Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1235469

Oh Tim, put your long trousers back on. Theses are the calves of a bone idle waster - he clearly hasn't been up and down the stairs of their new home much, either. :sneaky:
These are the legs of a man who’s never done a hard days work in his life, plus the
way he pushes his kids to be athletes with legs like that you can tell he’s never tried being one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So they've made a whole video about the family coming out to see Rue try out for this new team.
It's interesting that they titled it 'Soccer', they truly are marketing to the American audience. Another odd thing about them.
E Tizz must have known that Rue made the team, he mentioned that he and the one coach speak for hours about football 😳

The coach said that they would definitely make room for Rue and they hadn't seen anything like that before in a 4-year-old.
They must say this to all the parents.
Is Rue really that good?

Reactions: 3
So she is breastfeeding still (or for the camera) maybe,wouldn't it take a lot of work to express enough milk for a full day and nighr when the kids stayed at grandma,wouldn't have thought Ella ad the rime (how busy they are) or be bothered enough to.
Haven't watched this vlog yet,whst did hossana say tlo hallie (save me watching unless I get bored)

Reactions: 2
So she is breastfeeding still (or for the camera) maybe,wouldn't it take a lot of work to express enough milk for a full day and nighr when the kids stayed at grandma,wouldn't have thought Ella ad the rime (how busy they are) or be bothered enough to.
Haven't watched this vlog yet,whst did hossana say tlo hallie (save me watching unless I get bored)
E-Tizzy was interviewing Hosanna and she said that Rue was just as good as Heze in soccer and maybe even better.
Hosanna's theory was that younger children did better than their older siblings because they had the benefit of the older sibling to help them.
But not in her case because her sisters would never be better dancers than her. She said this in sort of a slick way while she was looking at Halle.
I wish that they would encourage the girls in more than just dancing and their hair and makeup.
The girls should have stayed home and worked on their workbooks... In the laundry room on the floor, I guess. 🥺

At around the 5-minute mark in the vlog they're discussing hair... There is a real obsession with hair in this family.
The other family that were there with their two boys the same age is as has Heze and Rue, they call them cousins but I don't think they're actually family relations.
Both Etizz and Ella went on and on about hair texture and working on hair, A lot of talk about hair.
Then the attention was back on hosanna's hair and that it was long but she was having trouble keeping it out of her CarMax lips... Ella then joked that Hosanna's hair would never be as good as hers, weird thing to say to young your daughter I think.
Ella explained that her hair never got past her shoulders because it "broke off" 😳 due to the damage Ella did with all the chemicals she put on her head.

Last edited:
  • Sick
I saw her with a coke in her hand, so she clearly doesn’t care about her nutrition for the baby health. To have healthy breastfeeding milk for her. Wait till Halo begins to get mobile.

Did anyone catch the IG post of Tim and Ella at the spa or hotel wherever they went and he was with swim trucks on. As much as he makes he’s sons exercise he should be more fit then what he is. Lol

• Sick
Yeah I expected a better body om him for all times he said he excersies all rhe time amd likes to stay in shape/fit
Looked a very expensive hotel they were in to say no beds or furniture,glasses etc.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I expected a better body om him for all times he said he excersies all rhe time amd likes to stay in shape/fit
Looked a very expensive hotel they were in to say no beds or furniture,glasses etc.
I don’t understand how they’re so comfortable leaving the new born baby, and also knowing the state of this house they just purchased. Like they are really in no rush to at least get the kids off the damn floor.

Reactions: 8
If that baby had been a boy it would have had the best of everything and they would never have left his side. Not left with babysitters a week after being born and left on kitchen counter tops and cold hard floors.

Reactions: 7
If that baby had been a boy it would have had the best of everything and they would never have left his side. Not left with babysitters a week after being born and left on kitchen counter tops and cold hard floors.
Yes, they are so disappointed that this child is a girl,her only purpose for them now is to improve their viewership and that’s why they’re always holding her when doing a vlog even when she’s sleeping, and the lazy husband thinks he needed to come from behind the camera to help with growing their audience. I can’t imagine having your kids sleeping on the floor with just a blanket and a pillow but going away and staying in an expensive hotel. They won’t vlog that for their YouTube audience though, got to keep them gullible.

Do couples really dress the same when out and about,think either me or my husband would swap clothes if got dressed in practically the same outfit (sorry might just be me) but Ella is the women that dressed all the girls same at diffrent ages up to recent.
Definitely getting what they can out of nike since that xontract,wonder if they are fulfilling their end of the deal-n will rue get a deal out of nike or another brand (he is after all the best 4 year old footballer they have seen isn't he)

Reactions: 4
It’s very obvious they read the comments here. I might be wrong to say this but it doesn’t sit right with me. I think the most worrying thing is the friend of the family “uncle” that stays with them being their camera man. I would be very concerned having this “uncle” around all of the young children. I hope they don’t leave the children alone with him. I get the impression they are so desperate for help / to have a break from the kids / have nights away, this leaves the children vulnerable to predators…

• Wow
They're really not as attractive as they think they are😭
Spot on, they think they're some power couple, bet Jay-Z & Beyonce are quaking in their boots, wonder if they'll get a invite to the Met gala...😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spot on, they think they're some power couple, bet Jay-Z & Beyonce are quaking in their boots, wonder if they'll get a invite to the Met gala...😂😂
Well Tim is a music producer if you believe some of the comments on YouTube 🤣

• Haha
Wait. Did they dye the tips of Rues hair? Looks like they too heze back blonde too. Rue has always had a more dark sandy color to his hair but now it looks really blonde.

Do couples really dress the same when out and about,think either me or my husband would swap clothes if got dressed in practically the same outfit (sorry might just be me) but Ella is the women that dressed all the girls same at diffrent ages up to recent.
Definitely getting what they can out of nike since that xontract,wonder if they are fulfilling their end of the deal-n will rue get a deal out of nike or another brand (he is after all the best 4 year old footballer they have seen isn't he)
When it’s free and it’s Nike that’s just what they do.

Ella making dinner and all of a sudden Tim wants to show he’s holding the baby. No blanket across he’s shirt she just laid there for him to post a picture. This dude. We know you read these post get some where and help your wife. Ella, post a picture where Tim, Heze and Rue are all dressed alike with new kits on. I guess that’s what they call the soccer clothes. Rue, was hiding behind a chair as if he wanted no part of the picture. Now there kicking balls all over the new house and the girls are back to the same dance routine. Not sure what the microphone is for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.