Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
typical !! We mention no furniture and the house being empty and all of a sudden they have a interior designer 🤣 regardless, they still could of used stuff from the old house until it’s sorted so those poor children don’t have to stand to ear and sit on the floor to “ learn” View attachment 1223516
First a cameraman now an interior designer?these two really act like some big time celebrities. Go down to the local furniture store and pick out some furniture for your house, but I guess when you exploit your children for a living money means nothing to you, they just keep spending it like water.

First a cameraman now an interior designer?these two really act like some big time celebrities. Go down to the local furniture store and pick out some furniture for your house, but I guess when you exploit your children for a living money means nothing to you, they just keep spending it like water.
People on their YouTube page were saying how Harper gets no attention,..,suddenly she’s featured in a picture about homeschooling lmao I just can’t with this loser. Tim get a real job you’re acting desperate to please people, we see you and know you’re no good we are not impressed with your nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope the interior designer is actually getting paid and it isn't a freebie for promo type of thing.

How are they soooo busy? What do they even do all day???

They talk way too much in these vlogs, and actually do very little.

Heze and that damn ball!!

They should let Halle play sports too, often she looks at Heze and his ball like she would love to play too. The kids need extracurricular activities, especially the girls.

Harper is just such a sweet child.

Reactions: 7
Of course they need an interior designer, they have no class and wouldn’t even know how to make the house look nice

Reactions: 6
They're becoming so unrelatable surely they're gonna start losing even their loyal, longtime followers soon. Their flaws and downright bizarreness are becoming more and more obvious even to the diehards and now they're losing what little charm and relatability they had to become another bland, rich, tasteless influencer family.

Reactions: 9
I hope their interior designer knows that most of the grimwade audience are older American women in america who will not be hitting her up for business for many reasons, location being the biggest, and mostly watch this channel to gush over mixed babies. They probably won't even watch the interior design videos especially if the kids aren't featured. They already complain when Tim and Ella ramble on without the kids in the video. most of the comments last video with just the two (plus halo) was all about how cute halo is and who she looked most like.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they'll actually pay the interior designer or is this another 'deal' for freebie exposure - it's all about the gram..😂

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t take that video with the interior designer seriously when Tim is standing there dressed like that when he’s nearly 40

Reactions: 10
So Tim post on his IG that he’s out playing tennis with a friend. So you can’t cut the grass, homeschool your kids, cook for the kids. Help around the house period. Oh and then he shows a plate of food so he’s out to lunch. How much more selfish does he needs to be. No shame what so ever.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
And he can't even make plans for his daughters to play tennis too.

Nope.

They should just cook, go shopping and dance.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Instagram shows heze and rue playing tennis too but no signs of the girls who would prob have loved to get out n try new activities.sports of any variety is gor both sexes dont they know always just the boys
received_532169014947403.jpeg

Also picture of heze holding baby halo,any one else hate how he holding her one slight move n she could be on floor (just think I looks unsafe)

Instagram shows heze and rue playing tennis too but no signs of the girls who would prob have loved to get out n try new activities.sports of any variety is gor both sexes dont they know always just the boys View attachment 1227911
Also picture of heze holding baby halo,any one else hate how he holding her one slight move n she could be on floor (just think I looks unsafe)
I missed that part and they got to go to lunch also. Wow, the girls are never with him.

Reactions: 3
I missed that part and they got to go to lunch also. Wow, the girls are never with him.
Abs that pic of Heze is in the bedrooms where they are sleeping on what looked like quilts instead of beds. They obviously couldn’t be bothered to lack up their furniture so left it all behind!!

Reactions: 6
Abs that pic of Heze is in the bedrooms where they are sleeping on what looked like quilts instead of beds. They obviously couldn’t be bothered to lack up their furniture so left it all behind!!
Not even mattresses...QUILTS! And they show that on youtube!
There is a picture (main insta) of Ella with baby on the lap and phone in her hand and mr Lazy kissing her cheek (think day after giving birth to Halo). She mentions she was on the phone changing internet to new address or something like that. I remember thinking, surely Tim could've done that?? He really is just that useless.
Also, they really need to tell Heze not to be near a football whilst holding his baby sister

Last edited:
  • Sad
How long have they been in this new house now? Seven children and their sleeping in the floor 🤦🏾‍♀️ No table to do home schooling what f**king sh*tshow!

How long have they been in this new house now? Seven children and their sleeping in the floor 🤦🏾‍♀️ No table to do home schooling what f**king sh*tshow!
Everything this stupid pair do is controversial! They buy this expensive clinical/impractical house because only style matters over their poor kids welfare. Rubbish weeny garden, no beds, no work table, etc etc. I'm not impressed! Hey Dim, if you're that strapped for cash for a start how about selling that fuel guzzling flash car and buy your kids the furniture they really need (not want) or are you relying on the aunty subscribers to take pity on them and pay for everything! Begs.

They’ve been showing the whole family at a David Lloyd gym recently. How much would that cost a family? Sure that must be a fortune.

Have ever seen the girls getting a nice meal out just them and a parent?The most they get was a cake at that Christmas market last year. They really are second class citizens in their own household

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They’ve been showing the whole family at a David Lloyd gym recently. How much would that cost a family? Sure that must be a fortune.

Have ever seen the girls getting a nice meal out just them and a parent?The most they get was a cake at that Christmas market last year. They really are second class citizens in their own household
They are pricey clubs. Can’t imagine the cost for all of them got to be over £200 per month. If it was free I’m sure they would have said. I think they forget that some viewers are from the UK so we know David Lloyd isn’t your run of the mill gym 🙄

Reactions: 5
They are pricey clubs. Can’t imagine the cost for all of them got to be over £200 per month. If it was free I’m sure they would have said. I think they forget that some viewers are from the UK so we know David Lloyd isn’t your run of the mill gym 🙄
It really isn’t. I’ve never been a member but I remember one of the girls from Teen Mom Uk saying she was paying £50 a month for her and her daughter so I guessed The Grimwades must be paying a crazy amount

Surely it's a freebie promotion thing, or if it was do they have to declare it? This family never dig into their own pockets if they can help it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.