Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella and Tim have those kids doing that closet cleanout...while she runs her mouth and LoserDad keeps the film rolling...

So Hosanna finally gets the family a new source of much needed income! Here comes loudmouth Tim with the fake compliments...:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ella and Tim have those kids doing that closet cleanout...while she runs her mouth and LoserDad keeps the film rolling...

So Hosanna finally gets the family a new source of much needed income! Here comes loudmouth Tim with the fake compliments...:cool:
What next with these two?

Reactions: 4
I'm still fuming at what they gave the kids for Christmas! Not one Toy just clothes from brands they work with.

Who doesn't buy their one year old and 3 year old toys for Christmas just clothes!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Tim is so gross. He just sits there with a camera as his wife and kids clean out a closet. He does nothing. He's the most worthless excuse of a man I've ever seen.

I hate whenever the kids say anything, or Ella even, he butts in and says something complimentary but condescending at the same time like "Good story!" But like interrupts them as if to say "MOVE ON, I DON'T CARE". I can't explain it but he's just really arrogant.

Ella keeps setting the stage for this supposed new house to fall through. I dunno but here in the states, you buy a house and it is yours in thirty days. Since when does closing take three to five months? They are so full of it

Reactions: 17
Tim is so gross. He just sits there with a camera as his wife and kids clean out a closet. He does nothing. He's the most worthless excuse of a man I've ever seen.

I hate whenever the kids say anything, or Ella even, he butts in and says something complimentary but condescending at the same time like "Good story!" But like interrupts them as if to say "MOVE ON, I DON'T CARE". I can't explain it but he's just really arrogant.

Ella keeps setting the stage for this supposed new house to fall through. I dunno but here in the states, you buy a house and it is yours in thirty days. Since when does closing take three to five months? They are so full of it
You are so correct about Tim. He is gross. He probably over ruled his adopted parents in their home. He always belittles what others have to say. Ella always stands up for him, even when we all can see that his opinion is not always the best.
I totally blame Tim and Ella for the final outcome of this family.
They both need some education, outside of those miserable four walls.
Tim has decided that Heze and Rue are going to become professionals and give him and Ella a life of luxury.

He shows no interest in his children getting instructions for real life beyond what HE knows...which is very little.

He's the empty barrel that makes the most noise in that family, followed by his laughing grinning squealing ventriloquist, Ella.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

I agree with everything you said, the idiot found him a woman that loves him more than she loves herself and worships the ground he walk on, the fact that she takes care of the household and the kids and still has to wait on him hand and foot is very telling, he’d walk around naked if that were my husband and I had to iron all his clothes,she irons even his T-shirts in fact I wouldn’t put it past her if we found out she also irons his underwear. He gaslights the entire family and acts like he’s smarter than everyone. The fact that he continues to procreate but won’t work a day job is ridiculous,he claims to always be ‘busy’ I guess the mediocre job he does at editing takes up a lot of time, mr wanna be gangster with his gang signs and saggy pants…what a catch!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ella giving advice about having clear outs once a year n get rid of what u don't need/use,would rhey have been doing a clear out if wasn't moving ( pretending to move) if they did it probably be her mum doing it anyway
Thoughr is was mean letting just Houston open the presents rhey found n not rue,they forget how old he is,he atill young n not much age gap between.
Anyone seen today insta post,all kids sat cheering and telling rue how good he is when he doing a football move (in caption this is how to be a good footballer,or something like that) it's good they encouraging their brother etc but never any posts rhe other way round with anything the girls do ( or not often) just big focus on the boys and the football skills-dont no much about football but do footballers use rhese fancy tricks on pitch that heze does n now rue?wouldn't have thought there was time to,before passing it to team mate

Reactions: 6
Ella giving advice about having clear outs once a year n get rid of what u don't need/use,would rhey have been doing a clear out if wasn't moving ( pretending to move) if they did it probably be her mum doing it anyway
Thoughr is was mean letting just Houston open the presents rhey found n not rue,they forget how old he is,he atill young n not much age gap between.
Anyone seen today insta post,all kids sat cheering and telling rue how good he is when he doing a football move (in caption this is how to be a good footballer,or something like that) it's good they encouraging their brother etc but never any posts rhe other way round with anything the girls do ( or not often) just big focus on the boys and the football skills-dont no much about football but do footballers use rhese fancy tricks on pitch that heze does n now rue?wouldn't have thought there was time to,before passing it to team mate
I saw that staged BS which Tim set up. That’s all he thinks about. That was the most fakeness I’ve seen yet. Where’s the mess that was taken out of the closet? Right back in the closet. He must be running out of things to post. If it’s not about himself it’s the boys. This new baby is going to come into this world into a family of a mess. If I see him rapping on another video I’m going to pass out. What does he think he’s going to get a rap deal. Half the time I can’t understand a word he’s saying.

Reactions: 4
I think they’re trying to copy the kabs in a viral style video. But instead of mali dancing it’s rue playing football.
Drives me mad how the boys get social preference and the girls achievements are not hyped up my the boys.

Reactions: 6
Lol at Tim’s story. “Some of us want to make a living, some of us want to make a difference”. None apply to you because you do neither,Tim

Is he okay? How can someone be so deluded?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😆😆😆😆 I hope hosanna doesn't get Jamaican accent lessons from her dad. Wonk! Wonk!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Congratulations hosanna you truly deserve it.I don’t know her personally but it’s her time to shine.

Reactions: 5
I'm just happy that Hosanna will be getting out of the house and having some new experiences. Really hoping all of the people involved are nurturing types who will treat her like a child.

These kids need as much outside influence as possible.

Reactions: 16
New Vlog.
Ella’s obsession with Carmex gets on my tits.

Ella explaining about Hosanna’s play, Windrush generation …. Coming from Jamaica blardy blah” erm not quite Ella, is this level you are (not) teaching your children?! 🥴

I guess going to all these castings/auditions is why home schooling is now nonexistent 🤷🏾‍♀️

I hope Hosanna gets more parts and becomes successful and travels the worldaway from the clutches of Tim and Ella.

Hosanna clearly did her own hair that day as it looks gorgeous! 😆

don’t know how Tim and Ella will cope without their “help” 5/6 days a week!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.