Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS! Laura should have gone home weeks ago. The week Mark undeservedly went home to be precise :mad:
Absolutely no way in hell does she deserve to be in the final!

Well done to Noel for speaking up for Hermine. He's a proper gent.

Reactions: 29
FFS! Laura should have gone home weeks ago. The week Mark undeservedly went home.
Absolutely no way in hell does she deserve to be in the final!

Well done to Noel for speaking up for Hermine. He's a proper gent.
He looked more gutted than I have ever seen him when he had to announce her as the baker going home, it was written all over his face that he didn't agree and now I love him even more!

Reactions: 28
Absolutely this!! And from the preview looks like she fucks up multiple times in the final too!

At least there’s not a chance in hell she will beat either of the two guys
Don’t speak too soon! Really hoping Peter wins as he has been consistent (last week aside).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did anyone catch a glimpse of Peter's perfectly clean workbench with bowls lined up in a row? 🥰 That satisfied me to my very core

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Please tell me why Laura was crying before even attempting the shaping of the dough 🙄
Because she's an attention seeking drama queen who can't turn the waterworks on fast enough :mad:

Disgusted that she's in the final. Absolutely no way does she deserve to be there.

Reactions: 9
Laura is fabulous, she's been lucky as even in bad weeks she's pulled off great flavours and I honestly think that's what has saved her each time. I also think each time she's been fully prepared for hearing that she's going home.

In any case it's all academic as Peter will win. ...Perfect Peter as my husband calls him but for a 20yr old he's amazingly talented.

Reactions: 13
Laura is fabulous, she's been lucky as even in bad weeks she's pulled off great flavours and I honestly think that's what has saved her each time. I also think each time she's been fully prepared for hearing that she's going home.

In any case it's all academic as Peter will win. ...Perfect Peter as my husband calls him but for a 20yr old he's amazingly talented.
If you know, you know..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Disgusting that Laura got to stay in..the mess of a baker!! So gutted for Hermine. I don't think I like bake off anymore. I mean this whole series was so dreary and boring...

• Heart
The way Laura works is genuinely disgusting. Fuming that she’s blagged her way to the final.

Reactions: 15
I didnt watch last nights ep because I had an early night and I've just accidentally ruined who went last night and its fair to say I am FUMING!!! 1) because I wanted her to win and 2) because I bet my fella 20 quid she was gonna win 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe the reason Laura was laughing at the trolls (or whatever it was she said) is because she knew she got to the final. I'm just hoping it's not because she knows she wins it!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I like Laura. I know she’s messy but they both rave about her flavours. Her finish isn’t great but that tent is so hot. I hope she wins.

I like Laura. I know she’s messy but they both rave about her flavours. Her finish isn’t great but that tent is so hot. I hope she wins.
That's it in a nutshell, in a way she's been fortunate as ever week tnat she's struggled, another baker has produced something inedible and this has saved her, Lottie's ice cream cake, Hermine's showstopper for example.

We are not there, we are not seeing anything unedited and we are not tasting the bakes.

Laura may be messy but so am I when I bake and I can't produce anything as wonderful as she does. I feel a kinship with her when I see her knock stuff over as it's so like me.

Personally I think Peter will win due to his young age and huge talent.

Reactions: 15
This series has been soooo boring I find myself tuning out halfway through each episode. Probably won’t bother watching next year. Really it’s been limping along since moving from BBC. I hate the adverts, I miss Mel and Sue, can’t really warm up to Pru. Feel sorry for Noel because he’s single handedly carrying it. Matt just comes across as a bit of a weirdo truthfully 😂

Reactions: 12