Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I will never understand is why people like Ella and Tim get blessed with all these healthy babies that they don’t appreciate or deserve or even truly love when there’s people who would give anything to experience even one healthy pregnancy and have one child that they would love they wouldn’t care about gender. They treat Halo like she’s an inconvenience. They didn’t want her as horrible as it is to say about the poor baby it’s the truth she wasn’t wanted she’s just seen as another pointless daughter to them. The baby is fed and dressed but she’s thrown around by her siblings like she’s a doll and she’s left on the cold floor or counter top by everyone. They don’t deserve any of those kids and I really hope they don’t have anymore babies but I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
One thing I will never understand is why people like Ella and Tim get blessed with all these healthy babies that they don’t appreciate or deserve or even truly love when there’s people who would give anything to experience even one healthy pregnancy and have one child that they would love they wouldn’t care about gender. They treat Halo like she’s an inconvenience. They didn’t want her as horrible as it is to say about the poor baby it’s the truth she wasn’t wanted she’s just seen as another pointless daughter to them. The baby is fed and dressed but she’s thrown around by her siblings like she’s a doll and she’s left on the cold floor or counter top by everyone. They don’t deserve any of those kids and I really hope they don’t have anymore babies but I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.
This is so sad. I would rather they put her in a pack and play she’s to little to be on the floor like that. Just breaks my heart. Remember they used to keep Houston in the car seat all day.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This is so sad. I would rather they put her in a pack and play she’s to little to be on the floor like that. Just breaks my heart. Remember they used to keep Houston in the car seat all day.
I remember when they used to leave Houston in the car seat all day omg how sad that just shows they don’t care that much about any of these baby girls. I know no parent/parents are perfect and I’m not saying they need to be perfect but they are truly awful parents and they shouldn’t of had kids especially not as many as they do. I feel sorry for the kids being raised by those two. The kids are all still very young right now but when they reach their teenage years maybe then the kids will start to realise how controlling and awful Ella and Tim really are.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I remember when they used to leave Houston in the car seat all day omg how sad that just shows they don’t care that much about any of these baby girls. I know no parent/parents are perfect and I’m not saying they need to be perfect but they are truly awful parents and they shouldn’t of had kids especially not as many as they do. I feel sorry for the kids being raised by those two. The kids are all still very young right now but when they reach their teenage years maybe then the kids will start to realise how controlling and awful Ella and Tim really are.
Oh I’m pretty sure they will not be able to handle the teenagers who will begin to develop a mind of there own. Poor Halo is feed, changed, and pass around or just left alone. Who in there right mind puts a baby that young on a hard ass floor. Even that blanket isn’t enough up under her.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh I’m pretty sure they will not be able to handle the teenagers who will begin to develop a mind of there own. Poor Halo is feed, changed, and pass around or just left alone. Who in there right mind puts a baby that young on a hard ass floor. Even that blanket isn’t enough up under her.
Yeah you’re completely right they will not be able to handle teenagers with a mind of their own but one thing that is scary is someone pointed out here before that the fact the new house they moved to is quite isolated with no bus route so you have to travel by car everywhere so Ella and Tim probably love that cause it means more control over the kids. Heze is the only one who gets to be around other kids even if it’s just playing football and same with Rue when he gets to play football too. The girls have no way of having friends of their own. It’s nice to be close to your siblings but it’s important to have your one personality and your own friends too. Hosanna and Halle act like best friends and Halle can be a bully at times and I’m not talking about typical sisters arguing I’m talking about things she’s said or done towards Harper are something you’d see a bully do. In school you learn about bullying and why it’s wrong but these kids don’t get an education so they learn about these things. Harper is like a year younger than Halle or around that age gap and yet they treat Harper like she’s way too little to be in their best friend group and people might not think this is a big deal but it is cause Harper has no friends to go and play with , all she has are her sisters so without them she has no one. She seems left out at times not only with her sisters but of all the kids she’s the quietest and they roll their eyes at anything she says so she just gets pushed aside. I can already see rivalry between the girls which is their parents fault for always comparing them whether it’s with dancing or their appearance. You can really tell theres something off about their vibe since having Halo or even when they found out Halo was going to be a girl. Not saying they need a happy relationship all the time but there seems to be tension or distance between Ella and Tim and I can tell whatever’s going on is bothering Ella more. Them implying they need a couples holiday to get a break and ok fair enough Ella does more than him and just had a baby but he doesn’t do anything to deserve a break. Halo was just born not that ago but they don’t care they leave her on hard cold surfaces and the way the kids grab at the baby I thought Halo was going to hit her head off the countertop the way Halle kept pulling the baby upwards. The kids are hardly ever corrected and when they are it’s not in a serious tone so the kids don’t take what they’re hearing seriously.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when rhe kids go to wither of rhe grandma houses,see it they have a good time there n allowed to let hair down n not so army like structure,eat healthy,and good portion of food and also junk food too,ice creams and are allowed to play and be kids more. You never see the kids eating sweets except Houston a few times bur rhe kids have a small portion of food n never appear to have pudding.
Even though Ella taught at home I don't believe her mum and dad were strict parents, or not as military as Ella and Tim and if love to know how they really feel about how the kids are brought up ( as yet none of the parents have been seen on camera at the new house especially Ella mum she used to be there a lot)

Reactions: 4
I never saw the clip but I remember someone on here saying when they went for dinner just after Halo was born Tim made a comment that if he wanted number 8 Ella would do it right now.
Controlling pig.
Tim actually bragged that Ella would get pregnant with baby #8 if he wanted right now - in front of her sister! Her sister must be pissed with him for seeing how lazy, controlling and manipulative he is --- Surely their family and friends have seen Tim's poor behavior for years..........

