Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm convinced the Grimwade gang are the dumbest group of people on YouTube. Not a single functioning brain cell between them.

I had time today to read through the comments more on recent videos and... Those folks are freaking weird.

I'm telling you they are making up stuff. Writing fanfiction or something. Living out their large, biracial, religious family dream through the grimwades.

Tim is not a helpful husband, there has not been on video showing him helping with the children.

This family does not put God first, in fact, they admit to not going to church because of football.

The children are clearly fake and coached.

The parents are not hardworking. YouTube is their main job and the upload once a week! Their content is also not creative at all.

The grimwade gang likes to say that the people with more critical views of the family simply 'dont see everything that goes on in their life!' But they're the ones making up stuff about the family while the critics are just pointing stuff out.

Like in the video where ella and Tim rambled on about their 'issues' there were people in the comments literally dismissing what Tim and Ella said THEMSELVES and saying 'no, I don't think you guys ever have any disagreements or not get along! 🤩'

Saying stuff like the love between them is too strong for them to ever have arguments.

Like what?

We don't know everything that goes on in their lives, remember?

Just crazy stuff, man.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm convinced the Grimwade gang are the dumbest group of people on YouTube. Not a single functioning brain cell between them.

I had time today to read through the comments more on recent videos and... Those folks are freaking weird.

I'm telling you they are making up stuff. Writing fanfiction or something. Living out their large, biracial, religious family dream through the grimwades.

Tim is not a helpful husband, there has not been on video showing him helping with the children.

This family does not put God first, in fact, they admit to not going to church because of football.

The children are clearly fake and coached.

The parents are not hardworking. YouTube is their main job and the upload once a week! Their content is also not creative at all.

The grimwade gang likes to say that the people with more critical views of the family simply 'dont see everything that goes on in their life!' But they're the ones making up stuff about the family while the critics are just pointing stuff out.

Like in the video where ella and Tim rambled on about their 'issues' their we're people in the comments literally dismissing what Tim and Ella said THEMSELVES and saying 'no, I don't think you guys ever have any disagreements or not get along! 🤩'

Saying stuff like the love between them is too strong for them to ever have arguments.

Like what?

We don't know everything that goes on in their lives, remember?

Just crazy stuff, man.
Yes nothing but facts 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Also Ella hates looking after the kids especially Halo you can see the look of annoyance Ella has anytime Halo cries or when she’s holding her she looks so fed up. This isn’t someone who loves their baby but is overwhelmed , this is someone who didn’t want another baby and is making it very obvious how uninterested she is in Halo. Poor Halo didn’t ask to be born and now she’s stuck with two parents who prefer spending time away from her rather than enjoying the newborn experience. I honestly think they’re bored of having baby girls so will happily let anyone else look after them.
They want the kids because the kids make them money and with that money Ella and Tim can spend it on themselves. Heze and Rue get spoilt the most with things and the girls get the worst things no thought put into their gifts as they’re all afterthoughts in that family.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe they won’t even get their kids air mattresses… My family moved across the country and we were poor, so I had an air mattress for the first few months. I think they can afford beds, they just aren’t buying them…

Reactions: 8
Does the interior designer just design the room late out and pick or help decide what furniture fits better cos Ella and Tim didn't want to order on line before but this is same thing isn't it? (Sorry it sound thick)
I'd love to go shopping amd pick the items I'm and put of shops n see for myself what they look like

View attachment 1232819
I actually can’t with that face he makes, he gives me the serious ickkkk 😣😣

So they gave us a lecture in one of the latest videos trying to justify why they don’t have furniture and simple stuff like mugs and glasses because they don’t get the time alone in person to go and buy that stuff as they don’t want to drag the kids around the shops because it’s boring for them. However they are quick to dump off their children this weekend to have alone time for other stuff. Make it make sense please, they are just full of lies and clearly don’t have their priorities straight.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe they won’t even get their kids air mattresses… My family moved across the country and we were poor, so I had an air mattress for the first few months. I think they can afford beds, they just aren’t buying them…
They can more than afford it! They’re just lazy and don’t value their childrens well being above their own 🙁

Ella could have ordered from Argos already by now at least they would have beds. Then kids could have chosen their own bedroom furniture and Ella can just pay. It’s really not a lot of effort. I say Ella cos obviously Tim ain’t doing sh*t even though he is a grown man that doesn’t work. A good man would have made Ella/children chose stuff and get a van pop down IKEA with a mate and get it all!

