Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would think if you home school, table and chairs would be top priority 🤦🏾‍♀️
Also these books, my kids do these in addition to going to school 🥴
995EC5C9-397D-46CE-81C2-FA825C0A3BC2.jpeg

THESE POUNDLAND WORKBOOKS WON’T SET YOUR KIDS UP FOR GCSES ELLA 🗣

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Gonna sound a boastful post but i only mean it as a comparison. My daughter was 3, 9th April. I am very lucky that i am a stay at home mum due to having to retire from nursing (brain tumour). So my entire day from getting up is totally child led and child based. That can be crafts, cooking, walking, dance class etc. But we also spend a hell of alot of time reading and practicing word recognition, counting in fun ways.

When reading and she says a word we joke to each other, she read that. In reality its knowing the story too well.

She recieved a gift through the post today and in it was a card game of Happy families. Shes never seen the game before or knows how to play. I explained the rules but she wasnt interested in playing, more just looking at the animals. Then she blew me away....Thats Mr Spot, thats Mr Fuzzy. I shouted my husband and said she really has just read that. He didnt believe me. So i showed another random pic it was an Elephant and i was sure she would its Mrs Elephant. Nope she said thats Mrs Stomp. Clearly spending hrs n hrs reading pays off and she really is recognising words.

My point after all that is where is Tim and Ella's dedication and enabling the children to develop. I am sure upto 6m ago Hozanna was struggling to read. I really struggle as i have dyslexia and even more now after a few strokes and brain surgery but i can read. No child approaching secondary school age should not be able to read or write. Instead of focusing on stupid inappropriate dances they should be sat, in school, at a table in a comfy surrounding with a either parent helping and encouraging.

I am not saying all children are the same, but i am saying all children should have the same opportunities. Yes i am very lucky i get to dedicate my time to my daughter but their children have both parents at home and i fail to see how they are clearly so behind when they in reality should be ahead of any peers. X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I prob say ir every vlog but they are a set of selfish parents,every parent would prob love a break once in a while from the kids but they also take their kids on holiday/day trips tim moaning rhey haven't had a holiday for years and would love to go away just the two of them,when their kids never really go anywhere fun,holiday,trips away or anything,they are stuck in the house most of time wouldn't they like to go away have a bit of fun,freedom and he moaning about a holiday amd the parents got out quite often aline for meals,drinking then they hardly got any furniture,beds foe kids,basic needs for them sll etc but he got a brand new car,big house and I wouldn't be surprised if Ella and Tim do go away for holidsy/break without kids because nothing else matters except making them 2 happy at the expensive of their kids

Reactions: 3
Maybe Tim is just a sex addict but sticks to one woman? Maybe they both are? How can you keep reproducing but have the nerve to complain like someone put a gun to your head. I second what I saw earlier...if they go on holiday, she'll possibly come back pregnant 😶. I can never put myself in a position where I was the cook, cleaner, care giver, basically maid when I have a full abled grown man for a husband. Guess this is a prime example of when you marry the wrong one as a woman. I do believe Ella could've done better for herself. Having heard her parents speak, she was brought up right but fell into Tim's claws.

• Sad
I would think if you home school, table and chairs would be top priority 🤦🏾‍♀️
Also these books, my kids do these in addition to going to school 🥴
View attachment 1220162
THESE POUNDLAND WORKBOOKS WON’T SET YOUR KIDS UP FOR GCSES ELLA 🗣
Your exactly right, for a child to know how to do something they need to be taught how to do it in the first place, not plonked in front of a work book & told work through it (then pass it to me to look at the answers at the back if it's right) 🤦.

Reactions: 6
Your exactly right, for a child to know how to do something they need to be taught how to do it in the first place, not plonked in front of a work book & told work through it (then pass it to me to look at the answers at the back if it's right) 🤦.
Rue, just turned four what a month ago? To have him sitting on the hard ass floor with a pencil and work book come on. Tim, lazy ass behind the stairs taking a picture saying work hard!! What the hell aren’t you helping. Hella sitting with the baby on her lap and trying to teach all the kids. I’m so done.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I could only watch a bit of the new vlog. Tim and Ella “preaching” can only be tolerated in short bursts.

Are they on the beg for free/discount furniture 🤔
Also was Tim hinting that him and Ella go in holiday on their own?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I could only watch a bit of the new vlog. Tim and Ella “preaching” can only be tolerated in short bursts.

I agree to listen to the whole vlog in one section is brutal. They said they work hard. He can’t dress properly because Hella isn’t laying he’s clothes out for him. What the hell was she throwing in that pot. She said she’s adding extra pasta because it quicker. Plan a damn meal. You have 7 kids to feed. You choice to have them. Why should they go without because y’all made this choice.

