative person. She hasn’t posted anything on social media all day.
Just looked at his stories lol you’re right he’s a manipulative person. She’s probably not only pissed off and fed up but deep down she’s for sure embarrassed and she reads here so she knows we are all right. I would be embarrassed if I was her being left to take care of 7 kids while he’s been away relaxing by the pool and drinking day and night without any responsibilities.

He gets to pick and choose when he wants to do something and no matter how it makes her feel he doesn’t care cause he’s selfish only thinks about himself. If she wasn’t a child exploiter , selfish and obsessed with useless Tim , I would have sympathy for her and feel bad for her but those negative things about her make it incredibly difficult to feel bad for her cause she knew what she signed up for it doesn’t take having 7 kids to finally realise someone is a terrible dad and husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just looked at his stories lol you’re right he’s a manipulative person. She’s probably not only pissed off and fed up but deep down she’s for sure embarrassed and she reads here so she knows we are all right. I would be embarrassed if I was her being left to take care of 7 kids while he’s been away relaxing by the pool and drinking day and night without any responsibilities.

He gets to pick and choose when he wants to do something and no matter how it makes her feel he doesn’t care cause he’s selfish only thinks about himself. If she wasn’t a child exploiter , selfish and obsessed with useless Tim , I would have sympathy for her and feel bad for her but those negative things about her make it incredibly difficult to feel bad for her cause she knew what she signed up for it doesn’t take having 7 kids to finally realise someone is a terrible dad and husband.
Not at all. I can’t wait to see both of them try and put up a fake post professing their love😳

Reactions: 6
Heze won ps5....for the lazy bum dad to play 🤣 in his 'office'. They're only allowed phones to do something that will bring in the money

Reactions: 5
I saw the post about Heze winning the ps5 that Tim is definitely going to steal for himself I agree @Iseeinternet 🤣 cause sadly those kids don’t know how to have fun so unless it’s bringing in money that’s the only way they are allowed do something.

I noticed in the comments Tim as always taking credit for Heze winning acting like they both won saying “We keep working son” and in the caption on Tim’s post he wrote “we keep working hard son” when he didn’t do anything but relax on holiday!! he never does any hard work. Hezes coaches are the one who work with him and have helped him get to where he is aswell as Heze going to training putting in the work while his dad just sits on his phone following girls on instagram who don’t even follow him back. Tim puts so much pressure on Heze he overworks him to the point Heze thinks it’s normal to play football 24/7 and not focus or enjoy anything else in life.

Would it really kill Tim to just congratulate his son and give his son the full credit instead of always trying to jump in on the moment to get some attention and social media fame. Things will only get worse if Heze ever is good enough to be professional and making lots of money you just know Tim will always be hanging around to get some of that money too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So is the assumption that Tim's trip to Dubai was part of Heze's football academy tournament & Tim accompanied him?.....if so still begs the question could Ella not have gone to give her a break? 🤔

So is the assumption that Tim's trip to Dubai was part of Heze's football academy tournament & Tim accompanied him?.....if so still begs the question could Ella not have gone to give her a break? 🤔
He probably said to her something manipulative and cringe like “all the kids on the team their dads are accompanying them so I must go too cause we both know I am the football king the coach of the world the reason our son is gifted but I injured my knee so that’s the only reason I did not become the next Messi don’t get it twisted I have talent I just don’t show it but anyway we will be spending the whole time watching the kids train Ella that is all so you must stay here and look after the other 6 little monkey makers our selfish selves brought into this world and when I get back we shall go out and drink in hotels using the money we made from exploiting these kids we hate looking after but for now I hate to leave you even though I’ve had my bags packed the minute I heard about Dubai and I’m halfway out the door as I give this speech to you but remember I am doing gods work ”

when really what he says is bs cause he spent majority of the time relaxing by the pool , on the beach , posing in the hotel with gang signs every second of the day , getting drunk everyday and going clubbing rubbing it all in his wife’s face. Yeah they got to go see the kids play in the tournament some of the time but that’s not hard work that’s just sitting there watching football anyone can sit and do that for their child so if Tim wants to convince himself that’s hard work then someone needs to give him a wake up call that he is lazy and he is obsessively living his dreams through his son.

