Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate how they're desperately pushing the narrative of it being so close / more close than other years. None of those bakers in the final would get anywhere near the final in other years.
I'm genuinely annoyed Hermine was robbed.

Reactions: 21
That was a shocker. One bad bake over 9 weeks and they booted her out.
Absolutely this!! And from the preview looks like she fucks up multiple times in the final too!

At least there’s not a chance in hell she will beat either of the two guys

Reactions: 7
Omg so angry about that decision, twitter is on fire too. Wtf were they thinking she was technically superior to Laura the whole way through. How can one just one bad bake have gotten her kicked out. Fuming 😤

Reactions: 9
Haven’t watched it yet but get the gist. Awful decision.

Reactions: 1
She messed up all 3 bakes and has consistently been bottom pretty much every week. What the actual duck is that about

Reactions: 8
Not sure how I feel about Hermine going! I think she was stronger overall than Laura (although both had a bad week)

Reactions: 2
Not sure how I feel about Hermine going! I think she was stronger overall than Laura (although both had a bad week)
Laura has been awful the whole time. She could serve Prue and Paul a flaming shite and they would say it's lovely and save her

Havent watched it yet, what did Noel say?
He basically just said cmon like Laura has been bottom all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 8