• Sad

They have no beds for their kids no chairs for them to eat on or to do school work but these losers are talking about going on holiday just the two of them, please make it make sense.

A few more observations from the recent, peculiar, vlog:

Tim saying all he can do is throw on a T-shirt and that’s not the way he normally does things…is he complaining that having 7 kids is taking away from his time staring in the mirror and carefully curating his outfits (for sitting around the house in)?

When the holiday was mentioned, he made out he had never had a break since having children. He was working in a group signing on ferries being away for months at a time when Heze was young, plus he has been on tour with Heze, he’s also has regular nights out with his wife, plus I suspect overnights in hotels to have a break from the kids. I found it really bizarre that having NEVER taken their children as a whole family on any kind of holiday for nearly 12 years, that they would proritise a couple’s holiday. What fool would want to look after their 7 kids, including traipsing around for football training while they relax on a beach?

When they were talking about how busy etc they were they mentioned that they were both still working, despite having a newborn and a house to organise…yet they didn’t tell us what work they actually do. Aren’t they both unemployed? They now have a cameraman, who I suspect Tim has also briefed on how to paste in the title sequence and click the upload button on YouTube. Even if Tim is still doing his own edit/upload, seeing as all he does is paste in the title and nothing creative, it’s a really quick 10min job as its the same process each time. So combine that with talking to the camera for 20 mins twice a week, that means Ella does apx 1hr a week ‘work’ and Tim does 1.5hrs. Add in also that Ella choose to be cooking dinner while she ‘worked’, so when she combines chores with work, she actually loses no time at all to her ‘job’.

Tim if you are reading, this is what I want to see addressed. I want to know what Hosanna intends to do with her earnings from the play she is currently being paid to act in. Is she putting the money in her savings account, is she using it to but herself or her siblings something nice? (but not essential things that parents should provide such as beds). Or is that a video that is impossible to make…because Hosanna never sees a penny of her income?
Yes,he actually calls putting out a mediocre video once a week working! No one can tell him otherwise seeing as he has such a huge ego.

Last edited:
I feel like Ella uses the videos as a way to say things she wouldn’t normally say to Tim or have the confidence or guts to say to him when the camera is off. I notice she’ll make a point while talking to the camera and then will say to Tim do you get what I mean, like she’s hoping he will become this perfect hands on husband who helps with everything but she doesn’t realise most of the things she says go over his head he’s not really listening or taking it in. For example she’ll say something like ‘Grimwade gang , we have all these kids and I have so much to be doing at once it can be a lot to do by myself , NOT THAT I’M NOT ABLE TO DO IT ALL CAUSE IM THE BEST MOTHER EVER but for things to run smoothly you’ve got to work as a team everyone helping’ and she will either glance at Tim waiting for him to say he’s going to help more or whatever but he just ends up repeating what she says like ‘ yes exactly my wife we are a team’. He completely misses the point that no you don’t work as a team because Tim you are so lazy.
Ella has had many opportunities to go get her tubes tied and stand up for herself and say I don’t want more babies but she won’t do that cause she’s obsessed with pleasing Tim. I don’t feel Ella should be the one to go get her tubes tied cause I feel after her going through 7 births , Tim should be the one to get a vasectomy but he’s not going to do that I will be shocked if he does.

• Sad
I feel like Ella uses the videos as a way to say things she wouldn’t normally say to Tim or have the confidence or guts to say to him when the camera is off. I notice she’ll make a point while talking to the camera and then will say to Tim do you get what I mean, like she’s hoping he will become this perfect hands on husband who helps with everything but she doesn’t realise most of the things she says go over his head he’s not really listening or taking it in. For example she’ll say something like ‘Grimwade gang , we have all these kids and I have so much to be doing at once it can be a lot to do by myself , NOT THAT I’M NOT ABLE TO DO IT ALL CAUSE IM THE BEST MOTHER EVER but for things to run smoothly you’ve got to work as a team everyone helping’ and she will either glance at Tim waiting for him to say he’s going to help more or whatever but he just ends up repeating what she says like ‘ yes exactly my wife we are a team’. He completely misses the point that no you don’t work as a team because Tim you are so lazy.
Ella has had many opportunities to go get her tubes tied and stand up for herself and say I don’t want more babies but she won’t do that cause she’s obsessed with pleasing Tim. I don’t feel Ella should be the one to go get her tubes tied cause I feel after her going through 7 births , Tim should be the one to get a vasectomy but he’s not going to do that I will be shocked if he does.
You are so right. I think her seeing peoples comments constantly is starting to open her eyes. Because what we see she knows is the truth. I really believe she’s overwhelmed and she doesn’t want to go through another pregnancy, but will soon see when this little is about to turn one. This is when she comes up pregnant like it’s a surprise. While she was homeschooling the kids he just sat back and watched. While she was cooking that mess of a dinner he was right there eating and drinking something. No help what so ever. With the baby right there on the counter, then he pretended to help with the baby while the camera was on him.

