Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two stay at home parents who depend on viewership to bring in money can’t even put their all into some solid vlogs? A whole vlog about sewing. They need real jobs because they totally suck at this one. And Ella you should divorce your good for nothing husband who told you and you obeyed to cut off your hair, without those eyelashes you’d look like a straight up dude. He still has a head full of hair so that should tell you a lot.

Reactions: 8
Why does Ella have to over talk the kids and correct there words. This is the very reason they need education. They have a hard time explaining themselves due to lack of vocabulary. Halle, tried to take over Houzanna talking and bouncing around. They turned off the comments, but Ella said comment below. Lol

Reactions: 6
Two stay at home parents who depend on viewership to bring in money can’t even put their all into some solid vlogs? A whole vlog about sewing. They need real jobs because they totally suck at this one. And Ella you should divorce your good for nothing husband who told you and you obeyed to cut off your hair, without those eyelashes you’d look like a straight up dude. He still has a head full of hair so that should tell you a lot.
And she made some comment about it taking her to long to get her hair together. Okay, what if kept her out the kitchen or looking after him? She was to confident about herself?

Reactions: 3
Now Ella won’t have her own living room because she thinks it can go to other uses, more like she’s been reading here

So what happened to the audition Halle had. Never to be mentioned again so as I said I take that she never got it and they would never say that as they are so open lol

Now Ella won’t have her own living room because she thinks it can go to other uses, more like she’s been reading here
Hopefully a bedroom for one of the kids, the three little girls are packed in like sardines in that room.

So what happened to the audition Halle had. Never to be mentioned again so as I said I take that she never got it and they would never say that as they are so open lol
Why does Ella have to over talk the kids and correct there words. This is the very reason they need education. They have a hard time explaining themselves due to lack of vocabulary. Halle, tried to take over Houzanna talking and bouncing around. They turned off the comments, but Ella said comment below. Lol
Every single time, both her and the douche bag father never let the children speak on their own. Their vocabulary is definitely limited because what do you know they need a freaking education, you can tell they don’t even read books. Yes the child can sew but she needs to be able to read and do mathematics not slaving away in the kitchen cooking for a family of 9 while the mother is out getting Botox and lip fillers and the lazy father is controlling everyone around him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Honestly Ella and Tim are an embarrassment cause anyone who is too lazy to work and use their children to make the money disgusts me. Although I don’t like how family channels exploit their children , there are some family channels who are better at making vlogs and the kids on those channels have personalities that carry the channel and bring in views compared to the Grimwade kids who don’t have personality through no fault of their own as it’s how they’ve been raised that’s made the kids the way they are but because of this it makes their videos boring cause there’s literally no life in or outside of that home.

Tim knows their channel is failing which is why he is desperate to befriend bigger channels like Dad v girls and their family members in the hopes of a collab and getting views/subscribers. After dad v girls posted their videos a while ago of who can stay in the car the longest and I think it went viral or it just did well and Tim saw this and not long after the Grimwades made the same video but it was awful and Tim also went and followed each member of that family including Joel and Sarah’s siblings which is creepy with how desperate Tim is. Ella and Tim or just Tim needs to get an actual job and work hard for once in his life.

Yeah it’s great for any child to have a hobby sewing is a skill but that 10 year old girl can’t even read properly so they should be more focused on that and not exploiting their children. They don’t have much interest in Hosannas sewing cause it doesn’t make them money whereas with Heze’s football he got the sponsorship and other brand deals which means money which is all Tim cares about.

