Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zeroess

I simply can't feel sorry for Ella while her kids live the way that they do. No friends, no education, no sense of self. She endorses and initiates a lot of that.

Reactions: 12

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Unbelievable they really took that interior decorators ideas. Where was Tim when all the work needs to be done? Then he comes in with his opinions, and talking over Ella. The both of them are so annoying. The room Houzanna and Halle are in is ridiculous. The whole dressing alike, the room and bedding alike I have no words. I don’t know how anyone on their blogs can not see this is not normal behavior. They’re content is slowly going no where And the views are going down.

account70032

VIP Member
They make it so obvious they read here. The way Hosanna said “thank you mum and dad” after she got all the sewing things in the shop when the poor child doesn’t realise she bought that stuff herself as she and her siblings have earned that money and made that money off the channel and social media ads so if anything their parents should be thanking Hosanna and her siblings for giving them the money to buy things.
Part of me also feels the video was an undisclosed ad just from the way Hosanna held the bag at the end looked very staged and also when they were going around the shop she was allowed get what she wanted no matter the price when usually they would be be constantly telling the kids to put things back or not letting them buy things in the first place so I would be shocked if Tim and Ella used the money the kids make them off YouTube etc to buy Hosanna those things cause we all know how tight and selfish they are.
I also found it sad when Halo was looking for attention and needing it as she’s a baby and Ella just picks back up the penguin toy puts it in front of Halo sounding so bored and disinterested in Halo like the child is an inconvenience that she’s not in the mood to look after. There’s never any genuine love in Ella or Tim’s voices towards the kids but especially Halo shes just this child that exists in their home who they spend as little time with as possible.

• Sad

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Did u hear Ella way when she was young she shared a bedroom then they moved to a larger house and she had her own room. Not here they move to a larger house and there are three girls crammed into a small room and a pre teen with a toddler. Ella you sounded so stupid saying that when u don’t do that urself

Ok Tim 🙄 no one is pushing you to your boundaries!
View attachment 1575293
TIM IS A 100% HYPOCRITE...
IN EVERY VIDEO HE PUTS OUT, HE'S ASKING HIS AUDIENCE TO >LIKE< IT.
HE TOTALLY DEPENDS ON PEOPLE {LIKING THEM} SO THAT THEY CAN FEED AND CLOTHE HIMSELF / ELLA AND THE 7 KIDS.
HE WOULDN'T EVEN WORK IN A PIE FACTORY... HIS PRIDE IS WHAT MAKES HIM SO ARROGANT AND UNLIKABLE.
THOSE POOR KIDS HAVE TO HANDSTAND/ DANCE AND BOUNCE BALLS FOR THEIR SUPPER!

Heze is a child, isolated from his peers, who is under an immense amount of pressure from his parents. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, but I think perspective is important when discussing a 12-year-old living in a borderline emotionally abusive home. I'm also now beginning to wonder whether the constant, intense training the boys are expected to do throughout the day could be considered physical abuse.

I have no doubt that his parents would share comments like this with their children as they get older (although perhaps the eldest three already) if they ever get curious what the internet is saying about them, to scare them off discovering how fucked up their upbringing has been.
Agree with what you said but I wouldn’t say borderline abusive. It’s 100% a mentally abusive home. Tim can buy everything he wants but the kids mention a bigger house and get a lecture, Heze mentioned his own room and then suddenly backtracked. Their parents are abusive. I bet in the next few years even worse stuff will come out about their parenting.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Beds, finally!

I am laughing so hard at the supposed "clap back" this video is trying to do.

Imagine strangers having to shame you to get your children decent bedding? Embarrassed for you, Ella.

Now we know we should nag them ceaselessly into giving up one room so the children can have a decent school room.
But they don’t need a school room as they don’t do any school work lol

• Haha
  • Sad

Jovan

Im sick of FOOTBALL! Is there anything else to do?? The family resolves around Tim happiness. I bet he is horrible in bed so self centered! When she met him she was so young he molded her.

