Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their story on Instagram. Kids playing football in the kitchen diner. Other kids just sit there and watching. No relaxing watching tv. Seeing friends. Doing anything. Ur playing footy ina house. And Tim thinks this is something to show off about lool

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Their story on Instagram. Kids playing football in the kitchen diner. Other kids just sit there and watching. No relaxing watching tv. Seeing friends. Doing anything. Ur playing footy ina house. And Tim thinks this is something to show off about lool
This is so annoying and shameful. Houzanna always in the kitchen and the rest running around and when she’s not in the kitchen she talking care of Halo. While Tim sits and does nothing and Ella in the kitchen on her phone. What’s next!!!

Reactions: 10
This is so annoying and shameful. Houzanna always in the kitchen and the rest running around and when she’s not in the kitchen she talking care of Halo. While Tim sits and does nothing and Ella in the kitchen on her phone. What’s next!!!
They all just sit there doing nothing watching each other play football. Most parents say not in the house with the ball but no Tim and Ella are desperate to make money off their kids so don’t care.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They all just sit there doing nothing watching each other play football. Most parents say not in the house with the ball but no Tim and Ella are desperate to make money off their kids so don’t care.
It’s so strange and unnatural. Like you said the other kids will stand there or sit there doing nothing just watching the others play football. You never see the kids chilling watching tv shows or films or naturally playing with toys not for the camera. I’m not talking about the staged ads they do when they have the kids awkwardly sit on the sofa to promote a new film that’s out that those kids will never get to watch. They won’t let their kids be kids and enjoy life. How can anyone can look at Ella and Tim and think they’re inspiring and want to get advice from them on how to parent.

Same content every post nothing new. Harper in football with Rue. One stop shop. They’re still waiting for Houzanna sewing machine to come out the shop. Since when is Harper in ballet school?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Those kids are damaged mentally but they don’t know it yet. Yes they all pretty and cute but the live for a camera. Fake talking scenes set up kicking a ball and jumping to music not for their age. Same evry day their life has no interaction with peers their own age or anyone for that matter. Football is all they know so it’s all they can like.

• Sad
It’s a shame how they always have this child in the kitchen cooking like she’s an adult. Poor Hosanna has never had a childhood and it shows. She looks like she’s 14 years old, not 10. Very sad!

Attachments

It’s a shame how they always have this child in the kitchen cooking like she’s an adult. Poor Hosanna has never had a childhood and it shows. She looks like she’s 14 years old, not 10. Very sad!
The poor thing is smiling because she doesn’t know any better, kids her age are in school enjoying being 10 playing with friends and learning, but any attention from the loser parents makes her happy. I don’t understand why two grown ass adults who don’t work have this poor girl in the kitchen cooking while they point this stupid camera at her and she lights up because I guess any attention is better than no attention. Someone needs to call children’s services on them. Makes a lot of sense why they isolate them from the outside world. No cousins or friends coming over to play or hangout, it’s just so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Her nails are that of a teen. They have been like that a couple of years now. My youngest is 9 and next son is 11 and never have I seen nails like that of kids their age

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Now all of a sudden Houston has a doll to play with. 😳 anything they read here they try and justify it or do the opposite of what we see. Loo

• Haha
Even Houston and Halos nails are long
I know but I meant the Shape of hers like she’s a brown woman

I know but I meant the Shape of hers like she’s a brown woman
Grown woman.

Real home schooling going on telling harper to get working with football in the garden. They are getting hobbies mixed up with professions. The girls 6 yrs old ffs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her nails are that of a teen. They have been like that a couple of years now. My youngest is 9 and next son is 11 and never have I seen nails like that of kids their age
Exactly! And the girls also wear large hoop earrings which is very inappropriate for their age. I’ve also seen them wearing grown up looking clothing. Tim and Ella don’t want them to be kids. They want them to immediately learn how to be grown ups after they are born to capitalize off of them as quickly as possible. They don’t deserve those children at all. I hope karma catches up to them. Those children deserve better.

• Sad
I felt like being nosy and looked at their Instagram and went looking at Tim’s and Ella’s too and on Tim’s story he’s recording Harper playing football with Rue cause he obviously wants to get attention on his kids playing football to try get sponsorships etc but what’s with Harper and Rue being so aggressive with eachother? Rue look pissed off and angry at how Harper was pulling at him and she was pushing him so hard he nearly hit his head off the wall and the kitchen island. She wasn’t playing football she was more trying to tackle him and honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if it physically hurt him a bit with how rough they were being. He then started being rough back pulling at her shirt and it just wasn’t nice to see them being like that. It wasn’t fun it was genuine anger and aggression between them. You can see both of them are just trying to impress Tim and get his attention which is sad.

I can see their sibling relationship being damaged by being compared. That’s not how to play football whether you’re playing for fun or professionally. I grew up with an older brother close in age to me and anytime I’d play football with him or see him playing with his friends they were not aggressive like that and boys can be aggressive and rough with eachother but the way Harper and Rue were acting was odd in my opinion like there was tension and too competitive. Also the fact they easily could of slipped on the floor they shouldn’t be playing football there.