I still can’t believe how he really didn’t care about what he was doing to her hair and she let him to please him. He took all the hair off her head....she said she wanted it short but still with hair on her head with some length to it not bald!! Ella please explain to me how your husband follows random girls on Instagram , some who don’t even follow him back yet he’s liking all these girls photos who look nothing like you at all their appearances have similarities to each other with the long hair and the clothes they wear but yet your husband wanted you bald?? Ella you read here please have some respect for yourself cause look how insecure he has made you to the point you don’t like your body , your hair or your face anymore. If he’s such a great husband why doesn’t he change nappies? you have 7 kids and he still doesn’t know how. I remember Ella had gave birth to Houston and was talking in a vlog about how she wanted to lose weight cause the weight she gained during pregnancy wasn’t going away as fast as she thought it would and instead of Tim saying don’t worry about that or reassuring her she looks good or telling her she’s just had a baby she should be proud of her body cause he loves her the way she is , he said none of that! he said him and Ella want to make sure they always look attractive for each other at all times and not disappoint each other with how their bodies look so they want to look fit......his wife just had a baby and he basically was saying she’s more attractive pre pregnancy.

Ella should of listened to her dad all those years ago he was looking out for her he saw right through Tim.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly Ella and Tim are an embarrassment cause anyone who is too lazy to work and use their children to make the money disgusts me. Although I don’t like how family channels exploit their children , there are some family channels who are better at making vlogs and the kids on those channels have personalities that carry the channel and bring in views compared to the Grimwade kids who don’t have personality through no fault of their own as it’s how they’ve been raised that’s made the kids the way they are but because of this it makes their videos boring cause there’s literally no life in or outside of that home.

Tim knows their channel is failing which is why he is desperate to befriend bigger channels like Dad v girls and their family members in the hopes of a collab and getting views/subscribers. After dad v girls posted their videos a while ago of who can stay in the car the longest and I think it went viral or it just did well and Tim saw this and not long after the Grimwades made the same video but it was awful and Tim also went and followed each member of that family including Joel and Sarah’s siblings which is creepy with how desperate Tim is. Ella and Tim or just Tim needs to get an actual job and work hard for once in his life.

Yeah it’s great for any child to have a hobby sewing is a skill but that 10 year old girl can’t even read properly so they should be more focused on that and not exploiting their children. They don’t have much interest in Hosannas sewing cause it doesn’t make them money whereas with Heze’s football he got the sponsorship and other brand deals which means money which is all Tim cares about.

I still can’t believe how he really didn’t care about what he was doing to her hair and she let him to please him. He took all the hair off her head....she said she wanted it short but still with hair on her head with some length to it not bald!! Ella please explain to me how your husband follows random girls on Instagram , some who don’t even follow him back yet he’s liking all these girls photos who look nothing like you at all their appearances have similarities to each other with the long hair and the clothes they wear but yet your husband wanted you bald?? Ella you read here please have some respect for yourself cause look how insecure he has made you to the point you don’t like your body , your hair or your face anymore. If he’s such a great husband why doesn’t he change nappies? you have 7 kids and he still doesn’t know how. I remember Ella had gave birth to Houston and was talking in a vlog about how she wanted to lose weight cause the weight she gained during pregnancy wasn’t going away as fast as she thought it would and instead of Tim saying don’t worry about that or reassuring her she looks good or telling her she’s just had a baby she should be proud of her body cause he loves her the way she is , he said none of that! he said him and Ella want to make sure they always look attractive for each other at all times and not disappoint each other with how their bodies look so they want to look fit......his wife just had a baby and he basically was saying she’s more attractive pre pregnancy.

Ella should of listened to her dad all those years ago he was looking out for her he saw right through Tim.
She came on IG explaining the reason she got the eye and lips injections and thanks to everyone who supported her. She then lied and said this is the first time and she probably wouldn’t do it again but then quickly said maybe not. One this was not her first time we all saw that, she’s becoming addicted. Tim doesn’t even care about helping push this channel anymore it’s all left up to Ellla as we all see. He’s interested and moved on to something else. Any time she doesn’t turn the camera on Houston she just about throws a fit. That child right there is going to give them hell. She wanted the clothes right off of Halle to put on. Houzanna sewing is a joke!!! The girl is just making things up and no proper learning skills as to how to cut a pattern, measurements nothing that will have to be followed at some point. A flat out joke and the views are going down.