If Ella ever wanted to go I’m sure Tim would find every reason in the world to stop her from tagging along.

• Heart
I see they can't fake a lovey dovey insta valentines post lol
Honestly they can’t fool us. A lot to their fans say because they have 7 kids it means they’re so in love but the thing is the number of kids you have doesn’t mean you are happier or in love or have a good relationship. Sometimes it can mean the opposite people can be impregnated by a controlling partner or having babies to try save a relationship/marriage as there’s different reasons as to why someone has lots of kids.

Yeah there’s some happy situations out there two people in love who wanted a big family but Ella and Tim are not in love it’s all forced and fake. I think Ella is so obsessed with him that she probably thinks it’s love when anyone can see it isn’t.

Honestly they can’t fool us. A lot to their fans say because they have 7 kids it means they’re so in love but the thing is the number of kids you have doesn’t mean you are happier or in love or have a good relationship. Sometimes it can mean the opposite people can be impregnated by a controlling partner or having babies to try save a relationship/marriage as there’s different reasons as to why someone has lots of kids.

Yeah there’s some happy situations out there two people in love who wanted a big family but Ella and Tim are not in love it’s all forced and fake. I think Ella is so obsessed with him that she probably thinks it’s love when anyone can see it isn’t.
When she got pregnant with Houston and Halo it was definitely she was not happy with either of those and it showed.

Reactions: 3

Their reasons for having kids is purely financial, they literally have them to exploit them! When the spotlight seems to fade on the last one they have another. Let’s not forget how many views and I’m guessing money they made telling people and their kids that they “thought” they were having twin boys! They rode that thing all the way until the wheels fell off of it, even had their kids convinced they were having twin boys. They are grifters that’s it that’s all!!!

Their reasons for having kids is purely financial, they literally have them to exploit them! When the spotlight seems to fade on the last one they have another. Let’s not forget how many views and I’m guessing money they made telling people and their kids that they “thought” they were having twin boys! They rode that thing all the way until the wheels fell off of it, even had their kids convinced they were having twin boys. They are grifters that’s it that’s all!!!
Exactly it’s purely financial that’s the only reason they have interest in the kids is to exploit them and shame on Ella and Tim for that!
Yeah once the spotlight fades they have another baby but their views have been so awful and their channel isn’t growing so Halo hasn’t helped their channel much at all in the way they probably thought she would so I think that’s another reason why they don’t like that poor baby cause they see her as useless.

That twin boy obsession they had was weird they went on and on about it confusing the kids convincing them Ella was having twin boys and trying to get views about it in every video.

It’s like when they made the kids think Ella most likely had breast cancer and scaring their kids making them think the worst would happen by sitting them all in front of the camera playing mind games with them telling them things there was no need to tell them at all especially when she hadn’t been to a doctor about anything and she didn’t have cancer it was a swollen milk duct or something but her and Tim exaggerated everything for views and honestly I don’t know how they got away with that video cause in my opinion as an adult if you feel something isn’t right with your body then go see a doctor and find out if something is wrong and until you know for sure what is wrong then tell your kids but don’t be scaring them for views over something like that.

Reactions: 10
Tim takes Ella out to a hotel. She falls for anything and he post her on IG in the bed with no clothes on. No shame at all!!! 7 kids and this the image they want to promote. I guess all the kids are dropped off at her moms again. Doesn’t seem like Tim’s parents want to be bothered whit the kids.

• Sad
  • Sick
Tim takes Ella out to a hotel. She falls for anything and he post her on IG in the bed with no clothes on. No shame at all!!! 7 kids and this the image they want to promote. I guess all the kids are dropped off at her moms again. Doesn’t seem like Tim’s parents want to be bothered whit the kids.
He's back and wanted to get his leg over ASAP...

• Haha
  • Heart
Why tag Louis vitton again. They are brand obsessed but we know they aren’t rich one bit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.