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Meeting Tim where? Travelling first class now on the trains 🤦🏾‍♀️ But your kids don’t have beds or mattresses or a table to home school from 🥴

9ADC8C6B-2A43-4807-A842-1D62634A2481.jpeg

I really feel these too just love the money and all the finer things it brings. I’d just wish they cared more about their kids life’s and providing for their children BEFORE upgrading just their own lives!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
& it's a coincidence she happened to get the partial 'First class' logo in the snap.....wotever Ella, take yourself, your useless husband & you leaving your new born baby & the pressure of 6 other children on someone else & do one !

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Priorities are well off with these two and stuff anyone else even kids.them.how much tike they want soend together,they with each other every day,n some normal families get no time together or woth kids cos they have to work.
Open your eyes big grmwade gang u are paying this lifestyle of the parents (or some of it)
Instagram again Ella and her friend took hossanma out n looks like they had dinner out too,great that it's at least one of the girls but when will the other girls get their time too

Priorities are well off with these two and stuff anyone else even kids.them.how much tike they want soend together,they with each other every day,n some normal families get no time together or woth kids cos they have to work.
Open your eyes big grmwade gang u are paying this lifestyle of the parents (or some of it)
Instagram again Ella and her friend took hossanma out n looks like they had dinner out too,great that it's at least one of the girls but when will the other girls get their time
With that many kids plus a newborn how the hell do they find babysitters,I struggle for grandparents to have my 3 dependent kids,they just retired and now living their life so very rarely will have mine (not that go anywhere,kids come for meals out,shopping etc) but these 2 depend on their parents far too much for childcare

Reactions: 3
& it's a coincidence she happened to get the partial 'First class' logo in the snap.....wotever Ella, take yourself, your useless husband & you leaving your new born baby & the pressure of 6 other children on someone else & do one !
Not to mention the baby isn’t two months old or is she? She still breastfeeding and supposed to be bonding with her. It’s bad enough you just had her on a hard floor with a blanket up under her while her chair was in a corner. If she has another child after this one she’s definitely insane. She doesn’t clearly want more children it’s Tim for income purposes clearly.

So they have gone off just the two of them? No children?

It makes my blood boil that they continue to have more children and yet don't deserve them.

They go off for some quality time, but the children weren't even allowed to get simple toys a few months ago. Let alone furniture for their education or their rooms.

These two are just awful.

Well as her & Ali G have gone away let's wait for 6 weeks before we get the 'could we be pregnant with baby no 8' caption of 8 fingers sticking up, open mouthed, & Ali G with his hands on his head' the only finger I want to give them is this one : 🖕

• Angry
  • Haha
Is this baby even bottle fed, isn’t she breastfeeding? The baby isn’t even 3 months old yet. But like we suspected they only had that baby for views just like the dog. If they wanted to spend weekends together then they shouldn’t be having that many kids. I also think they knew people were going to bring up the fact that the kids have no beds or places to sit and eat that’s why they brought in that interior designer, everything they do is calculated. Their YouTube subscribers need to open their eyes because at this point they’re just laughing in their faces.

Does the interior designer just design the room late out and pick or help decide what furniture fits better cos Ella and Tim didn't want to order on line before but this is same thing isn't it? (Sorry it sound thick)
I'd love to go shopping amd pick the items I'm and put of shops n see for myself what they look like

Does the interior designer just design the room late out and pick or help decide what furniture fits better cos Ella and Tim didn't want to order on line before but this is same thing isn't it? (Sorry it sound thick)
I'd love to go shopping amd pick the items I'm and put of shops n see for myself what they look like
[And how much does an interior designer cost formthe input,betting nor cheap
Screenshot_20220430-164627_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220430-164627_Instagram.jpg
aa freebie or spending money again on themselves or himself as usual

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I really tried to give this couple the benefit of a doubt but its become more evident that they simply don't give a crap about those beautiful children. Sorry to be soft but It's reslly heart breaking. Those children deserve so much better and I hope they grow up to be strong independent people who don't need their parents for anything

• Sad
Is this baby even bottle fed, isn’t she breastfeeding? The baby isn’t even 3 months old yet. But like we suspected they only had that baby for views just like the dog. If they wanted to spend weekends together then they shouldn’t be having that many kids. I also think they knew people were going to bring up the fact that the kids have no beds or places to sit and eat that’s why they brought in that interior designer, everything they do is calculated. Their YouTube subscribers need to open their eyes because at this point they’re just laughing in their faces.
She kicked this baby to the curb a lot faster then the rest of them. So you put 7 children including a new born on the grandparents? I think they take care of them because they already know how they are.

We all know Ella's mum is taking care of all 7 of their children - including the newborn baby! That's a lot and it may even be an overnight stay. Ella's siblings are probably tired of her and Tim using their elderly mum like this - where's the consideration?? Tim's mum said they had enough kids when they had 5 children and we never hear of her babysitting all of them at once (she's not going for that & don't blame her)- only Ella's mum - plus she takes care of Ella's down syndrome sister too --- they need to do better

Last edited:
They are pricey clubs. Can’t imagine the cost for all of them got to be over £200 per month. If it was free I’m sure they would have said. I think they forget that some viewers are from the UK so we know David Lloyd isn’t your run of the mill gym 🙄
Uh... and the rest. Cost £250pm for a family of 4, a good 8 years ago....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.