Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
More Hypocrisy.......

So Tim says he is not one to boast about material things and then proceeds to let us know he now owns a Range Rover by showing a video of his new car being washed and detailed right in his own driveway. I guess it was too hard for him to drive it in. I guess he's flexing on the fandom.
For those who didn't know last year Tim bought himself a $40K BMW 2 door sports coup.

So It looks like he now owns a $70k Range Rover. Its not clear if he traded in the BMW, but the BMW was in one of vlogs as recently as December. Wander if he bought this car a Christmas gift to himself?
LOL Maybe that's why Harper's birthday party got canceled!!

So Tim, can buy luxury cars, wallets, colognes and expensive Nike Track sets for himself, all the while proclaiming he's not "materialistic."
I mean this guy is driving around comfortably during the day while Harper, Halle and Houston sleep all three together in a little twin bed at night??
It's like a scene form Charles Dickens, Oliver Twist!!
It just boggles my mind that Tim has absolutely no shame.

And yet Tim and Ella won't spend a DIME on ANY SPECIAL TRAINING for the girls to nurture, discover or develop any innate skills they may have or or just want to experience. Most parents at least want to help nurture their child's innate abilities by providing them access to different activities and structured training. How else will the girls know what they might be good at or what they might develop a passion for?

POOR HEZE

Has anyone noticed they've virtually dropped mentioning anything about Heze and his training. All the focus is on Reu and his skill. Every vlog always has a Reu highlight and Reu is always at the front of every photo now with his ball.

It looks like Tim is hoping Reu will blow up like the TekkerzKid - Lorenzo Greer. There is a photo of Heze with this kid on Heze's IG. And Tim and Ella follow and comment on all of the Greer's family IGs. I wandered who the kid was and BINGO! Tim is definitely hoping Reu will be like this kid.
This kid, Lorenzo started playing at 3 and got discovered at 6 after his Dad posted a video of him playing soccer on YT that went viral. Apparently Nike saw it and came knocking the same year and signed him. The kid now has 1.68 Million YT subscribers, and multiple brand deals and he is only 12 years old. His Father manages all his social media accounts, but unlike Tim, he still works for a living at an IT company, he and his wife also have 6 kids. The boy, goes to school as there are photos of him in his uniform and he seems to be able to think and speak for himself and seems well adjusted socially. The biggest difference between Lorenzo and Heze is that..it appears this kid really has some natural soccer skills, that is apparent to everyone. He has appeared in many promotions with PRO Soccer players. He even recently did a shoot with Cristiano Ronaldo.

So looks like Tim and Ella,are hoping they'll achive that same level of success only this time with Reu, since they're starting earlier than they did with Heze. This is probably why they keep promoting Reu so heavily and why they were hoping for another boy. $$$$

It's sad because it seems like Heze is now second teir to Reu, and Tim and Ella make no effort to hide it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
Lol at Tim’s story. “Some of us want to make a living, some of us want to make a difference”. None apply to you because you do neither,Tim

Is he okay? How can someone be so deluded?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Chez300

VIP Member
Meeting Tim where? Travelling first class now on the trains 🤦🏾‍♀️ But your kids don’t have beds or mattresses or a table to home school from 🥴

9ADC8C6B-2A43-4807-A842-1D62634A2481.jpeg

I really feel these too just love the money and all the finer things it brings. I’d just wish they cared more about their kids life’s and providing for their children BEFORE upgrading just their own lives!

• Angry
Reactions: 18

rhondakaren

So now Ella is being lauded as this big business woman👀👀please please tell me this woman is not thinking that having a bunch of kids and putting them on YouTube against their will makes her a business woman. These people are legit crazy.!!

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I totally agree @TheCutiePatootie , with such a large budget they could easily have chosen something that meets the needs of 7 children with a 12 year age span, and it’s not just bedrooms that are the issue, it’s normal in large families for some children to share and for some children to even want to share, but as they grow they may be craving their own private spaces and at 7 different educational levels the indoor and outdoor space needed to enable quiet time, space and attention to be given to the different age groups in order to home educate properly needs to considered.

Ella and Tim’s main considerations have been extra spaces for themselves to exclude their children from and a high-spec finish so they can show off how wealthy they are. It’s this issue again that Tim preaches about of ‘want vs need’. Kids need dedicated spaces to effectively home educate, kids with big age gaps need their own bedrooms for privacy, a large family whose kids aren’t all in schools or attending sports clubs needs to prioritise garden space for play/sport/exercise. Same as kids need toys to learn to how to explore and use their imagination, they don’t need particularly expansive toys, but they do need something other than just footballs.

