Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both parents don’t work, two car family and the 3 eldest children have to hang around all day watching younger siblings enjoy a football day camp! 🤷🏾‍♀️ Why didn’t Ella sign big 3 into another holiday club/camp. Dancing, gymnastics, there’s sports ones. She Cosby be bothered to do actual homework schooling the least she can do is get them foreign language lessons, music lesson anything. She is setting them up for failure what are they going to do when they are 18?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Both parents don’t work, two car family and the 3 eldest children have to hang around all day watching younger siblings enjoy a football day camp! 🤷🏾‍♀️ Why didn’t Ella sign big 3 into another holiday club/camp. Dancing, gymnastics, there’s sports ones. She Cosby be bothered to do actual homework schooling the least she can do is get them foreign language lessons, music lesson anything. She is setting them up for failure what are they going to do when they are 18?
Live off Heze’s money
If he doesn’t become pro then they’re screwed

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Because she has to pay for these things and she doesn’t pay for anything for them at all and doesn’t want to. They pay be in an expensive house but they have NO money

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Because she has to pay for these things and she doesn’t pay for anything for them at all and doesn’t want to. They pay be in an expensive house but they have NO money
seriously I was thinking this the other day - with rising bills, taxes and prices of literally everything.. how the hell are they affording to live in that huge house. it would make sense why they ration the food portions, sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
seriously I was thinking this the other day - with rising bills, taxes and prices of literally everything.. how the hell are they affording to live in that huge house. it would make sense why they ration the food portions, sadly.
They can’t afford their lifestyle. I think the in laws are funding the house. They buy nothing out their own money for kids or house at all. This is why the beds were left so late they put on credit card as were hoping for their luxury things rrre then in the end had to get flat packed. They aren’t honest one bit to us at all. All kids and parents clothes are free which makes them maybe look like they have money. They do not trust me

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They can’t afford their lifestyle. I think the in laws are funding the house. They buy nothing out their own money for kids or house at all. This is why the beds were left so late they put on credit card as were hoping for their luxury things rrre then in the end had to get flat packed. They aren’t honest one bit to us at all. All kids and parents clothes are free which makes them maybe look like they have money. They do not trust me
thats such a scary way to live. they really are banking on heze to go pro ..
I hate how they are using three out of seven kids with the football outlet - increasing their chances of one of them becoming a millionaire it's so embarrassing

• Sad
I hate how they are using three out of seven kids with the football outlet - increasing their chances of one of them becoming a millionaire it's so embarrassing
It’s so so obvious what they are doing. They are terrible parents and people tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The worst thing about this is that Heze must be fully aware that that's the intention. Insurmountable pressure to put on a child.
The chances of him going pro is slim to none, the real test will be to see how he handles it. That kid Lorenzo Greer of meet the Greers has a nice future ahead of him but the parents make sure that he attends school and he seems to have a good home life, not these idiots who refuse to send their kids to school and operate as a family of grifters, can’t even allow their children to go to a football camp without following them….so freaking ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The chances of him going pro is slim to none, the real test will be to see how he handles it. That kid Lorenzo Greer of meet the Greers has a nice future ahead of him but the parents make sure that he attends school and he seems to have a good home life, not these idiots who refuse to send their kids to school and operate as a family of grifters, can’t even allow their children to go to a football camp without following them….so freaking ridiculous.
They are petrified of other kids letting things slip to harper for example to make her aware her life is rather wrong. They can’t keep them locked up forever. Heze is 13 now. Doesn’t he even go for a walk alone or to the shop or anything and see any friends. It’s really weird

That story with Houston and the doll isn't cute. It just shows how trained she is. A camera is on her so she smiles, poses, and tries to get Halo into position and 'hug' her. She's just copying what she sees and how she's been taught to behave. Sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That story with Houston and the doll isn't cute. It just shows how trained she is. A camera is on her so she smiles, poses, and tries to get Halo into position and 'hug' her. She's just copying what she sees and how she's been taught to behave. Sad.
I agree. Ella sounded fake and screen like and Houston was being a cute little child then as soon as she hears her mum and the phone she started acting. Very very sad I agree. Ella didn’t sounded like a loving mum but cold

• Sad
And best believe, as soon as the younger ones get old enough, they’ll be using them too. They are just going to keep trying their luck with each child in hopes that something works (I bet another whoops pregnancy happens soon). And if none of the children end up successful, not only will they will be screwed, but the children as well because their lack of education is going to make it hard for them to make it on their own in life. The girls will have to fall back on being housewives and the boys will have to settle for whatever work they can get.

Reactions: 8
I really feel for the Grimwade kids honestly it makes me sad to see all they’re missing out on because they have such awful selfish money hungry parents who only care about themselves. The worst part is there’s nothing any of us can do but watch these poor kids be neglected like this and yes I believe it’s a form of neglect the way they are treated. They don’t go to school or receive an education at home cause we all know there’s not much homeschooling if any at all going on with how little time Ella and Tim spend with those kids and how lazy they are especially Tim.