Reactions: 7
She came on IG explaining the reason she got the eye and lips injections and thanks to everyone who supported her. She then lied and said this is the first time and she probably wouldn’t do it again but then quickly said maybe not. One this was not her first time we all saw that, she’s becoming addicted. Tim doesn’t even care about helping push this channel anymore it’s all left up to Ellla as we all see. He’s interested and moved on to something else. Any time she doesn’t turn the camera on Houston she just about throws a fit. That child right there is going to give them hell. She wanted the clothes right off of Halle to put on. Houzanna sewing is a joke!!! The girl is just making things up and no proper learning skills as to how to cut a pattern, measurements nothing that will have to be followed at some point. A flat out joke and the views are going down.
They are really bad liars they always mess up or the kids will reveal the truth by accident.
If someone wants to get work done on their body or face and get their lips done I understand that’s their choice they can do what they want but I find it sad that Ella has become so insecure and wanting to change things about herself one thing after the other cause all of this came out of nowhere just before she had Halo and ever since Ella’s insecurities have got worse and I really do think Tim has played a huge part in how she feels about herself. It’s why when she’s getting all this stuff done to her face clearly just to please him and keep his attention I find it incredibly sad that she feels the need to do that. She’ll say it was something she wanted and not to please anyone else.

I would hate for her to become addicted cause she’s still young it’s sad to see anyone of any age feel so unhappy with how they look. You’re right he leaves it to Ella to make content cause he’s desperate to make one of his kids a famous footballer he won’t stop until he makes as much money as he can from at least one of the kids most likely Heze.
Houston is going to give them hell she already does with her demands and I wish they’d give out to her so she can learn but at the same time you know what maybe that’s their karma maybe they will finally have a child they can’t control and manipulate to act all fake sweet to the camera. Rue sees through their lies and bs too but they silence him. They gave that poor little boy an awful time for being a talkative cheeky sweet kid and have turned him into a quiet miserable looking little boy who looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders and sounds unhappy.

Yeah Hosannas sewing she’ll need to learn measurements and how to do things correctly if she’s hoping to get somewhere with it seriously. Also the fact the kids aren’t educated is she ever going to be able to do a course in sewing or fashion design when she’s older? will they even allow their children to leave the house as teenagers without the parents watching their every move?

I know the point of a hobby you do at home is you learn as you go along but with sewing you do need guidance and supervision with those machines especially a child cause I’ve seen how easily a needle can go through someone’s finger or injure themselves with the machine if not used correctly or not paying attention.

Reactions: 5
They are really bad liars they always mess up or the kids will reveal the truth by accident.
If someone wants to get work done on their body or face and get their lips done I understand that’s their choice they can do what they want but I find it sad that Ella has become so insecure and wanting to change things about herself one thing after the other cause all of this came out of nowhere just before she had Halo and ever since Ella’s insecurities have got worse and I really do think Tim has played a huge part in how she feels about herself. It’s why when she’s getting all this stuff done to her face clearly just to please him and keep his attention I find it incredibly sad that she feels the need to do that. She’ll say it was something she wanted and not to please anyone else.

I would hate for her to become addicted cause she’s still young it’s sad to see anyone of any age feel so unhappy with how they look. You’re right he leaves it to Ella to make content cause he’s desperate to make one of his kids a famous footballer he won’t stop until he makes as much money as he can from at least one of the kids most likely Heze.
Houston is going to give them hell she already does with her demands and I wish they’d give out to her so she can learn but at the same time you know what maybe that’s their karma maybe they will finally have a child they can’t control and manipulate to act all fake sweet to the camera. Rue sees through their lies and bs too but they silence him. They gave that poor little boy an awful time for being a talkative cheeky sweet kid and have turned him into a quiet miserable looking little boy who looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders and sounds unhappy.

Yeah Hosannas sewing she’ll need to learn measurements and how to do things correctly if she’s hoping to get somewhere with it seriously. Also the fact the kids aren’t educated is she ever going to be able to do a course in sewing or fashion design when she’s older? will they even allow their children to leave the house as teenagers without the parents watching their every move?