• Sick
  • Wow
I felt like being nosy and looked at their Instagram and went looking at Tim’s and Ella’s too and on Tim’s story he’s recording Harper playing football with Rue cause he obviously wants to get attention on his kids playing football to try get sponsorships etc but what’s with Harper and Rue being so aggressive with eachother? Rue look pissed off and angry at how Harper was pulling at him and she was pushing him so hard he nearly hit his head off the wall and the kitchen island. She wasn’t playing football she was more trying to tackle him and honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if it physically hurt him a bit with how rough they were being. He then started being rough back pulling at her shirt and it just wasn’t nice to see them being like that. It wasn’t fun it was genuine anger and aggression between them. You can see both of them are just trying to impress Tim and get his attention which is sad.

I can see their sibling relationship being damaged by being compared. That’s not how to play football whether you’re playing for fun or professionally. I grew up with an older brother close in age to me and anytime I’d play football with him or see him playing with his friends they were not aggressive like that and boys can be aggressive and rough with eachother but the way Harper and Rue were acting was odd in my opinion like there was tension and too competitive. Also the fact they easily could of slipped on the floor they shouldn’t be playing football there.
It was very sad to watch and the adults sat there and watched it like it was the thing to do. Harper will be more aggressive as time goes on. That sweet child will be no more.

• Sad
It was very sad to watch and the adults sat there and watched it like it was the thing to do. Harper will be more aggressive as time goes on. That sweet child will be no more.
Yeah I agree cause I can already see slight changes in Harper and it’s so unfortunate because she naturally has a quieter sweeter personality than her siblings but she’s become more attention seeking to fit in with them and I can see her getting a bit full of herself as she gets attention but I feel sorry for her I know it’s not her fault cause the poor kid just wants the attention.
When one of the kids is getting praise and the spotlight you can see the other kids faking smiles and hugs but you can feel the envy coming from them cause they fight for camera time and to be the star. The girls and Rue especially have to fight for attention cause Heze naturally gets it cause he is making the family money so in Ella and Tim’s eyes he’s the golden child.
She was way too aggressive playing football like that I don’t know who told her it’s ok to shove someone really hard like that multiple times almost injuring her brother who nearly smacked his head a few times. I know she’s acting like that to show off and get praise from Tim and it brings this competitiveness out of her so that her dad notices her but it’s sad that Rue also felt a need to her aggressive back cause he probably gets a hard time daily for not being as good at football as Tim wants him to be and not securing a sponsorship.
There’s been a few times in videos that were centered around Rue not too long ago were Tim would say “ at your age Heze was able to do this and that” and “you can learn a lot from Heze he was more advanced by your age” I just don’t like when parents compare like that and Tim was really serious when he said it too like he sounded disappointed in Rue. Rue doesn’t even have a natural big love for football but football is all he knows so he has to like it and play it.

Reactions: 13

Exactly. You don’t let kids play footy on a kitchen floor
Yeah I agree cause I can already see slight changes in Harper and it’s so unfortunate because she naturally has a quieter sweeter personality than her siblings but she’s become more attention seeking to fit in with them and I can see her getting a bit full of herself as she gets attention but I feel sorry for her I know it’s not her fault cause the poor kid just wants the attention.
When one of the kids is getting praise and the spotlight you can see the other kids faking smiles and hugs but you can feel the envy coming from them cause they fight for camera time and to be the star. The girls and Rue especially have to fight for attention cause Heze naturally gets it cause he is making the family money so in Ella and Tim’s eyes he’s the golden child.
She was way too aggressive playing football like that I don’t know who told her it’s ok to shove someone really hard like that multiple times almost injuring her brother who nearly smacked his head a few times. I know she’s acting like that to show off and get praise from Tim and it brings this competitiveness out of her so that her dad notices her but it’s sad that Rue also felt a need to her aggressive back cause he probably gets a hard time daily for not being as good at football as Tim wants him to be and not securing a sponsorship.
There’s been a few times in videos that were centered around Rue not too long ago were Tim would say “ at your age Heze was able to do this and that” and “you can learn a lot from Heze he was more advanced by your age” I just don’t like when parents compare like that and Tim was really serious when he said it too like he sounded disappointed in Rue. Rue doesn’t even have a natural big love for football but football is all he knows so he has to like it and play it.
ive always said once their kids reach about age 7 the lovely child has gone and they become fake and self centred

• Sad
Exactly! And the girls also wear large hoop earrings which is very inappropriate for their age. I’ve also seen them wearing grown up looking clothing. Tim and Ella don’t want them to be kids. They want them to immediately learn how to be grown ups after they are born to capitalize off of them as quickly as possible. They don’t deserve those children at all. I hope karma catches up to them. Those children deserve better.
The large hoop earrings are an accident waiting to happen at that age, it will only take one of the others to accidentally knock into her and catch her ear and her ear will get ripped.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. You don’t let kids play footy on a kitchen floor

ive always said once their kids reach about age 7 the lovely child has gone and they become fake and self centred
I completely agree with you once they reach that age that’s when they become fake and self centred which is such a shame cause they’re kids! it’s bad enough adults being like that but seeing kids like that doesn’t sit right with me. Ella and Tim have made those kids be this way and it’s so wrong.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.