Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a Dave fan here either he’s got zero personality. I really like Rowan but agree with others he should have gone rather than Mak.

Reactions: 4
I agree that Rowan should have gone, he's annoying the heck out of me, he needs to calm down with the elaborate tit

My friend said to me tonight that Paul is definitely gonna shag Lottie, I said nah he's not her type, she would definitely go for the rugged beardy Viking type! He is proper drooling over her though. She is very pretty.
Agree. He may want to shag Lottie but she seems to have a few too many brain cells to want to shag him!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's bread week tonight everyone! I rant every year to anyone who will listen "remember that bread lion from a few years ago that didn't win star baker even though Paul said it was the best thing he'd seen in bread ever?" 😂

1601979262153.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bread week is my favourite week💓💓💓💓 time to go and buy a whole french stick to eat whilst I watch 🤪🤪

Reactions: 7
Noel looking v fine this week.Good sparks with ole Viking chick (I can’t remember anyone’s name).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember queueing for 50 minutes for a rainbow bagel in New York about 4 years ago 🤣 not sure it was worth it

Reactions: 4
Lottie really get on my nerves. Get snotty vibes her. Serial killer vibes from Dave (sorry)

Hermine (is that her name?) Is so cute. Rowan has gotta go this week

Reactions: 6