Reactions: 11
You are so right. I think her seeing peoples comments constantly is starting to open her eyes. Because what we see she knows is the truth. I really believe she’s overwhelmed and she doesn’t want to go through another pregnancy, but will soon see when this little is about to turn one. This is when she comes up pregnant like it’s a surprise. While she was homeschooling the kids he just sat back and watched. While she was cooking that mess of a dinner he was right there eating and drinking something. No help what so ever. With the baby right there on the counter, then he pretended to help with the baby while the camera was on him.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed it. I agree I think seeing comments and possibly reading on here has opened her eyes more but also I think having Houston who’s a handful and now the newborn it’s a lot for Ella to deal with and I think she’s struggling more than she would ever admit. There’s no shame in struggling and getting help sometimes but at the same time she chose to have all those kids so she knew what she was signing up for so can’t really complain. Also when she said in their latest video about how ‘you can rest when you’re dead’ she said that to get praise from Tim cause he instantly praised her when she said that so I think she has some fear that if she isn’t constantly doing things that she won’t look like a good wife. There’s nothing wrong with having a rest here and there especially just after having a baby as bodies need rest and time to heal and it’s clear her walk is still very bad she waddles and it hasn’t got any better so she could of done with taking it easy after having Halo but she was in the house up and down the stairs cleaning it.
She didn’t want a 7th baby , she was annoyed when she announced she was pregnant with Halo cause she knew all the work with the baby will be left to her. The only time she showed interest during the pregnancy was when she was getting her hopes up for twin boys but when they knew it wasn’t twins she was getting her hopes up for another boy but after the gender reveal everyone in the family lost interest and it made her even more fed up of being pregnant cause she knew it was just another girl and it all felt pointless and boring to her which is really sad and they don’t kids at all.
Exactly he doesn’t help with homeschool , doesn’t ever make the kids dinner , doesn’t do the washing and he still has Ella looking after him like he’s a kid too. They’re both stay at home parents he has no excuse to not be helping out more. Taking his favourite child to football training means nothing that helps nobody but Heze.
You’re right he pretended to help with the baby cause the camera was on him but he has no interest in that baby at all. Also he said how Heze was upstairs resting cause he was tired from football and then Tim said how tired he also is and quickly said something like ‘ you have to get on with the day’ but he sounded irritated.
I wish I could find the video again but a long time ago one of their older videos popped up from when Rue was only a few months old and Tim and Ella were in the car talking about their plans for the day but Tim said how tired he was but Ella quickly shut him down saying how tired she was cause she was up with Rue in the night and he was like ‘oh really I didn’t hear any of that I was asleep ’ you could tell he was lying but he wasn’t bothered helping her during the night. He then said something like ‘ all the kids came into our room so early this morning trying to wake us up but that’s for Ella to deal with’ and Ella said something like ‘ what that’s just mums responsibility to get up early with the kids?’ then she did that weird fake laugh she does but you could tell she was annoyed inside because Tim was being serious when he said it’s not his responsibility it’s her. If I find the video again I’ll share it here I just can’t remember what it was called.

Reactions: 13
I never saw the clip but I remember someone on here saying when they went for dinner just after Halo was born Tim made a comment that if he wanted number 8 Ella would do it right now.
Controlling pig.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Second day of “home schooling” for 2022 🙄
1C4A6BCA-9F37-4BF7-923F-4FF21024CD90.jpeg

seems like they’ve relocated to the sofa!

• Angry
I will never forget when they actually posted a video of one of their shoddy lessons and Ella was on Google improvising the whole lesson and the kids were taking notes on pieces of paper.

These kids need to go to formal school. The parents are not in the slightest bit qualified to homeschool them.

• Heart
Tim, definitely reads these post. Homeschooling, cooking lesson and exercise for Rue. The young girls are peeling potatoes 😳 Tim is standing there but where is the lesson? Harper is peeling the potatoes in a dangerous manner and the way Halle is cutting the potatoes she could cut herself. But he’s sure to mention they are supervised. They also have hired a interior decorator.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
typical !! We mention no furniture and the house being empty and all of a sudden they have a interior designer 🤣 regardless, they still could of used stuff from the old house until it’s sorted so those poor children don’t have to stand to ear and sit on the floor to “ learn”
66DCA64A-1763-43C1-B7A0-7AF302F635CF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.