I actually can’t with that face he makes, he gives me the serious ickkkk 😣😣

So they gave us a lecture in one of the latest videos trying to justify why they don’t have furniture and simple stuff like mugs and glasses because they don’t get the time alone in person to go and buy that stuff as they don’t want to drag the kids around the shops because it’s boring for them. However they are quick to dump off their children this weekend to have alone time for other stuff. Make it make sense please, they are just full of lies and clearly don’t have their priorities straight.
People order that type of stuff online 🤦🏾‍♀️ Total bs,

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They can more than afford it! They’re just lazy and don’t value their childrens well being above their own 🙁

Ella could have ordered from Argos already by now at least they would have beds. Then kids could have chosen their own bedroom furniture and Ella can just pay. It’s really not a lot of effort. I say Ella cos obviously Tim ain’t doing sh*t even though he is a grown man that doesn’t work. A good man would have made Ella/children chose stuff and get a van pop down IKEA with a mate and get it all!

People order that type of stuff online 🤦🏾‍♀️ Total bs,
They said they don’t like ordering online because you can’t feel it and will probably end up returning but I agree it’s bs. There’s no way a family of that size isn’t ordering online a lot

Reactions: 4
Hella, since given birth to Halo been sending the baby to her mother. She wasn’t a week old and she was out partying on her birthday. She only shows she breastfeeding her for views. I’m pretty sure that child has been on a bottle. On IG she stated Tim didn’t even want to hold her hand because it was greasy. In another post she said he had to do a lip gloss test because if she had on to much he didn’t even want to kiss her. I don’t know but seems to me like she going out of her way to hold this together. I’m still trying to figure out what they need a get away for? Selfish, selfish parents. She does whatever Tim say to do. I’m believing he control all the money coming in that house.

Reactions: 7
Anyone find out who that blonde woman he was sitting next to at Ellas birthday was?

Hella, since given birth to Halo been sending the baby to her mother. She wasn’t a week old and she was out partying on her birthday. She only shows she breastfeeding her for views. I’m pretty sure that child has been on a bottle. On IG she stated Tim didn’t even want to hold her hand because it was greasy. In another post she said he had to do a lip gloss test because if she had on to much he didn’t even want to kiss her. I don’t know but seems to me like she going out of her way to hold this together. I’m still trying to figure out what they need a get away for? Selfish, selfish parents. She does whatever Tim say to do. I’m believing he control all the money coming in that house.
Lol I saw that! I was like why would she turn on the camera and say that? I'm telling you, she's been throwing shade lately!

Reactions: 3
In the posh car. Not sure if they are still away but clearly no children. At least the children are in an environment that they can be children and get loved on by their grandparents.
186C6278-75FF-47D0-97D6-DA921781750C.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Anyone find out who that blonde woman he was sitting next to at Ellas birthday was?

Lol I saw that! I was like why would she turn on the camera and say that? I'm telling you, she's been throwing shade lately!
It clearly shows love isn’t in the air like she wants us to believe.

Recent video...

Another episode about Rue. They take Rue to try out for an U7 team where Tim is buddies with the coach or whatever. They keep mentioning how much bigger the boys are than Rue, being two years older and all. Blah blah blah Rue is intimidated by how big the other boys are but he's confident!

Anyway, Tim brings the coaches on and they say some stuff about Rue having potential and it being impressive how well he handles the ball for his age. (Well, it's kind of all he does)

They say something about getting into trouble about letting a 4year old on a team with big kids, but they don't care.

Tim mentions the kids being homeschooled (something about thats why they stare at people) he also mentions how hard he works standing on the sidelines while Heze does tryouts and practices and stuff... 🙄 he said it was hard raising Heze. Talks about Heze like he's the best football player ever and has already made pro.

Uh... Oh ella makes some weird comment about hair. Sounded like she was jealous of her girls having long hair. They kept showing off some mixed child's curls (not one of the grimslaves) for some reason. His mom says she just adds water and his hair just curls up perfectly! Not sure what that was about. 🤨

Oh, Tim admitted that Rue doesn't like football as much as Heze.

I'm not sure why they won't just let Rue play with children his age. It lowers the chance of injury. But like a dad who made their kid develope an unhealthy relationship with a ball would care about something like that.

Ella had to be reigned in when she started talking about herself instead of Rue. Lol.

Tim wearing American jerseys and hats again.

Harper ignored.

Halle shooting hosanna a dirty look after being insulted by hosanna.

The usual mess.

Oh, no camera man this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Recent video...

Another episode about Rue. They take Rue to try out for an U7 team where Tim is buddies with the coach or whatever. They keep mentioning how much bigger the boys are than Rue, being two years older and all. Blah blah blah Rue is intimidated by how big the other boys are but he's confident!

Anyway, Tim brings the coaches on and they say some stuff about Rue having potential and it being impressive how well he handles the ball for his age. (Well, it's kind of all he does)

They say something about getting into trouble about letting a 4year old on a team with big kids, but they don't care.

