Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura is disgusting with all that mess and when Matt put his hand in her dough 🤮

Peter smashing it this week! I hope he wins star baker this week and goes on to win the whole thing.
I'm not sure I'd want to be eating her bakes.. not very sanitary 🤢

Reactions: 4
Peter has absolutely smashed this week, easy star baker and back on form, and hopefully going to win outright.

Worryingly, based on great flavours and overall showstopper bake, compared to Hermine, Laura might just scrape through to the final over Hermine.

Reactions: 5
If Laura gets through to the final over Hermine I swear to god you'll see me on the news burning the tent down

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't help but feel this will be another unfair showstopper beats everything else situation. Where Hermine has done actually quite well in the first too but Laura's showstopper was slightly better taste wise. If that's what happens I'll be annoyed.

Reactions: 9
Worryingly, based on great flavours and overall showstopper bake, compared to Hermine, Laura might just scrape through to the final over Hermine.
I fear you might be right 😭😭 so annoying. Hopefully Hermine’s technical gets her through, like she said this is her first mistake and Laura has scraped through at least the last three weeks 🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
I can't help but feel this will be another unfair showstopper beats everything else situation. Where Hermine has done actually quite well in the first too but Laura's showstopper was slightly better taste wise. If that's what happens I'll be annoyed.
Edit ... especially as Laura did very poorly in the first two challenges and has scraped by the skin of her teeth every week. If she is the reason hermine goes home I'll be so so annoyed

Fair play to those lads especially Noel for calling out Laura there. He's absolutely right

Reactions: 9
I actually don't even know if I'll watch the final. That is an absolute disgrace. Even Noel said Laura shouldn't be there. Poor Hermine and everyone else who deserved to be there over Laura. Joke

Reactions: 13