If you don’t pick up on Tim’s expensive car and designer clothes, which may YouTube viewer’s won’t have done, they will think giving children things they need as presents such as new clothes and not toys due to financial constraints is acceptable. Now the viewers have seen the high spec London house and can surely no longer consider this family are operating on a tight budget, things like them never taking their kids out for educational activities, never buying them toys, never taking them out of a meal etc must now start to stand out very clearly as a contradiction and a conscious choice to withhold from spending money on basic things that most families on low incomes strive to provide for their kids.

Anyone know, have the kids ever been on any kind of holiday? Heze is nearly 12, so in the last 12 years have they ever taken the kids away for a few days for a genuine holiday? Camping/caravan or hotel etc. I don’t mean football tours for Heze only or a night in a hotel because it was convenient for a paid job the next day…I mean genuine family holiday.

It’s just struck me that the kids don’t go anywhere expect for work purposes or to their grandmother’s for childminding. Even when they have filmed rare birthdays treat activities I get the impression they’ve only allowed the kids to do those activities for the purpose of filming them for content and the ‘fun’ will be finished the moment the camera is turned off.

Has there ever been mentions of camping trips, a weekend at butlins, flights or time spent playing on a beach here or abroad? They aren’t that far a drive to be able to make a day of it and take the kids to somewhere like broadstairs to play on the beach for a few hours on a summers weekday. Have these kids ever set foot on a beach, on a plane, in a campsite or a holiday park?

I know many families can’t afford holidays and to an extent the Grimwade’s YouTube content was giving off the impression that they were financially restricted (no toys for Christmas and doors hanging off their hinges on the kitchen cabinets etc), but now it’s been made blindingly clear that they have ample financial resources (however they actually got them), I find it very questionable as to why they are not using any of that money to give their kids fun, educational or travel experiences.

They can spend £1.2m on a house to get themselves 3 large bedroom/office/lounge rooms by use by Tim and Ella only, but £2k on a holiday apartment rental to give their kids a summer holiday by the coast is something not on their radar.

Also think so much of this is intentional. They say their kids don’t want or need toys, yet Tim can have games consoles for his personal, not family, use. If kids don’t need toys then why does a grown man need them?

• Heart

Iseeinternet

I honestly don't know how Ella puts up with that husband of hers. He might aswell be a big baby. I've had time today to watch a couple of videos and I happened to watch one where he said he was disappointed she was not pregnant (when the 6th was still a baby). He then goes to say something like - not to humbly brag, but that is one thing they're really good at! It was disturbing to watch. She's a baby making machine and I really felt sorry for her in that moment. It's a marriage but looks like the only one who benefits is Tim. Atleast be a hard-working, high earning man to provide for your hobby of making so many kids instead of expecting that hobby to pay for your livelihood. I wonder if Ella will ever wake up and see the real Tim or if she's accepted her fate at this point. She worships that man simply for being white? He's not as handsome as he appears to think he is. He definitely loves that he's hobby produces light skinned humans. I'm sorry but the more I've watched this family with my eyes open, the more it's clear to see and it's sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Hosanna's personality worries me. She appears to be a people pleaser and the people she wants to please the most are her parents.

But I have a feeling that Halle and Harper will not choose this life and will take another path. Harper especially.

Fingers crossed for Houston and Halo.

• Heart
Tim is so gross. He just sits there with a camera as his wife and kids clean out a closet. He does nothing. He's the most worthless excuse of a man I've ever seen.

I hate whenever the kids say anything, or Ella even, he butts in and says something complimentary but condescending at the same time like "Good story!" But like interrupts them as if to say "MOVE ON, I DON'T CARE". I can't explain it but he's just really arrogant.