Tim mentions the kids being homeschooled (something about thats why they stare at people) he also mentions how hard he works standing on the sidelines while Heze does tryouts and practices and stuff... 🙄 he said it was hard raising Heze. Talks about Heze like he's the best football player ever and has already made pro.

Uh... Oh ella makes some weird comment about hair. Sounded like she was jealous of her girls having long hair. They kept showing off some mixed child's curls (not one of the grimslaves) for some reason. His mom says she just adds water and his hair just curls up perfectly! Not sure what that was about. 🤨

Oh, Tim admitted that Rue doesn't like football as much as Heze.

I'm not sure why they won't just let Rue play with children his age. It lowers the chance of injury. But like a dad who made their kid develope an unhealthy relationship with a ball would care about something like that.

Ella had to be reigned in when she started talking about herself instead of Rue. Lol.

Tim wearing American jerseys and hats again.

Harper ignored.

Halle shooting hosanna a dirty look after being insulted by hosanna.

The usual mess.

Oh, no camera man this time.
I haven’t watched the video yet but regarding the hair comment, Ella has herself to blame because those girls have lovely hair and by what I’ve seen on their videos Ella doesn’t do their curls justice, she just brushes their hair out and uses some gel. If she took the time to learn and master the girls hair and find the correct products to enchase it, I guarantee they would have such lovely curls

Reactions: 5
Rue, just turned four and Tim is pushing him to be in a U7 league or whatever it’s called for soccer. Why not let him be a baby boy and choose later. Tim, stated the boys are way bigger then him and are pushing him around but he’ll be fine. Wow!!!! Well I guess they picked up all the kids. I can’t with these parents.

Omg these parents are ridiculous, the kids is only 4 let him play for fun, interviewing the coaches and asking how he’s doing is just too much. And did you guys see how much they lie on the regular? The whole time they were talking they said the other kids were 3 years older than Rue, but while speaking with the coaches they said the kids were only 2 years older than Rue with no correction from the lying parents, just so ridiculous, he’s 4 years old stop putting pressure on him because now he thinks if he’s not scoring he’s not doing well. Just wished that lazy father would put all that energy into working a real job to take care of all those children he keeps producing. Also did anyone notice Houston running out on the field by herself without the parents noticing? Ugh those two make my blood boil…ok rant over couldn’t watch the whole video.

It clearly shows love isn’t in the air like she wants us to believe.
1651431017699.png

Oh Tim, put your long trousers back on. Theses are the calves of a bone idle waster - he clearly hasn't been up and down the stairs of their new home much, either. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't usually say much but I had to get this out. That whole conversation with the coaches... I had to take breaks listening to it cause Tim was just soo embarrassing whilst talking. Literally got second hand embarrassment from him lol, going on and on and not even making sense in the way he talks. Also the comparing of the siblings and who's going to be better is actually a horrible attitude to have. Hosannas little snide remark towards her sisters was uncalled for. You can tell Halle especially took it personal and Tim literally agreed before quickly moving on to something else!

Their whole mentality is just crazy, no one's saying you can't talk about your child and their progress n whatever but the way they talk and how they say things is actually outrageous at times. The whole video was a cringe. Glad Rue is enjoying himself bless him but Tim is on a mad high the way he's moving. All that money getting to his head! As for Ella, Tim just walks all over her and she just takes it, like someone said previously about having more babies, it's like he sees her as a money machine, giving birth to all these kids and getting them to make money to fund their lifestyle. Absolute joke.

Tim, is always befriending people to see who can use to up the boys game. Let Rue go through the ranks like the rest of the kids. What the hell is the rush? Is this what he’s game plan is. Rue came on the sidelines to get water and a snack I’m guessing and he needed he’s face wiped and Tim told him to go to your mom. He can’t even take the time to wipe he’s face and asked Ella did she bring some wipes? She has another toddler and a new born silly man. The coaches looked uncomfortable speaking on camera 😳

It seems to me that it is unfair to the older children to have them play with a child that is 2 years younger and smaller in height and weight.
It's a lose-lose situation for the older children. If they score against a 4-year-old, they're scoring against a 4-year-old!
The only benefit would be to the younger ones and then they just seem to chase the ball around like bees and only get excited if they score goals.
I don't have a very good understanding of the sport to know that much but it just doesn't make sense to me. And as someone stated the chance of injury to Rue is higher if the 6-year-olds are playing to their full potential.
I think all Rue wants to do is score goals, as all the children do.

View attachment 1235469

Oh Tim, put your long trousers back on. Theses are the calves of a bone idle waster - he clearly hasn't been up and down the stairs of their new home much, either. :sneaky:
Toothpick legs 🤣
Is Ella breastfeeding in this photo?
Why is the baby's head covered with the blanket?
This is an odd photo to take and post. But then again these two are an odd bunch.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.