The kids have no friends when they each should have their own set of friends each. It’s great to spend time with siblings and have a strong bond but these kids don’t even have healthy relationships with eachother anymore it’s all filled with jealousy, envy, sly remarks, bullying and it’s all very fake and forced with the lovey dovey words and forced hugs for the camera. They force themselves to be happy and supportive when another sibling has the spotlight on them but it’s not genuine cause those kids then start thinking of ways to get the spotlight on them it shows how they all crave attention and to be favoured over each other which will only damage the relationships between them as they get older. Halle never sounds sincere she is a bully and I know it’s not her fault she’s turned out like this it’s her parents fault 100% so I’m not blaming her but because of her parents she doesn’t have a nice personality and the same can be said for many of her siblings.

Ella said they don’t have time to take the kids to individual hobbies and one on one time and I think that’s so unfair cause look at how much time has gone into Heze’s football all because it makes them money and they won’t have the girls doing hobbies they like because it won’t make them money that’s not fair. As a parent your child should not be making you money that is your job as the parent! How can any of their fans watch this family and not see right through their bs? Rue sees through it and he’s only 4 so how are grown adults supporting them and not noticing how sad those kids lives are.

Also I’ve no proof of it only that Ella becoming extremely insecure but I don’t get a good feeling about Tim he tries to act too perfect and gives Ella these forced hugs and compliments while touching her on camera and it doesn’t feel genuine. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s disrespected her or worse I don’t think he can be trusted.

Reactions: 14
I really feel for the Grimwade kids honestly it makes me sad to see all they’re missing out on because they have such awful selfish money hungry parents who only care about themselves. The worst part is there’s nothing any of us can do but watch these poor kids be neglected like this and yes I believe it’s a form of neglect the way they are treated. They don’t go to school or receive an education at home cause we all know there’s not much homeschooling if any at all going on with how little time Ella and Tim spend with those kids and how lazy they are especially Tim.

The kids have no friends when they each should have their own set of friends each. It’s great to spend time with siblings and have a strong bond but these kids don’t even have healthy relationships with eachother anymore it’s all filled with jealousy, envy, sly remarks, bullying and it’s all very fake and forced with the lovey dovey words and forced hugs for the camera. They force themselves to be happy and supportive when another sibling has the spotlight on them but it’s not genuine cause those kids then start thinking of ways to get the spotlight on them it shows how they all crave attention and to be favoured over each other which will only damage the relationships between them as they get older. Halle never sounds sincere she is a bully and I know it’s not her fault she’s turned out like this it’s her parents fault 100% so I’m not blaming her but because of her parents she doesn’t have a nice personality and the same can be said for many of her siblings.

Ella said they don’t have time to take the kids to individual hobbies and one on one time and I think that’s so unfair cause look at how much time has gone into Heze’s football all because it makes them money and they won’t have the girls doing hobbies they like because it won’t make them money that’s not fair. As a parent your child should not be making you money that is your job as the parent! How can any of their fans watch this family and not see right through their bs? Rue sees through it and he’s only 4 so how are grown adults supporting them and not noticing how sad those kids lives are.

Also I’ve no proof of it only that Ella becoming extremely insecure but I don’t get a good feeling about Tim he tries to act too perfect and gives Ella these forced hugs and compliments while touching her on camera and it doesn’t feel genuine. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s disrespected her or worse I don’t think he can be trusted.
Ella and Tim are just lazy! She could take them on different days or send them all to two different places. They just don’t actually care about enrichment for their children lives.

So the whole family have to go to the shops to buy Houston some pants & a potty.....dear oh dear.....scraping the bottom of the barrell🤦

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So the whole family have to go to the shops to buy Houston some pants & a potty.....dear oh dear.....scraping the bottom of the barrell🤦
My thoughts to the tee. A whole train wreck. Three of them kicking balls around. Well Harper was just carrying hers. Ella, running off at the mouth per usual and Tim, cutting her off as it seems he’s lost control of what’s posted these days. I’m surprised he was involved at all. We’ve been through this with every kid the past few years so why bother. Mention on here as to why she wasn’t potty trained and here comes a video.

My thoughts to the tee. A whole train wreck. Three of them kicking balls around. Well Harper was just carrying hers. Ella, running off at the mouth per usual and Tim, cutting her off as it seems he’s lost control of what’s posted these days. I’m surprised he was involved at all. We’ve been through this with every kid the past few years so why bother. Mention on here as to why she wasn’t potty trained and here comes a video.
My thoughts exactly. When I saw the vlog title I was in stitches. Are they really so delusional. A whole vlog on this. Then to add to it three kids with balls in the shop and Ella even said go reu practice ur skills or something like that. She also speaks so fast I’m starting to think if she is in drugs or something as this all behaviour of theirs is totally unhealthy. Im gobsmacked they are just the strangest family I’ve ever seen. Views getting lower and lower

My thoughts exactly. When I saw the vlog title I was in stitches. Are they really so delusional. A whole vlog on this. Then to add to it three kids with balls in the shop and Ella even said go reu practice ur skills or something like that. She also speaks so fast I’m starting to think if she is in drugs or something as this all behaviour of theirs is totally unhealthy. Im gobsmacked they are just the strangest family I’ve ever seen. Views getting lower and lower
Every blog is under 20k for the amount of people supposed to be subscribed. 2.7k views for over an hour.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.