It seems like they are working for food!! Is that the only time they get snacks??

Chez300

VIP Member
From what I’ve seen most loving parents will try and make the new room for the kids similar so the change isn’t too big but Dim and Ella don’t care about that. They’re happy for their kids to sleep on floors
I don’t think most decent people would sort kids bedrooms first! Especially since they have such a tiny garden for 7 children 🤦🏾‍♀️ Also I think a dedicated home school room would also be top of the list but we know these parent do not prioritise their children 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed Ella is taking over all the blogs lately?
They’re just sub the comments made here and trying to justify they’re actions is what I believe. If this is the way they want to run their family why do we care. Do what you do.
Since May, Ella has been taking the LEAD on ALL the recent vlogs. Tim has STRANGELY stepped back and seems to be letting her do all of the "yammering" even though she really has nothing of substance to say. He even slowed his posts on his personal instagram account.

The question is why? Ella wants to win the PARENTING INFLUENCER from The Blogosphere UK print magazine.
The award ceremony is being held in the UK in September and includes a COVER photo, feature spread in the magazine distributed in the UK.

So how do you get nominated? Either your fans can nominate you or YOU CAN NOMINATE YOURSELF! I'm pretty sure Ella nominated herself She only made one story reel on Instagram asking people to nominate her, one week before the nomination closing date of June 30th.
After June 30th The Blogsphere looked at all the nominations and, then selected 5 Influencers from the nominations to be on the Shortlist for each category.
Now strangely SOMEHOW, Ella made the shortlist???, which consists of 5 Influencers in the Parenting category. But I really question WHY Blogoshere selected Ella as NOTHING about what she has posted in the last 6 months reflects good parenting.
THIS IS FROM THE BLOGOSHERE WEBSITE
>>>Q: How will influencers and brands be shortlisted of each award?
Our editorial team will go through all of the nominations, and put together a shortlist of five nominees for each award. Finalists will be chosen for each award based on a variety of categories (writing style, photography, design and online presence for influencers, diversity, creativity, quality and ROI for brands). Influencers and brands will NOT be shortlisted based on the number of nominations they have, IT WILL BE BASED ON THE OVERALL QAULITY OF THEIR CONTENT."

>>>THE OVERALL QUALITY....QUALITY.... OF THEIR CONTENT!?? Seriously, Is the Grimwade Family vlog, a vlog with QUALITY CONTENT?

Did, the editorial team from The Blogoshere REALLY look at the Grimwade content and feel that it was quality content, or that vlog refelects GOOD PARENTING?

Notice once Ella made the short list they stopped posting "we are they sexy Instagram couple" stories and shifted to FAMILY challenges, Family day in the park, family backyard playing, Halo's first tooth, what the girls want to be... and today the importance of family.

These two ALWAYS have an agenda...Ella is back to trying despartely to make the vlog seem heavily MOM PARENTING centered, thats the reason we're seeing so much of her. She wants to win that award.

• Sick
their Christmas content is going to be so shit. theyve already warned us.
Ive stopped watching their videos because most of it is ella chatting shit. Borrrrrrring.

MellyStar

Saw this quote today and it made me think of poor Hosanna who’s always carrying the burden of caring for her siblings at such a young age.

“A child’s shoulders were not built to bear the weight of their parents choices.”

I also saw in one of their IG stories that they had little Houston pushing Halo around in the stroller.

