Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how she views this a lovely night away after this man said to her that her hands were to greasy to hold and she puts her lips up for him to kiss her and he often avoids it right on camera. They’re wearing out Nike!!!
Omg when did he say that 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I find it so cringe when they shove the camera in peoples faces, they always look soo uncomfortable

Reactions: 6
Kids don’t have beds but Tim’s playing tennis again! 🙄
791B0644-ACA3-4145-AEAF-6649F7193680.jpeg

why hasn’t he brought some of the older kids? Wouldn’t it be beneficial to them to get some exercise and learn a sport. Also bonding time with Dad. I would think the goal of most parents that want to make money off social media is not working and having more quality time for your children but 🥴

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1239592
why hasn’t he brought some of the older kids? Wouldn’t it be beneficial to them to get some exercise and learn a sport. Also bonding time with Dad. I would think the goal of most parents that want to make money off social media is not working and having more quality time for your children but 🥴
So true! The fact that they wouldn’t let them play football tennis would be a good alternative, but it’s not about the kids it’s all about the selfish parents having the kids work and living off of them. Can’t stand either of them! Lazy ass bum!

Isn't that a face u could just punch (am not usually a violent person lol) but his face and knowing how lazy and arrogant he is

New thread suggestion

Lazy arrogant dad , buy some darm beds for the kids u have.mum and dad stop flautimg about take them kids out and about

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Housewives in training these girls,least got meal out for once but so boring for them am sure n didn't they say rhey didn't like tobtekr the kids shopping cos it wad boring when explaining why hadn't got stuff for the new house

View attachment 1239592
Last time he brought Haze and Rue with him. He’s definitely alright getting out and leaving Halla home with the kids while he runs around and has lunch out. He’s a piece of work and he was all out of breath. And out of shape.

37 likes lol. That’s a lot for a comment like that. People are seeing through them
I said the same thing. Houston wouldn’t stay in the stroller and was about to have a fit so she let her out to run around. While he’s ass is playing Tennis. Then she kept mentioning how he likes to eat a separate meal after she’s done with dinner. Lazy ass would be on his own. Oh Tim and I were going to shop. Stop lying I’ve never seen that man in a grocery store. He won’t even lift a bag when she comes back when he was at home.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure she got told to put the camera down if I heard correctly, she suddenly puts the camera down and said she will just show what she bought after instead of going around the shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think Ella showed the girls have pizza and hotdogs because of the comments on here saying the kids don’t get properly fed.

Also they said recently Ella and Tim like to do things together instead of buying online but she’s doing a big monthly food shop and he’s nowhere to be seen. They lie about everything

Reactions: 5
L
Does anyone else think Ella showed the girls have pizza and hotdogs because of the comments on here saying the kids don’t get properly fed.

Also they said recently Ella and Tim like to do things together instead of buying online but she’s doing a big monthly food shop and he’s nowhere to be seen. They lie about everything
it was nice to see her spend some time with the girls for a change and in a organic and non forced way. Especially when they were sat eating. Harper and Houston day together looked super cute and it was nice seeing Ella being relaxed with them not fussing over the hair.

Reactions: 3
I was reading the comments on the one where someone mentioned how Tim doesn't do anything. That Brenda woman said if it works for them it's fine. 🙄 what kind of mess? Ella is always talking about how overwhelmed and how hard it is to do all the things she does. She even has mentioned needing help a few times. Plus she relies heavily on other family members to pick up Tims slack. It doesn't sound like it's working to me

I really hate how some people say people can't say bad things about Tim because we only see a little bit of their lives. So how come they are free to say he's the best husband and dad on YouTube when we only see a little bit of their lives? Hypocrites.

Which is it? Do we see them enough to come up with an opinion about them, or not?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really don’t understand how Tim can do no wrong in the grimwade guys eyes. If he worked a 9-5 was actively supporting all of his family and posted meaningful things through his social media I could understand but all he does is make basic vlogs and post why he considers motivational quotes on social media…Amni missing something but he’s no catch it’s been said before but he actually such a waste man that embarrassingly tries to act like he from the streets when I’m reality he has had a lot handed to him.

• Heart
I was reading the comments on the one where someone mentioned how Tim doesn't do anything. That Brenda woman said if it works for them it's fine. 🙄 what kind of mess? Ella is always talking about how overwhelmed and how hard it is to do all the things she does. She even has mentioned needing help a few times. Plus she relies heavily on other family members to pick up Tims slack. It doesn't sound like it's working to me

I really hate how some people say people can't say bad things about Tim because we only see a little bit of their lives. So how come they are free to say he's the best husband and dad on YouTube when we only see a little bit of their lives? Hypocrites.

Which is it? Do we see them enough to come up with an opinion about them, or not?
I’ve said this before. It doesn’t make sense. Everything that is said on here they end up doing but people call Tim lazy and nothing changes

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who finds it weird that the kids basically have a hot dinner meal for lunch and then have stuff such as cereal or toast for dinner ? I’ve never heard of that before 😖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.