Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read on twitter that Luis from bake off 2014 passed from cancer. How sad he wasn’t even 50

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Just read on twitter that Luis from bake off 2014 passed from cancer. How sad he wasn’t even 50
Oh that's such sad news, I remember him because he was from the town I'm from in Greater Manchester. He made one of my family's favourite places to visit out of caramel! It's called The Cage at Lyme Park if any other fellow Mancunian's recognise it:

1604407170156.png

Terrible news, rest in peace Luis.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Terribly sad news about Luis Troyano.

He was Mary Berry's favourite ever Bake Off contestant, because he knew the way to her heart was to just booze up the bakes. She loved those doughnuts he made. He was a cracking baker.

_methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_5b5aa2dc-e24c-11e5-9dba-8247803f102b.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Luis was lovely. So sad to hear of his passing. Not even 50 :( 2014 was the best series. They were all really nice contestants with the exception of the horrible Diana :mad:

I wanted to see a Mark/Marc/Linda final. If Marc goes tonight, I don't know if I'll even bother watching the rest of it. Peter and Hermine are alright. Don't like any of the other three. If Laura does go tonight, I'll be disgusted. Disgusted because she should have gone last week and Mark should still be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Serial killer Dave going to have to pull it out of the bag in the showstopper. Hope hermine gets star baker this week!

Reactions: 4
Paul Hollywood says you shouldn't put brownie in ice cream. That must be a massive worry for that small ice cream company you might've heard of who do a brownie ice cream.

640x640.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Good riddance with Lottie. Too cocky and big for her own boots.

I reckon Hermine is the star baker. She is lovely.

I like Hermine Peter and Mark

Reactions: 11