I know the point of a hobby you do at home is you learn as you go along but with sewing you do need guidance and supervision with those machines especially a child cause I’ve seen how easily a needle can go through someone’s finger or injure themselves with the machine if not used correctly or not paying attention.
Reading your comment on reu makes me Sad as I can totally see it too. Reu had a massive personality and now he looks depressed like he’s been told to not talk

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Definitely not! The laundry room was supposed to be the classroom but there’s probably so much dirty clothes in there and no table so that’s not going to happen.
It should be a bedroom for reu. He has no childhood sharing with a 12 yr old. He’s 4 for gods sake he wants toys and Spider-Man and dens etc

Reactions: 7
Reading your comment on reu makes me Sad as I can totally see it too. Reu had a massive personality and now he looks depressed like he’s been told to not talk
It’s really sad to see such a big change in a 4 year old who once had the complete opposite personality and was happier. I agree it’s like he’s been told to not talk and if he even tries to talk or show personality they always gave out to him for it so he now he seems scared of messing up and does whatever Tim tells him to. He’s a smart kid though he always looks at them knowing they’re lying or something doesn’t add up.

Why don’t we see them at David Lloyd anymore??

if I had just brought a million pound home with my 7 “home schooled” children you can bet is kit that room out! Desks for each child, computers, craft corner, white boards etc

I just can’t understand the mindsets, what do they think will happen to their children once they turn 18, what jobs will they get how will they get through life. Tim and Ella are complete imbeciles

Reactions: 13

if I had just brought a million pound home with my 7 “home schooled” children you can bet is kit that room out! Desks for each child, computers, craft corner, white boards etc

I just can’t understand the mindsets, what do they think will happen to their children once they turn 18, what jobs will they get how will they get through life. Tim and Ella are complete imbeciles
I don’t get this either? Do they not love them enough to care about their futures?

Tim, showed he’s self there one day last week saying he was there working, but as a family we have not seen them post they are there. Maybe the free membership had run out and now they have to pay.

Tim, showed he’s self there one day last week saying he was there working, but as a family we have not seen them post they are there. Maybe the free membership had run out and now they have to pay.
He has a whole office he’s taken up at home so why is he running there saying he’s working and what happen to the tennis lessons and all that the kids were doing.

He has a whole office he’s taken up at home so why is he running there saying he’s working and what happen to the tennis lessons and all that the kids were doing.
All that was for show, they probably kicked them out, they’re nothing but a family of users and grifters. If you guys have noticed they don’t have many people that stick around for a long time around them, where are her siblings and their kids, what about cousins? You don’t even see Tim’s parents much unless they want to use them to babysit, kids go to their grandparents house all the time not just so the morons can go spend money on themselves. Haven’t seen his mom since she was schlepping Hosanna into London for her play, even though she has two parents who don’t work, that lady didn’t look happy at all. They burn all their bridges with people.

All that was for show, they probably kicked them out, they’re nothing but a family of users and grifters. If you guys have noticed they don’t have many people that stick around for a long time around them, where are her siblings and their kids, what about cousins? You don’t even see Tim’s parents much unless they want to use them to babysit, kids go to their grandparents house all the time not just so the morons can go spend money on themselves. Haven’t seen his mom since she was schlepping Hosanna into London for her play, even though she has two parents who don’t work, that lady didn’t look happy at all. They burn all their bridges with people.
Def. Interior designer come and gone. Free gym obv gone and just Tim wanted to pay to get away from his responsibilities. No family friends for the kids mainly as they will find out about the real world. They only use what is free. Ella and her stupid Amazon ad on Insta. It’s all cringe

Def. Interior designer come and gone. Free gym obv gone and just Tim wanted to pay to get away from his responsibilities. No family friends for the kids mainly as they will find out about the real world. They only use what is free. Ella and her stupid Amazon ad on Insta. It’s all cringe
Is this why kids don’t play tennis anymore now and harper jump to football lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Tim probably told ella David Loyd was his time to himself and stopped the whole family from tagging along. Knowing her dumb self she just let it fly.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.