Ella keeps setting the stage for this supposed new house to fall through. I dunno but here in the states, you buy a house and it is yours in thirty days. Since when does closing take three to five months? They are so full of it

account70032

VIP Member
At Ella's birthday dinner - Tim actually said "if he wanted an 8th baby right now, Ella would do it"............He is VERY CONTROLLING
He’s very controlling but you know what’s really sad? is the fact that he’s right. If he wanted an 8th baby right now she would agree to it. She lives her life trying to please him cause in her mind she thinks she’s being the perfect wife by doing whatever he says. Heze and Rue are going to grow up treating their wives like they’re beneath them. They’ll most likely also be controlling husbands who think men are better than women and a woman must do whatever they say. There’s only a tiny chance Heze or Rue will grow up to be the opposite of Tim. As for the girls they’ll grow thinking they must do whatever their husband tells them cause he is the boss and they aren’t allowed an opinion or voice of their own. They’ll have those girls depending on a man their whole life financially cause they’re being raised to be housewives and mothers. There’s nothing wrong with being a housewife or mother if that’s something you got to choose and you’re happy. The difference with these girls is that’s all they think their purpose in life is to grow up , get married and be controlled by a man.

• Angry
  • Sad

MoonLit

At Ella's birthday dinner - Tim actually said "if he wanted an 8th baby right now, Ella would do it"............He is VERY CONTROLLING

• Angry
  • Sick

rhondakaren

It annoyed me how they said that hosanna had the opportunity to go away to work on a play that would been she would be away for 5 days a week.However the latest ta felt that she should be at home as that’s one of the reasons they homeschool. They also said the other children were not happy about her being away. It might have actually done her some good to experience it. Especially as Heze is constantly getting to do this kind of stuff.

I’ve actually seen the play before and it is really good and the book is too. It would be a perfect excuse for the family to create some homeschooling lessons about the windrush.
Don’t know why these two parents talk so damn much, they told Hosanna to explain what she’ll be doing but for the love of God wouldn’t shut up for her to fully explain on her own omg they kept talking and talking. I also found it interesting that they considered sending her away for work but refuse to send them to school because they don’t want them to be influenced by others but by all means if it’s to make money she can go without a problem, I dislike these two more and more everyday.

Reactions: 16

lokencrepis

Heze and Rue are going to grow up treating their wives like they’re beneath them. They’ll most likely also be controlling husbands who think men are better than women and a woman must do whatever they say. There’s only a tiny chance Heze or Rue will grow up to be the opposite of Tim. As for the girls they’ll grow thinking they must do whatever their husband tells them cause he is the boss and they aren’t allowed an opinion or voice of their own. They’ll have those girls depending on a man their whole life financially cause they’re being raised to be housewives and mothers. There’s nothing wrong with being a housewife or mother if that’s something you got to choose and you’re happy. The difference with these girls is that’s all they think their purpose in life is to grow up , get married and be controlled by a man.
But thats the thing, with the way they are being dragged up... they wont see that there is any other option. I think I can speak for all of us here, but we all grew up seeing men and women doing what they want to do, astronaut, doctor, teacher, stay at home mum/dad, even bloody accountants... there is no set route for anyone, you should do what you want to do and what fits with your lifestyle. Those kids will think men = decision maker, protector, 'breadwinner' (LMAOOO not Dim though...) women = have babies and do what their husbands say. Despite the fact that thats not how the world ACTUALLY works.

I do wonder who the heck they will all end up with. It's not like the 1800s where traditional husbands are plentiful, and all women fall in step with their husbands. Heze and Rue are going to have a rude awakening when they meet young women. I can't think of any women that I know, who aren't feminists or would be bossed around by a man. Whether they are religious or not! - obviously they could find a very mild mannered lady who is okay with putting up with abuse, because that is basically what Ella is putting up with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Tim said and I am quoting word for word:

"And take for example, back in the day, like before Youtube, I would not... Like, pick up a job just for the sake of it... I'd go without. Because I had a plan and I had pride."

The question was; "Do you live to work or work to live?"
______
THIS >>> Tim's comment>>> "And take for example, back in the day, like before Youtube, I would not... Like, pick up a job just for the sake of it... I'd go without. Because I had a plan and I had pride."

WOW!! Mind Blowing ! So Tim would let his Family STARVE before he would take a job, any job that would put food on the table, just to save his pride??? Keep in mind when he says "... just pick up ANY JOB" he seems to think he is entitled to be PICKY when this man HAS NO REAL SKILL, NO DEGREE, NO PROFESSION... yet he feels he can be choosy in the type of work he looks for in order to provide for his family.

Any man worth his salt, who truly loves his wife and kids would take ANY job (as long as it was legal and not immoral) in order to provide for his family. Yet Tim says his PRIDE is more important?

