Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Paul Hollywood says you shouldn't put brownie in ice cream. That must be a massive worry for that small ice cream company you might've heard of who do a brownie ice cream.

640x640.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
FFS! Laura should have gone home weeks ago. The week Mark undeservedly went home to be precise :mad:
Absolutely no way in hell does she deserve to be in the final!

Well done to Noel for speaking up for Hermine. He's a proper gent.

Reactions: 29

aimzalicious

VIP Member
It's bread week tonight everyone! I rant every year to anyone who will listen "remember that bread lion from a few years ago that didn't win star baker even though Paul said it was the best thing he'd seen in bread ever?" 😂

1601979262153.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
FFS! Laura should have gone home weeks ago. The week Mark undeservedly went home.
Absolutely no way in hell does she deserve to be in the final!

Well done to Noel for speaking up for Hermine. He's a proper gent.
He looked more gutted than I have ever seen him when he had to announce her as the baker going home, it was written all over his face that he didn't agree and now I love him even more!

Reactions: 28

aimzalicious

VIP Member
If Laura gets through to the final over Hermine I swear to god you'll see me on the news burning the tent down

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
That's cool I didnt know that, wonder why? 🤔
it’s because the name sounds like 'kitto katsu', which is a common Japanese expression of good luck. As such, Kit Kat is commonly given as a gift to school children taking their exams, or anyone really who needs a little boost of luck

• Heart
Reactions: 22

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Hate how they're desperately pushing the narrative of it being so close / more close than other years. None of those bakers in the final would get anywhere near the final in other years.
I'm genuinely annoyed Hermine was robbed.

Reactions: 21

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Did anyone catch a glimpse of Peter's perfectly clean workbench with bowls lined up in a row? 🥰 That satisfied me to my very core

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
I know you all are fuming but I am glad she was booted for the mere fact that she changed the bake the morning before and had not even made it once. Do that in the early rounds but not the sodding semi-final!

It struck me as arrogant and she thought she had it in the bag. Plus we the audience only go on appearance and as the judges say every week, Laura's may look like a sack of shit but they are always delicious. I do think I was alone in my Ha! when she was shown the door.

Peter is still my favourite and I hope he wins.🥰

You can all send me the angry face emoji now; I am northern and hard and can take it 🤣:mBut please remember you will be slagging me over a (rubber) cake🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Cant wait for this 🎉 even if they are crap bakers, even if the presenters are crap I still love this show! Something so light hearted to watch especially at the minute 🥧🍰🎂🍪🍩🥞🥯🥨🥖🥐

Reactions: 18

Dannib88

Chatty Member
I actually feel it was quite cruel to put Laura through to the final. She was clearly out of her depth and it really showed. All her bakes in the final were terrible looking, ok they may have tasted good but they certainly didn’t look good.

Reactions: 17