Tim and Ella should truly be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart

rhondakaren

The thing is they did a vid like this a few months ago and all said exactly the same so why have they done it again
They did it again to put the girls out there, it seems like they haven’t had work in a while so instead of paying an agency to find them jobs like normal people do they think because their children are so “unbelievably beautiful” that maybe people will reach out to them. It’s the same thing they did by going places like Starbucks and curry’s hoping that because they’re so “special”that the companies will chase them down to represent their company. Most “influencers” if you want to call them that have managers that find them work and products to promote. The other families I watch will always have a product that sponsors the vlog for that day, whether it be hello fresh or some sort of electronic product or something. You’ve never really seen these two promoting anything because they don’t want to work for it they just want it for free because by God our children are just the most gorgeous!!! They are lazy losers and grifters who are terrible parents. The dumb mom sounded so stupid saying you have to basically guide the children towards their interest whilst never mentioning schooling. Any career they chose they need to know how to read and write, they also need social skills, spending every waking moments with just your family is not healthy at all. And how many times has Harper said she wants to do gymnastics and yet they’ve refused to put her in a class. The mom sounds as dumb as the father at this point.
these kids need an advocate, just because you can produce children doesn’t make you good parents.

Those bed side tables in the Little girls room are giving me anxiety ! The corners are literally resting on the bed , so dangerous !
And then the LV decor in the big girls room LOL it’s a pre teen room not a frikkin backdrop for a luxury YT Channel.
They really want the house to look like an expensive showroom instead of a lived in family home . Their style is a dry and bland as un buttered toast 😃

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Wish they would put as much energy into teaching him how to read and write, the kid is 4 years old he’s not coming home from training asking to go back out to train, these parents are the worst I’ve ever seen. And why are they acting like they’re doing so much by providing the basics for these kids. They decided to have an army of kids providing them with a bed and a place to put their clothes is nothing special. These rooms will be like museums, they’re not allowed to play in there or sit on the beds, it’s all for show. I also hope they don’t put that baby to sleep in that room because if she falls between these beds she can get seriously hurt,the space or lack there off between these beds is ridiculous. Anyone noticed the difference between the girls and the boys room? The boys room has a monitor and a PlayStation, but as per usual Heze has to come across as the perfect kid talking about I’ll probably hardly play it, ok so why was it necessary to have in your room if you’ll hardly play it, that kid is so fake. So he can have a video game in his room but there’s not one toy spotted in the girls room. What kind of monsters are these people? Kids need stimulation, instead of having them perform on cue like animals in the circus give them educational toys, books, crayons and paper to draw and express themselves. Send them to school so that they can learn and socialize with kids that’s not their siblings. And why the dumb wife said I wanted crocs and Tim said no, wtf is wrong with this woman? And why does she talk so much ugh I can’t stand their asses!!

Or he got the newer model! That’s all he does all day is play video game, it’s why he wanted a whole room to himself, he’s a lazy bum who should get fixed.
Heze is a very fake obnoxious boy. Again the ball was with him in all rooms why don’t he take a look at that. He thinks he’s better then everyone else but he’s in fact the biggest fool there. This last video truly showed how messed up these parents are what they are doing to these kids. Ella’s mum should be truly ashamed this is her family she helps out. Tough love is what she should be doing.

zeroess

They're so transparent. What's the point asking the oldest three their opinions on family? They haven't been exposed to other kinds of families, quite intentionally, so what would they have to compare it to? Sorry that my opinion isn't going to be swayed by you asking your children to recite the message that is drilled into their heads on a daily basis.

It's also manipulative of Ella to send the message to her children that her and Tim's obsession with Heze's football is 'support' and kids who receive any less than that are 'left to find their own way'. Not only that, but leading them to believe that having 257 siblings equates to a better support network than children from a smaller family, when in fact they've stripped their children of a varied support network by shielding them from friends, teachers or people within the wider community.

Hosanna does look very tired. Even when she was smiling in that video, there was just a sense of sadness emanating from her. Poor girl.
(Ella, I don't need a video in a couple of weeks time dedicated to how overjoyed Hosanna is - leave the girl alone. Thanks x)

kayleigh772

How ridiculous does Tim look in his basketball outfit and hat 😂 like a kid playing dress up. They should be embarrassed constantly leaving the kids with their parents, and I’m not sure why they seemed so happy to share that they’d left their 8 year old at an audition alone, so they could treat themselves yet again, awful parents.

• Sad
  • Heart