Also notice he says HE would just go without.... notice ho he is only thinking of HIMSELF.
NO TIM! Your WHOLE Family would go without! NOT just you. You AND your perpetually pregnant wife and your 6 kids would GO WITHOUT because you would rather preserve your pride, than find a job.

This comment alone from Tim confirms and clearly shows everything about Tim's true Character....

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
And so this was filmed on the 10th. So Ella went cleaning on the 9th, exactly 3 days after giving birth!!! Then she explains she can't lift the boxes right now... No explanation why Tim can't lift the boxes - He didn't give birth... Instead, they thank some boys for doing it.

What.

And then after Ella talks about cleaning the house at midnight, they look at the girls and say "Superwoman... Are you young special women taking note of that mother of yours"

This man is lazy. Such a useless, lazy toad.

• Angry

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
Isn’t more worrying that she is away consecutive nights with strangers. You take them to school and pick them up everyday 🤷🏾‍♀️ Just proves the lie, they home school as it suits their pushy parent lifestyle.
IMO they only homeschool for 2 reasons- 1) They are too lazy for the routine and making sure all the kids are out on time and Ella would have to do it all
2) It allows their kids not to have outside friends and not notice some things in their home aren’t the norm. Can you imagine going to school and telling your friends you got a mango for Christmas

• Haha

rhondakaren

Ella was also homeschooled and sheltered wasn't she?

She is significantly disadvantaging her daughters it really makes me so sad and angry. Basically condemning them to a life just like hers by sabotaging their education.

The competition getting into Uni is getting tougher and tougher each year and I can't imagine what skills and education decent jobs will require by the time Halle and Harper are in their twenties.
She was sheltered but found ways to lie and sneak around to have sex with Timmy, you would think that she would raise her kids differently.

Any idea what she studied?
How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income.

Last edited:
  • Haha

zzeroes

I'm just happy that Hosanna will be getting out of the house and having some new experiences. Really hoping all of the people involved are nurturing types who will treat her like a child.

These kids need as much outside influence as possible.

rhondakaren

Tim is so gross. He just sits there with a camera as his wife and kids clean out a closet. He does nothing. He's the most worthless excuse of a man I've ever seen.

I hate whenever the kids say anything, or Ella even, he butts in and says something complimentary but condescending at the same time like "Good story!" But like interrupts them as if to say "MOVE ON, I DON'T CARE". I can't explain it but he's just really arrogant.

Ella keeps setting the stage for this supposed new house to fall through. I dunno but here in the states, you buy a house and it is yours in thirty days. Since when does closing take three to five months? They are so full of it
I agree with everything you said, the idiot found him a woman that loves him more than she loves herself and worships the ground he walk on, the fact that she takes care of the household and the kids and still has to wait on him hand and foot is very telling, he’d walk around naked if that were my husband and I had to iron all his clothes,she irons even his T-shirts in fact I wouldn’t put it past her if we found out she also irons his underwear. He gaslights the entire family and acts like he’s smarter than everyone. The fact that he continues to procreate but won’t work a day job is ridiculous,he claims to always be ‘busy’ I guess the mediocre job he does at editing takes up a lot of time, mr wanna be gangster with his gang signs and saggy pants…what a catch!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Gomo

Chatty Member
I'm convinced the Grimwade gang are the dumbest group of people on YouTube. Not a single functioning brain cell between them.

I had time today to read through the comments more on recent videos and... Those folks are freaking weird.

I'm telling you they are making up stuff. Writing fanfiction or something. Living out their large, biracial, religious family dream through the grimwades.

Tim is not a helpful husband, there has not been on video showing him helping with the children.

This family does not put God first, in fact, they admit to not going to church because of football.

The children are clearly fake and coached.

The parents are not hardworking. YouTube is their main job and the upload once a week! Their content is also not creative at all.

The grimwade gang likes to say that the people with more critical views of the family simply 'dont see everything that goes on in their life!' But they're the ones making up stuff about the family while the critics are just pointing stuff out.

Like in the video where ella and Tim rambled on about their 'issues' there were people in the comments literally dismissing what Tim and Ella said THEMSELVES and saying 'no, I don't think you guys ever have any disagreements or not get along! 🤩'

Saying stuff like the love between them is too strong for them to ever have arguments.

Like what?

We don't know everything that goes on in their lives, remember?

Just crazy stuff, man.

• Haha
Reactions: 15