Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I'm pretty shocked they all managed to mess up brownies. I mean... it's a brownie??? Why overcomplicate it?

I must say I love Linda more and more every week. I was so sad to hear about her speak about her daughter this week, she seems like such a cheerful woman and has a great outlook on life despite what happened. She just has fun with her husband and throws herself into everything! ❤

Agreed about Matt's jokes falling flat. I thought maybe he's just finding his stride with presenting, but it's 4 episodes in now and he still makes me cringe everytime he's on screen or attempting to talk to contestants. It's painfully obvious how awkward Matt is when they cut to Noel having a laugh with a contestant.

Reactions: 17

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
I for one love that they are all crap, I have said before it makes me feel less inadequate. The times I have opened the oven to a disaster and just cannot understand why. I am surprised no-one has a melt down and stomps about screaming " fuckety fuck fuck" whilst slamming it in the bin; I may have done this a few times. I remember a bearded guy once slamming his ice cream cake thing in the bin and he was roasted for it but I was feeling him.

I agree with @STJ_95 They over complicated it because P&P would have gone in if they had made a simple brownie.

Peter is still my favourite but I pretty much like all of them except Dave (serial killer vibes)

aimzalicious

VIP Member
The right person went this week.

Noel's outfit was straight fire 🔥🔥🔥 especially the boots! And his shirt looks cool in the next week preview too. I like Lottie's eye makeup. Does anyone else feel the standard of baker is lower this year? I know that sounds really mean and I don't intend it in that way at all, but usually there's a number of stand out contestants.

Also next week: chocolate week and a heatwave, name a more iconic pairing 😂

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Lottie is the new Candace. Biting her lip, hair loose, too much eye make-up. I reckon she will win it, Paul loves the coy ladies.

hrh89

VIP Member
Just read on twitter that Luis from bake off 2014 passed from cancer. How sad he wasn’t even 50

• Sad
Reactions: 16